So when the civil race war breaks out, who will the military side with?

So when the civil race war breaks out, who will the military side with?

Will the minorities disavow their oath and friendly fire their white fellow soldiers?

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponsman.com/?p=31532
youtube.com/watch?v=CUTHktI8kJA
thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/the-us-lost-1335-soldiers-in-anbar-obama-gives-it-back-to-isis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully anybody who joined the military to serve the american people would think twice before opening fire into a crowd of american people

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed

I will never open fire on a fellow American. Communists, blacks, and muslims do not consider themselves to be Americans.

I would predict about 10% defect to both sides and the remaining 80% await orders, the Army I would imagine about 20% to each side with 60% remaining in garrison where they would probably be kept due to questions about loyalties.

but the military may even pick a side. would that skew the defection rate? and if you defect during wartime, you can be executed.

No, the military will do what they are ordered to do. The military will mainly be there to enforce law and order.

Neckbeards will shit and go home when the military shows up.

what is the racial breakdown of AH-64 and A-10 pilots?

The military will collapse like every other government institution

is this when the mexican and canadian armies invade and conquer?

I'm not denying that "one side or the other" may technically have control of "the military", but there would be those serving who felt strong enough to defect in all branches but the Army would probably suffer the most AWOLs.

Military would side with the right wingers.

>trying to occupy a country with 300 million guns
good luck with that

More than half of the military is non white. Gee, I wonder

Whats this a map of?

The USMC officer corps (and likely the army as well) is a mixed bag as they have been exposed to liberal bullshit while in collage and have to enforce PC anti-bigotry rules such as Equal Opportunity and such when in charge. The enlisted will in a large part side with the conservatives (Its a masculine culture where achievement, conformity and malicious violence against the enemy are encouraged as the normal thought process).I've only seen a dozen or so people in the MC that would defiantly not support Trump.One of them was a black female BLM supporter (Women in the military are a weakness that every man hates with a passion)

But, and this is a big one.The fact that The USMC is such a cult of conformity means that some people may hold different opinions but are following the crowd and just agreeing to avoid persecution.

Thats just a view on the USMC though, the other branches IDK what they will likely do.

but they took an oath to follow the orders of the commander-in-chief, which almost was hillary. is she had been elected and race war broke out and she ordered the 70% white military to kill the white rebellion i think the defect could be way higher.

2016 election by precinct

Blacks have a history of killing their white servicemen brothers.

I will personally sabotage the nuclear reactors on Aircraft Carriers in a way that will render it unusable for a couple of years at the minimum

>t. navyfag

>CIA trying to meme civil unrest so Congress can get away with impeaching and removing Trump.

The greatest troll Sup Forums ever pulled was making Derp State think there was some big nazi resurgence. Now their AltLeft brownshirts are out making asses of themselves with nobody to fight except cops

The majority of the military will serve as long as they keep getting paid op.
Pretty basic assumption that history backs up.
"An army is 9 meals from mutiny" or some shit like that.

Hol up, I got leftovers of this pasta somewhere...

They all work in warehouses and admin, just like the rest of the liberals in the military.
Seriously, when this question comes up, its regarding the people that train with guns everyday for combat. Guess what, they are not non-White majority or even close.

>So when the civil race war breaks out, who will the military side with?
Bootlickers would side with bootlickers.

Nogs and spice are too stupid to be airmen, the marines is the whitest branch, and special forces is pretty much white. Navy I'm sure will be traitorous.

There was a study done after the Kennedy assassinations, how many mil personnel would participate in an operation to assassinate their own CinC if ordered to do so. They were shocked at how many said yes.

Re illegal orders etc, here's a take on it from a former 18b (rip hognose)

weaponsman.com/?p=31532

"remember men, do not hit the white ones"

youtube.com/watch?v=CUTHktI8kJA

>as long as they keep getting paid op
And how long will that happen for?
Who is going to keep paying their taxes?
What will the dollar be worth when there are shortages of everything?

IF the OP was right, I'm sure (((someone))) will fund them.

There's a meme floating around that says
>One side has 8 trillion bullets
>The other side doesn't know which bathroom to use

>Who is going to keep paying their taxes?
>the man with sword will always find a way to feed himself

If the military follow oaths and protocol, groups like ANTIFA are fucked. ANTIFA isn't winning any military points by doing things like burning the flag.

Ok so the military is going to go around pillaging what little this country has left
with what?

But antifa stormed Normandy in WW2.

