Daily Stormer kicked off .com, .ru, .wang & .lol

New thread as previous one hit bump limit:

So, after being kicked off .com, .ru, and .wang the Daily Stormer has now been kicked off .lol

Link to Andrew Anglin's gab account below and copy of his post on the matter.

This is essentially going against the principle of free speech by denying them a platform.

They are still on the Tor network (dark net) at dstormer6em3i4km.onion/ although the degenerates at Tor even signalled against them, despite never having said anything against the pedos and criminals that make up most of the dark web. Apparently being a white nationalist is worse than being a pedophile now.

This is peak clown world.

gab.ai/AndrewAnglin

Andrew's recent posts on the subject:

>Status: with .lol down, we've got a few more things to try, then we're going to have to make the darknet site stable until we can work out a much more complicated solution.

>Please do send BTC.

>This is going to get very expensive.

16JAUnuvxQ6BdfX4DwsEVTWgd3a8oitu8h

>Welp.

>Namecheap folded.

>They took a satirical quote as an excuse, literally meaning the opposite of what they implied it meant.

blog.namecheap.com/inciting-violence-vs-fr...

>It looks like for the time being, we need a longer term darknet solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fY5pmzmiDO8
youtube.com/watch?v=l8syGlAMTKA
lambdanative.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=oNyXYPhnUIs
wiki.namecoin.org/index.php?title=How_to_browse_.bit_domains
youtube.com/watch?v=DQdgp0Fd3FI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn6kEsloMdE
youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ
gab.ai/BullsOnParade/posts/10975749
gab.ai/BullsOnParade/posts/10975900
youtube.com/watch?v=Hci3fWEx-JA
wrongthink.net/RedPillDropper
youtube.com/watch?v=tx6FsDC4i3s
youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU
twitter.com/kantbot10k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can they use the old Bullet board system ? to avoid domain problems

>small ass literal who site gets taken down
>now everyone knows about it and wants to read it
Anglin you mad man

I thought they got that Lim guy to host them.

It was already doing pretty well - easily the most popular white nationalist site and was even doing better than some mainstream news/politics sites.

Just before they SHUT IT DOWN he was getting 3 million unique views a day.

he needs to get online BBS or something else

>Daily Stormer kicked off .com, .ru, .wang & .lo

youtube.com/watch?v=fY5pmzmiDO8

inb4 darknet-celeb

might just be ddos protection

why do you keep posting that vid?

the onion site aint workin. Are the kike'ing the site on Tor too?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8syGlAMTKA

>fascist crying about free speech

the goyim know

fuck this retard

see I think they'll just roll alternative DNS. That's all they need really, hosting isn't an issue, Weev can handle DDOS shenanigans aimed at them, and build whatever infrastructure is needed.

If weev comes up with a really good alternative DNS solution everybody else will use it too, not just eeebil neo nazi comedy writers. Remember we have Namecoin + browser plugins for this.

same white man

.lol

TRUE

>be website of fascist authoritarian ideology
>gets mad when someone uses their authority and power to shut down your website

These fuckers hurt nationalism more than anything.

yall takin a huge L here

yeah, sorry, missed off the last l

I just want to let every nazi or nazi sympathizer out there that this is only the beginning. You guys have awoken the beast. People are not going to allow nazis to rise up again. Period. This is why nazis are being fired from their jobs, getting kicked out of schools, being disowned by their families, getting banned by their hosting companies, even getting banned on TOR. The world doesn't want you. Go away.

he actually addresses this in the article he wrote before .lol got shutdown - I'm trying to get an archive from the onion site.

.lol

Additionally, if he can't handle DDOS shenanigans there is Freenet which was designed to resist DDOS attacks and host static content.

There is also new web standards, like Web Annotation allowing Weev/Anglin to design a server to annotate the entire internet, so instant coincidence detection, allowing comments, ect.

