How can europoors even compete?

Well, we get less money but at least our taxes pay for health care and other useful stuff.

You don't need (((healthcare))) when you are young.

You are kind of right but still just in case it could save my ass someday.

I could get ran over by a bull or a Muslim terrorist someday.

healthcare is a jewish scam to subsidize (((old people))) living like kings

>tfw will never win the jackpot

Can you imagine seeing your numbers match

>wasting money on the lotto jew

Well I had an car accident, fcking boar came from forest and I hit him and landed in ditch.
>broken some bones in face, dunno in english how you call them.
Hospital->operation->16days in hospital-> 4 month paid sick holidays.
Not that bad, I've only paid like 20bucks for painkillers

It actually gives you a chance of winning. Unlike wageslaves who will never win.

most people that win end up going bankrupt (they literally end up worse than where they started)

you also have a mutliple digit multiplier chance of getting killed, sued, kidnapped. (even by your own family members)

In the US you see these huge bills, but you don't actually have to pay them. It's the best of both worlds.

because they lose their shit and think they're infinitely wealthy.

If i won it i'd use that money towards investments, get my affairs in order, and then just live a turbo NEET lifestyle in a solid apartment, with everything paid up front for a while, during which I get everything done and solidified.

Its really not hard, but people take things to far when they get to live their wildest dreams.

well yeah that's part of it

the other thing is giving your money to family members can drain you quickly. Because giving anything over 14,000$, YOU have to pay taxes on. (40%)
AND once you get one member money, ALL the other members want some too.

The best thing to do is set-up a trust and let an annuity give them little by little every year. (Trusts aren't subjected to taxes)

Then you have your own account with non-speculative investments. At this stage you really want to just preserve capital, not risk it all away. Something like covered calls on the S&P index is probably pretty good.

Found my information card from hospital

Also:
If you don't have insurance, they'll sue you I assume?

You're kidding, right?

Yeah you can just go bankrupt and start over. Fucking awesome.

Idiot spotted

>if I won I would invest muh money and become even richer because I am smarter than anyone

How about if you lose your invested money ? Save your money and have an easy life.idiot.

TFW Alabama so no lottery

>If you don't have insurance, they'll sue you I assume?

A lot of the time it becomes "charity care" You don't even need to give them your ID in emergency situations.

There are some fool-proof ways to invest money with like a 0,1% return rate, I think.
Something to do with banks or something, idk, I'm a retard

>Falling for the lotto jew

>Implying you can win the lottery if you're not a valencian politician

dude every old person i know was constantly in and out of hospital (i worked at a museum that was curated by dozens of old fogeys), and all my friends'/family's grandparents.

All the under 40 people almost never had to go. Do you honestly think they should have to pay thousands of dollars per year to go get a check-up/cough medicine?

those are CDs, they're worthless. The rate of inflation is way higher.

So what, should we just genocide old people?
I like living in a society which takes care of its' elders the best it can.

We'll that's something new for me.
Didn't know that us hospitals give freebies.

What is personal responsibility and charity care.

Is it worth it ?

Putting hundreds of millions on a (((bank account ))) so you can earn a couple thousands of dollars a year ?

You can’t withdraw that money for many years

I rather keep my money on my own account without (((investing))) it.

>Didn't know that us hospitals give freebies.

Hahaha, no they don't. That's why the bills are skyhigh. It's a scam. Illegals get free healthcare while the rest of us pays for it.

Just put it all in bitcoin

>Get into an accident of any kind and be taken to the ER
>"That'll be $75,000 plus tip :)"
Yeah bro you don't need insurance at all. Just walk off that broken leg or slipped disc.

Usually you just want your friend/family to take ID, then you walk in. After getting patched up, walk out.

Dude I wish charities had that much money.
And are you saying that we should just let people who were somehow irresponsible by not earning enough money die?

Europoor lottery is like 1:150 million
Our national lottery is around 1:8 million

What's the murrican one?

Checked.

And I guess that makes sense. But still, if something happens (cancer, trouble during birth etc.) and you cant pay what happens then? Do you getbankrupt?

they don't turn you away if you're having an emergency you retard, even if you don't have money

"drug money" not included

Fuck leftists.

No shit they won't turn you away. Do you really think they won't send you a bill after your care?