The majority of minorities in the military are in non-combat roles and non-critical admin roles. From my time in the Navy all the minorities I have seen were either in supply pushing boxes, food services reheating frozen food, or in deck department chipping paint. The were few numbers of blacks who were in other roles but not enough to make a revolution possible. Many minorities in combat roles or important admin roles are white sympathetic anyways.

They'll be against both.

They serve the Fed, that's it.

UN Shekels

Oaths are just words. And words are wind.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CURVATURE TELL ME NOW UNBELIEVERS

No matter what you do or who you side with, men and women of the armed forces, never forget Kent State. Stay Frosty

The military overall will protect the federal interests and be largely uninvolved. The civil war will be fought on the streets by non military citizens.

Like I said, the cult of conformity is only as powerful as the man who giving out the orders and how many are already willing to carry out those orders.The rest is the normal mob mentality but applied in a much more stringent manner.

Yeah I know, my granddaddy was there, proudly displaying his stunning and brave plus-size and his feminine penis, as he waddled onto the beach. He took at least a dozen rounds yet lived, since it was all flesh wounds due to all the fat padding.

>Ok so the military is going to go around pillaging what little this country has left
Pretty much teh story of every civil war.

Or attacking police officers or telling the military that they hate them. Lets not forget what side the Left was on during the Vietnam war. Lefties spit on our troops and treat them like garbage, the military and their families have never forgotten this.

The government that pays them?

He? HE??!!?? Don't disrespect your grand-ze like that. Ze didn't wave a purple dildo at the Nazis for you to call ze a "he".

>these white hipster fucks are indistinguishable from the ones we have today

They must grow these milquetoast vermin in a lab.

>NSA INC

a lot of them if not all of them are rat faced kikes

That is why they wear a mask.

Which it is the way it should be. It should be more akin to gang warfare more than anything else.

>Housing allowance
>Clothing allowance
>Food or food allowances
>Tax free shopping
>Guaranteed paycheck on the 1st and 15th
>Retirement pay after 20 years
>Double dip in government job after retirement
>College payed for

Also consider the demographics of each job - as the danger and level of technical skill needed scale up, so does the percentage of whites

I've heard the US airforce are predominantly white but I wouldn't know if that's true or not.

>tfw friend of the family served in 'nam and when he came back he was spat on

feels hard to contain rage man

Ceaucescu thought he was in control of his military also, until one day he wasn't, and the common soldier stood up and said "no", and then the day after he (and his wife) were kangaroo courted and lined up against a wall. That's what happens when you tell the riflemen, sergeants, and captains to shoot their own people (and the combat arms units are 95% MAGA) - they say "fuck you" and shoot you instead.

This is true.

SpecOps, Nuclear, Electronics, Engineering, Intel, Combat, Firefighting roles are mostly white or asian

Food service, Hotel services, Barbers, Special programs, Cargo, Drivers are mostly black

Admin, recruiting, medical, PR are mostly women

Security and diversity departments are mixed by law

This study wasn't done on the current millennial soldiers who we can barely corral into a morning formation and have to be hand-held through any minor task, no matter how simple.

Yep. For a closer look at casualties/KIAs in a very recent war, and the demographics of them, see (pic related)

Things never change.

>including Hispanic as white

Why so many dead marines?

A lot of truck drivers/support died in OIF running log.

Infantry/Combat Arms is >80% White, there are a lot of Latino's in that remaining mix.

>>Re illegal orders etc, here's a take on it from a former 18b

18B's aren't known for their smarts, especially those who went to Ranger School and think like Marines.

>including Hispanic as white

That's true. Your average combat arms line unit (not SOF) is 5-15% "minority" (including hispanic). Once you start looking at ranger batt and SF, well, you might as well be looking at the demographic profile of the Iron Brigade of the Union Army in the Civil War.

Marines were some of the main players in the push for Iraq. The Army was mostly in Afghanistan, then in the late 2000's when we started leaving Iraq the Marines were transferred to Afghanistan.

>Why so many dead marines?

Two reasons: 1) Anbar province was especially dangerous, and 2) a lot of Marine support was handled by the army. They had a higher proportion of combat units deployed than the army did

TL;DR of this thread:

Like the copypasta upthread says, it's pure delusion to think that the military will just up and follow whatever order is given by president Cankles or Niggerfaggot II, when those orders entail shooting the rifleman's/pilot's/tanker's own people - and those soldiers' people are the Trump coalition: broadly rural, white, traditional.

They will desert and side with their families, looting as much gear as possible on the way out.
Whites will have the majority of aircraft, artillery and armored cav will probably be more evenly liberated from the .gov

) Anbar province was especially dangerous

You're thinking of Fallujah. I rolled all around Anbar in '09-10 without a problem.

