prediction thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/upshot/red-states-blue-states-does-this-map-look-familiar.html?
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/07/31/millennials-and-gen-xers-outvoted-boomers-and-older-generations-in-2016-election/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
270towin.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks about right. Not sure about Arizona though.

Feels like 2016 all over again

8 YEARS

poor wittle user can barely get by 8 months

The difference is, we gave him a chance, and he has shown the world exactly who he is.

you should actually listen to his speeches and acts instead of doing so through your CNN / MSNBC filter. DYE reality?

cuckboy

Gave him a chance. Who is he then?

Went for realism. I regret voting for Clinton and will vote Trump 2020. He has been really good for my job here in Michigan.

Ok, so explain who he is then.
Are you:
A. A shill
B. Indoctrinated sheeple
C. A free thinker with actual reasons and unbiased sources to back up said beliefs

>Libtard thinks that, just because everyone he knows in Cali is against Trump, that it means everyone in Michigan who saw the unemployment rate finally go down this year also wants to vote for more immigrants and free trade because otherwise they're nazis
Dream on. I dont know why you didn't just make Texas blue while you were at it.

Minnesota was a 1% margin, swap it for Colorado. Not too sure about Virginia.

Triggered.

traitor

I would flip Minnesota, Nevada, Oregon, and New Mexico to red too if national voter ID laws get put in. The main reason I have Minnesota blue is because its full of illegal voters like the ones from Somalia. I know Minnesota very well.

Lol democrats never learn from history do they.
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/upshot/red-states-blue-states-does-this-map-look-familiar.html?

>Trump
>Finishing his first term let alone his second
Pick one.

>nate magnesium

Maybe the Democrats should not be trying the flood the borders with illegal immigrants. That is the number one thing screwing over Americans from getting work. Jobs are eveything and Dems are harming us now.

>le epik blue Georgia maymay

You can't be a traitor to the Democratic party.
Leaving isn't betrayal. It's just waking up.

Lord Rothschild gives warning on stock market, Trump bend the knee to the deep state tomorrow
night.
RIP.

>Arizona
>Georgia
>North Carolina
>Florida
>Flipping
lol no

He's old enough that he could die through his second term, true, but that would leave you with Mike "put the gays against the electric fence" Pence in charge.

Donald Trump vs Kamala Harris.

find a flaw.

Nah senpai, I predict the Green Party will win all 538 electoral votes and win in a 90% popular vote landslide. Democrats and Republicans will be hunted and obliterated into extinction.

Source: Me

Ga, az going dem? Not gonna happen.

And we like him

Too much dude weed for Colorado to ever be red again

>Vermont red
>wut?

NY would go for Kamala.

Trump isn't acting any differently now from when he was campaigning. I've never understood this line of attack

She would crush Don the Con.

flaws:

>Nevada
>Colorado
>New Mexico
>Virginia
>Vermont
>Connecticut
>New York
>Maine
>red

I also expect her to flip Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Arizona, and maybe even Texas.

2018 will keep both Congresses a Red majority. Trump will remain successful in his economic agenda and will ultimately win him the continued support of his original voters, including independents. Many Gen Z'ers will be able to vote for the first time and they will go for Trump in a Regan-esque manner with a majority holding conservative or at least anti-Democrat views. Leftists and Democrats will continue their aggressive anti-racist agenda and will ultimately push the USA further Right until they figure out maybe half the country doesn't like being labled an evil oppressor when they realize they see no benefit from "white privilege", only more handicaps and affirmative action programs screwing their own self interests.

Given all of this, Trump will remain President for 8 years in a historical polarizing era of US politics. No impeachment; even if he was impeached, Pence would be a good leader and be even better for the Republicans' image as the party of peace and prosperity.

Identity politics is dying a little more everyday as more young people are exposed to the effects of PC social garbage and faux-equality, and the Democrats will suffer terribly from this.

Hickenlooper vs. Trump

Step outside of Sup Forums and look at the world. The voting base isn't you and all your bros on r/TheDonald

love it. love everything about it.

>Get out of your bubble
>This message brought to you by the people who were adamant Hillary would win by a landslide in 2016

What fantasy is that?

Because it's a fantasy

We're white voters and we're the majority in states that matter.

Hah that nigger is worse than Hillary.

Why are you predicting for 2020? It's 2018 that determines if trump gets impeached or removed from office. Oh wait, this is Sup Forums. They don't know how they system works.

Bernie Sanders v. Donald Trump 2020

>democrats
>calling anyone else a traitor
Their whole platform is being traitors to America

Trump is from New York, Queens to ne exact. i think New Yorkers will pick Trump because he is a New Yorker.

she would lose even harder than Clinton. she would only get votes because she is Coal Colored, like Obongo was.

It's called reality. And it has three and a half years to get worse.

>The voting base isn't you and all your bros on r/TheDonald
>Anons last words before the election of 2016

VA ain't red son.