I hope you're young because you're financially retarded.

about 1:180 million

Yeah fuck em all

Kek, I suppose I'll be fine with taxpayer paying for it if

1) they are sterilized
2) they are never allowed to vote

Lol dummy spic. There are bonds with like 5-10% returns. Guaranteed and insured by the government. In addition you can avoid taxes or have massive cuts if you buy certain bonds. You just get the money back over a few years and pay capital gains tax on the interest.

This is how banks own the country. They invest the money you put there into bonds, sell them to the fed for a profit, then buy more bonds. Our taxes pretty much go to paying back bonds while bond money pays for our services. Its basically slavery. In addition to the fact that the Fed has shareholders which get a 6% cut of the bond money yearly or quarterly.

Hear hear

Fuck 'em to death

Yes

A man should live, and die, by his own making.

Well that's standard even in my country,
Unemployed, on benefits and crippled have free medical care but they don't contribute to the cost. It's unfair but it's tolerated by goverment.

But if you are after a bigger accident ( eg. like me ) and need to stay few days in hospital after operation, then what? Just play dumb and don't give ID or what?

This. Your lifestyle determines your deathstyle

The lotto is the poor man's 401k. If I could get away with shooting every idiot holding up the line in gas stations buying lotto tickets, I would do it.

depending on the procedure it can be A LOT cheaper to pay cash, since they don't have to beg insurance to get their money back, and it's instantly into their pocket.

if you have kids/wife then get insurance since they are a net drain on insurance (subsidized by healthy young men)

if you're a single healthy young man, it's a scam.

They just gave me a prescription on discharge, paid around 20% for 90pills of 0.4mg buprenorphine, not that bad I assume

% meant to be USD*

to be fair, most of them have a better chance of winning the lotto than they do of succeeding otherwise, their fault or no.

>But if you are after a bigger accident ( eg. like me ) and need to stay few days in hospital after operation, then what? Just play dumb and don't give ID or what?

That's exactly how they do it, they can't kick you out when your life is in danger. Also fake IDs.

I had an eight thousand dollar hospital bill after a snowboarding accident and the hospital let me pay a $100 a month with no interest. When I missed a couple of payments, the hospital called me to see if I wanted to make a payment. Hospitals/healthcare providers can't act like a creditor in the U.S. and garnish your wages, put a lien on your house, etc...

Thanks for the explanation burgerbro, (((the media))) in Svenland says youre basically in Gulag if you cant afford healthcare in america, but naturally it's 95% lies

Again Thanks for the fact check. And Good to hear that it worked out for you!

This, buying the lotto is actually a redpilled behavior and should be encouraged. It's like buying bitcoin.

I'm still not convinced. That one dude did tell me that you deserve to die if your poor and that's why the American model is good.

Yeah I am young m8, show me your capitalistic knowledge please.

Say I just won the lottery. What do I do with my $200 millions?

Oh that’s right. I will sign a contract so a Jewish entity can keep it for me. They will keep it safe for 5 years and I will get $20k a year... wow , fantastic !

After 5 years I’ll do it again !

Interesting, good to know.
Thanks, always thought that they'll kick you just after basic patching up, even if you're fucked up but not in imminent danger of dying.
Not that bad, thought it was worse, fucking media portrait us healthcare as bad and unjust.

Well it's true that we all master our own faith. If you live in a country which basically makes you pay for your own heathcare then perhaps it would be wise to make arrangements for that.

On the other hand we should look after the weak and poor. Not the imported kind though..

>Posting about if you don't have insurance, you literally have to commit fraud, in order to avoid going bankrupt.
>Doesn't see a problem is this.
Oy vey keep blaming it on the illegals goyim! If we had Universal Healthcare THERE'D BE RATIONING AND DEATH PANELS!

I don't believe they can get you into bankruptcy at all, but I haven't checked. I do know they can screw up your credit but who cares. I mean, if they can't garnish wage or put lien on your house, what else can they do?

When I win I'm going to build a 200 foot anatomically correct bronze Colossus of myself standing astride the Rio Grande holding a lightning bolt in one hand and a bricklayer's trowel in the other.

a mix of equities (mostly index funds), bonds (corporate, TIPS, 10year), precious metals, convertible bonds, money market, and then keep $250k in a local bank.

I'm just fund myself going to school and becoming an academic, while going on a few trips

i'd start a straight white male scholarship at every university i could name