Oaths are also beliefs

People were disgusted at you for being a soldier. Thanks msm. I still resent the msm for these. Deep wounds heal slowly. Who killed JFK?

This isn't correct.

Marines were responsible for al-Anbar, which for the layman in the room, means they were responsible for Fallujah.

Marines typically do really...stupid shit because they have a lot of PL's who want to die, but even discounting some of the things I've seen them do that put themselves at risk, Fallujah was a dangerous place.

Towards the late 2000's, Mattis essentially declared Anbar a no-raid zone, so SOF could not operate and his Marines were limited to minor patrols and community outreach.

The Army has always had more people in Iraq and Afghanistan.

>these
this

>fixed

>the marines is the whitest branch
No, it's not. You children don't know shit lmao

And Fallujah is in Anbar.

No one. I hope they kill everybody and turn the Republic back over to Protestants who are just going about their lives as all the newcomers burn down their country.

Shithouse mechanics and potato peelers. The warriors of the M.I.C. are vast majority wypipo.

>According to the Office of Management and Budget’s federal guidelines on race and ethnic measurement, persons from the Middle East and North Africa are considered White/Caucasian by race.

>Anbar province was especially dangerous
>You're thinking of Fallujah. I rolled all around Anbar in '09-10 without a problem.

No I'm also talking about Anbar, although as you say, by 2009 it was fairly calm. (see here: thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/the-us-lost-1335-soldiers-in-anbar-obama-gives-it-back-to-isis/ )

t. Sadr City 04-05, Abu Graib (right across the border from the marines in Anbar) 06-08, Sadr City 09-10.

It's going to be a bloodbath

>Marines typically do really...stupid shit because they have a lot of PL's who want to die
This combined with the fact Marines are dirt cheap to deploy.

>tfw accidentally started an argument

and I wasn't even shit posting. Being Australian sure is tough.

It's all good. What I see really isn't an argument, just hashing out the facts. No one has called anyone a faggot yet.

I feel nostalgic talking about the old days.

They'll pretty much do whatever they're told.

Cleetus might want to go on a hayride, but it's the Commissioned Officers who hold the keys to the armories, and they're not interested in memes about magical Hebrew conspiracies.

You saw what the US military is worth when guns were grabbed during Katrina.

The standing Us military does not exist to help its people. Their job is to create and maintain shipping lanes, market access, and resource streams.

If you fuck with that, they WILL kill you, it doesn't matter who you are or what you want.

They'd never even give enough of a shit to take a side in a race war, let alone act for one side or another.

You can't hope for others to do the heavy lifting for you. If shit pops off, stay the fuck away from the US military, they will be taking care of their own priorities.

Both sides of the extremes will be culled. DT and the Army listens to people with the money. They aren't going to follow the whims of broke losers to destablize the US the economy. At even a trace of unrest, the US will go full police state on your asses.

Your own 1917 Revolution and subsequent defeat of the Tsarists in your civil war proves a revolt by the people is unstoppable. Most of the military followed the people.

Best part about these threads is that /letfypol steers clear, because when they start their BS, there are 10 combatanons that ambush them with not only facts and stats, but personal experience.

Feels good man.

T-b-h, the moment a big massacre happens (like soldiers shooting 50+ peaceful civvies that aren't villified into being nazis/commies/terrorists beforehand) the armed forces morale would plummet to shit and you'd see mass passive insubordination as the army would just let you be toppled (and even side with the people). This happens way too often in various countries and I suspect will happen even harder in the slogan and nationalism-pumped US armed forces.

the military would be used to protect the rich while the plebs all kill themselves, in the end nothing changes.

You guys are scared shitless. And you should be, millions of leftists will be purged.

If it makes any of you feel better, we had a plan on what to do in emergency or deployment against civilian populace and it didn't involved following orders.

We had rally points and the means to grab our actual gear, and I know other squads/sections did as well.

The best part is the nazi larrpers that think the army wouldn't shoot them, just likey they would the commies if they threatened the US economy.

>based Warsaw Pact user

You guys have the most sanguine and realistic stuff to add when these subjects come up. You either saw it yourself, or lived through the aftermath.

That post was originally assuming the government goes tyrannical and someone unpopular was in charge of it. Today we have something reverse of that where the President is very popular among the troops and the majority of the arms-carrying populace.

Assumes i am a leftist. Lol, I am just not delusional to who actually has power. Your white skin means shit unless you have money.