Also, go look up Nate Platinum's Sanders 2020 prediction. Its a riot.

sorry but Bernie got REKT by Clinton. and you think he can REK Trump? KEK No.

pic related is what Sanders V Trump will really be like.

You have to say who it is, otherwise your opinion is shit.

Yeah, a ton of voters wanted Clinton to fucking die in a fire. She will not be on the ticket in 2020.
Also, much of Trump's base is 65+ and many of those folks will be dead.

Someone like Uncle Joe would crush Trump. However, the dumb dems will never nominate him.

Anyway, it will be close, again.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/07/31/millennials-and-gen-xers-outvoted-boomers-and-older-generations-in-2016-election/

you're stupid

commiefornia and jewyork wouldnt vote red ever.
fix your map.

Trump takes California after purging all the illegals(and niggers)

>GA and AZ maymay

Other than that, it's accurate.

CO has been lost to blue DUDE WEED LMAOs. It's not coming back, dude.

Arizona will not go blue, maybe 2024 when enough spics move in but 2020 still seems a bit too early.

Nah ohio always wins

Too many cuckifornians moved here recently too

Neither would MA or RI.

His approval rating doesn't mean shit. People aren't going to vote for the crazy lefty no matter how disapproving they are of Trump

You just proved my point then called me stupid.

I do see the baby bommers dieing off.

Xers and milenials are making up bigger and bigger shares of the vote over time.

Much of Trump's base is boomers (a shrinking voting population)

>Hickenlooper
>Crazy lefty

>CA
>blue
IHYGDTT

>always in this state of denial

In general, faggot

Trump will name the Jew this week. The truth shall set us all free. CIA and Mossad are DONE

My prediction for 2020

New Hampshire
>Blue
New York
>Red

Acting isn't actually doing anything. Trump was suppose to deliver all this things he promised, and so far he's done nothing of note.

A couple of Executive Orders feels good, but they're not real actions. The reality is the Congress runs the country, and the GOP Congress has very little in common with Trump and his goals.

Not every leftist is a college SJW.

A moderate democrat will smack Trump's face with his dick in 2020. The promises of getting tired of winning won't work after a failed administration. It did the trick once, but it won't happen again.

so like you think nc and va are going to be blue. va just had a neo nazi rally and nc has been telling black people to go back to africa for 2 years

also pa was red in the previous election and will probably stay red and ga has never been blue and az is also red

thats 75 points that go to republicans without more losses for democrats

This. Endorsing the Raise and making empty statements about the wall being built act means fuck all if 85% of those assholes are just going to sit there and do nothing to push it.

Probably this.

Dems will probably have someone like Shillary and will fail

Last I heard bernie still can't win but will run another slush fund campaign to pay for his summer houses and expensive sport cars.
>He can still win, match me, just $27 lad

>Black woman runs for office
>Republican candidate wins black male vote for the first time since 1965

>Democrat (((predictions)))

when will you learn?

>Nothing of note.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Up again :^)

predictions are always correct brother, same with polling.

Quite realistic. I can see the demoshits trying to rile up niggers in MI and PA so they can take them back.

And honestly, NC is very much in danger, too. Don't think for one second that they'll let him forget about those edgy faggots.

Yes, a moderate Democrat like Tulsi Gabbard. Hey Spencer!
>failed administration
I consider deportations, the wall and all the other projects a big win.

>Thinking Pennsylvania will turn blue after many non-voting republicans got shown that their vote can actually matter

>Ignoring that hillary won the popular vote

NC has been trending red since 2008.
>ignoring that it doesn't matter

Nobody cares about the 3 million illegals that won't be able to ever vote again.

You think Texans would vote for dems, much less a nigger woman who is antigun and pro wetback? You dags really are retarded.

Spics do vote 25R/65D in Texas so it's only a matter of time until Texas eventually turns blue. But it won't be within this or the next decade.

NC has been trending blue since 2000.

Its not a lock for blue, certainly, but it is a swing state.

>Doesn't post link
270towin.com

You and me, let's thin the ranks

Cull the herd

>NC
If Trump can take OH and WI, I think Trump will be able to gain NC without any difficulty. MI and PA kinda depend on how well Trump get factories back to the Midwest. If he does that welll, he will be able to even gain MN. (IL is totally different because of Chicago. If he can get IL, then Trump will even get 350+ electoral college)
>Tulsi Gabbard
I think people like her or Jim Webb would have a shot but Dems won't nominate people like that for presidential election

My totals prove you wrong. It went slightly blue in 2008 and then red in 2012 and redder in 2016. Republicans control the entire state except for the governorship.

>He has been really good for my job here in Michigan.
Why should you vote against your own interests though?

Not when Trump decriminalizes it.

The Electoral College has fucked shit ever since it's creation. It bends the value of each vote, so people from less populated states votes are much more useful than, say Californian or Texan votes. If Trump won the majority but Clinton still won, Imagine how fucking pissed you'd be. Everyone's vote should be equal, it shouldn't matter if you live in California or Wyoming.