What would happen if Trump was assassinated?

What would happen if Trump was assassinated?

civil war i'm guessing

Mike Pence would be president then, obviously

stock market collapse
mass protests

you would see the greatest white trash chimpout of all time.

as a fun mental exercise, what would be the two or more sides in this supposed war? How would they get funds and manpower?

Nothing. Why?

>Media would probably flip to full damage control
>Libs probably would continue to be sanctimonius cunts preaching "the greater good"
>Conservatives would be at all time levels of "sick of this shit"

Not sure how big the uproar would be

The right would get small lines from their fathers

The left would use their financial aid refund checks

Until the game is on tv. Then back to normal.

>civil war
>war
There's no war, hillkikebro, all liberals are confined to cities, those cities will be set on fire and thousand of homes and buildings will burn. Anybody who doesn't burn to death will be incapacitated by lack of food and water. Anyone trying to escape the cities will be sniped dead.
Again, no war. Just burning urban centres and corpses littering the perimeter thereof.

Depends on the context, who did it, who helped, actual motive, and media spin narrative on the motive.

If the question is along the lines of what if Donald Trump were to die, say in the case of a medical problem; Mike Pence would take office and probably the democrat internal power struggle would get even crazier than it already is.

For the sake of the US and the western economy, i surely hope that Donald remains fit as a fiddle and safe until the conclusion of his 4 or 8 year term.

After Saturday, I won't be doing anything. He is a coward and his daughter a cunt.

The bigger impact would be that people would try and downplay the assassination by pretending it was warranted

They'd double down on a fucking assassination and alienate a large swath of the country like we'd never seen before

Speaking as a former Hillary supporter that voted for him after realizing the left was brainwashing me... I would probably go on the war path. A lot of other people would to.

I would be smart enough not to target the antifa though. I realize they are just the symptom.

Hilldawg takes the reigns

Coming from a communist, that's a compliment.

I'd really be interested in seeing a modern war, outside of shitholes like Syria and Africa. I'd love to see a war in somewhere you wouldn't expect.

Remember to share pictures of cats when you enemy is using a hashtag.

comfy pence would be president.

comfy pence would choose paul ryan as vp... and peace would be restored in the land.

I think it would be hilarious if libs were stupid enough to try and seat a Dem in this situation
Arrogance has consequences

Ahh the sweet sound of jealousy. The narcotic clamor of the left.

This. They'd realize victors write the history books, so they'd start doubling down and take efforts to prosecute any of Trump's supporters. They'd try to invent a new Hitler.

I don't know if the right would let it happen or fight, because fighting would be war.

Boomers and christcucks obey their tv.
Nothing will happen. Pence will be cuckservative supreme and continue wars for Israel. Commies will keep advancing their agenda in this country.

I would be pissed at the entrenched interests of the deep state trying to override the will of the people.

I would also be pissed off at any media spin

ITS HER TURN YOU DUMB FUCK

See

Antifa is irrelevant. It's the democrats in the house and senate that you might consider looking at.

And who would we support? Wikileaks shows Paul Ryan, Carly Fiorina, McCain taking Hillary's money.

Don't kid yourself. Either a repub or dem would be a loss to the people that voted Trump. There is no win if he is removed. The establishment would have to be removed.

People forget that democracy is not a state of being. Its a strategy to mitigate the inevitable violence that arises from serious disagreements. We have this concept that democracy exists as an ideal, when in fact it is a stop gap measure.

If a candidate is assassinated, then the state is in a de facto state of war.

Trump would be ever more powerful as our martyr for our cause against the globalists. Nationalism will be an unstoppable force at that point. patriots will take up arms and the police and army will be on our side. #TheTriggering

I mean he's pretty fucking old and unhealthy he could just die of a heart attack or something and it would be the same except less faux whining from the right

Stock market for sure, but trump going wouldn't be the reason. It would be the gloating and celebration of the left. That would piss people right the fuck off. You know the left wouldn't be able to resist.

who against whom?

I dont think there would be a civil war.

RWDS would probably storm CNN and other msm buildings and execute journalists on live tv. then the war kicks off.

Your shitty little thread wasn't getting any replies.

Americans vs. Leftists and Muslims.

>. Leftists and Muslims.
Communislam.

>burgers getting off of their asses

AKA, the Zombie apocalypse.

Posts like this are retarded and obviously by teens.

>What would happen if Trump was assassinated?
Conservatives, Civic Nationalists and Republicans would cry and have a couple of protests.

Any violence would immediately be shouted down by them as "counter productive" due to "muh optics"

Which would be worse for the current state of political discourse

>Impeachment
or
>Assassination

Half the country would cheer.

Half the country would grumble, but ultimately do nothing.

For year the right wing pretended that they were the tougher side. I believed it too. But this last year has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that it's the Left that has the courage and commitment to act violently when they want to get their way. That gives them both the soft power (using the educational system and the media complex to bend opinion) as well as hard power.

They want that statute down? They will show up in a mob and pull that shit down. They want a policy changed? They will riot in the streets.

The Left are literally tripping opponents of free speech and assembly rights at the moment, and it's just getting started.

If you don't see the writing on the wall at this point, you're pretty much a moron.

The second. Impeachment would be a lit fuse that could be prevented from blowing but the right would be mobilized. Unfortunately a deep state pawn would be in control of the military.

How hard would it actually be? I imagine not very

People "said" they would revolt. I doubt it. People are too lazy to leave their house to go clothes shopping at the mall, how the hell would they carry on a revolution? Liberals have more balls at this point, cuckservatives are cucked.

>Which would be worse for the current state of political discourse
>>Impeachment
>or
>>Assassination
If we actually had a two party state instead of a one party vs cuck party state, I'd say impeachment.

But assassination. Just as long as the opposition gets the will to fight back and take out the anti-White candidate. Which I'm unsure would actually happen because again...Conservatives, Civic Nationalists and Republicans would cry and have a couple of protests.

>Liberals have more balls at this point,
Because they can act unopposed. By in large, antifa knows they can get away with literal murder.

When pro-Whites attack, they're clamped down on hard. Because when we get riled up, we have the ability to shake the planet.