I'm high, what do I do now?

Eat, sleep, exercise, what should I do Sup Forums?

Kys degenerate scum.

Why should do that, I have IBD and it helps relieve the stress and tension. Learn more before you speak.

Read some history.

The only thing i have motivation to do when high is drive to taco bell or watch tv shows

I would get some Doritos or White Castles, if they have those in your area.

niggers have been tapping the 420 budz with fentinal for a while now bro.
i know because i gro, and i actually know what natural weed is supposed to feel like

in fact, fentinal is popular now in heroin because of weed.
it started as a low-key way of spiking weed, probably by the government. then it just carried over to heroin

Already on it, reading the enemies Rules for Radicals, finished Brave New World and Propaganda this summer. And of course Luther's On the Jews and Their Lies.

Sober up

you should have saved your stash for tomorrow, senpai
now you've wasted it
you'll not have eclipsehighs now.

Noooooo, don't want to reinforce the stereotype, plus I'm not obese. I am trying to boost my sex drive with eating exercising and sleep for university. I heard pot is good for that.

DUDE

Oh man, white castle... Haven't eaten there in ages

Too easy, tomorrow.

obviously the killing will prevent spaghettipoop syndromefrom being a scourge on the genepool

If there's anyone against pot, pls explain. Because overall it has helped in every area of my physical and social life, and it helps my immune system so pls explain the cons, someone.

If you get too high take some Propel it has niacin it takes the edge off thc

No

Play a good video game.
it's extra immersive.

Some slow but full range of motion body weight exercises conbinedeith deep breaths synched with each rep feels fuckin fantastic. If you can get over the stigma get a free trial on yogaglo and do any class taught by Daren Rhodes or Dice Ida-Klein. They're kinda hippy faggots but they know their shit when it comes to that and if you can make it through the full class while maintaining awareness of breath your high will become that of a trip akin to an eighth of shrooms.

Yoga was engineered to enhance marijuana consumption, quite successfully might I add.

I already got high once today, gonna take another hit then hit the treadmill for some good exercise and push ups. Last days before university then sober up. Know what I mean?

That's quite interesting thank you, so focus on deep breath stuff thx. I always like to just think deeply into my thoughts and nature and music when I just get high.Havent tried shrooms but I'll wait till the right time and look up more info about it.

This. I've spent hours being high and playing Witcher 3.

This, they will be very instructive, I swear. Just do what they say.

clean your room

But it's already clean user.

wait till dark, then turn off all the lights and sneak around.

Sounds like fun, will do.

OYYYY, any music suggestions? I'm thinking some chillstep or 80's retro.

Words of wisdom. God bless you user.

This is a terrible place to be when high.
Just chill out, listen to music, play games, watch a movie, watch the "important videos" playlist on youtube, or "Don't hug me I'm scared" if you haven't seen it yet. Maybe draw.
A good high should be like meditation.

Thx man, I just wish more people with these illnesses and such knew about pot, it's going to be the next big medical craze.