For the dynamic content of the BBS a darknet solution is likely the only answer, and prob best for security and anonymity anyways of whoever is posting on there. GnuNET exists for this, though would require extensive development but Tor already exists so may as well just use that, but find a way to make it easy to use for normies. Make a DailyStormer app that you just press 'connect to DS' and all this happens in the background, Freenet static content is fed into the app, the forums and comments are handled via Tor, and the user never sees any of this so isn't confused but this is a lot of maintenance/work to do. It can however be done with this: lambdanative.org/ or even FaceBerg's React Native.

After the commies, mate

they've got ddos protection now from bitmitigate - the problem is the dns issue.

Why hasn't he sued anyone yet. I'm sure he has the money or can get enough. If kikewald found a judge for his fake seizure then I'm anglin can find a judge for this. I'm not a fan of his but he has a right to a platform if he doesn't violate TOS.

What about foreing hosting services? Like somewhere in eastern europe, or far east asia?

well - assuming that the whitefish lawsuit he was getting threatened with doesn't materialise then he will have the money for this as he still has the £150k that he raised for that.

>The world doesn't want you. Go away.
when you take everything away from a man, what does he have to lose? beware lest you wake the sleeping lion

youtube.com/watch?v=oNyXYPhnUIs

>actual facist thinks other people are the true facists for protecting free speech

he's already been kicked from .ru - russia and .wang which is in china - I was really surprised about .wang desu - didn't think the chinese would give a shit, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised given that they are basically yellow jews

until bitmitigate tosses them too, also I'm sure the fees for this are sky high.

DNS is easily handled with .bit domains
wiki.namecoin.org/index.php?title=How_to_browse_.bit_domains

Related to the tor site:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQdgp0Fd3FI

>when capitalism and corporatists support you

How can commies ever recover?

>nevermind that my government and society is inherently hypocritical
kys

He should try small time hosting services that need the business, its the only way to destroy them.

S P R E A D this
P
R
E
A
D this

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn6kEsloMdE

Not really the decision of China, more where the registrar was located that was authorized to sell .wang domains. For example you can buy any kind of domain from namecheap but it's namecheap kicking you off, who are run out of Los Angeles.

bitmitigate said they're taking a loss for protecting dailystormer. Pro bono apparently

And this

he's fine for hosting - the issue is the DNS and from my understanding there are not as many DNS services as they need to be specially registered

>This is essentially going against the principle of free speech by denying them a platform.

Uh, sorry sweetie, the first amendment only applies to the government censoring your speech.

Besides, isn't this just the free market at work? :) ciao

Sorry I am retarded, can you explain? They can get a platform to use, but they can't get a name because you have to register a name with the govt?

Interesting, the groupthink mob attack against them has spectacularly backfired then. Enemies of DS have now become an embarrassing clown theater

>Please do send BTC.

Handouts are okay when WE beg for them! Ahahaha

>it's not okay when authority is used against my authoritarian ideology and opinions
you have no right to talk about hipocrisy.

I'm pretty sure stormer are paying - I think they are saying they are losing money because of other customers leaving as a result - but if it really is pro bono then kudos to them.

why do you keep posting this trash

The thing I read from what I understand he's paying for it to bring more attention to his product as a more free speech thing after cloudflare shows how weak willed they are.

Lol you little retard. Fucking BLMs and SJWs have awoken beast.
Why do you think white supremacy is on the rise?

Newtons third law faggot.

And so far this doesnt look good for you. Currently MSM still supports you but based on last year elections more than half of US is sick of your whining. And based on how you reacted with pathetic #StillWithHer and #Resist. People just hate you more.

Do you think people forgot who was killing cops in Dallas last year?

hello Brazilian half nigger monkey
care to explain how "my ideals" are authoritarian ?

talk all the time you want nigger monkey Ill wait. Even though you ignored my point in the first place you fucking south american ape

>the kikes and leftists are shutting us down
lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ

well done for making this user - someone with gab needs to send this to Anglin - I am registering but it takes ages.

That's how Cloudflare got started too, they pro-bono defended Lulzsec's homepage from a billion attacks per second in order to gain attention for themselves, they ended up gaining 100k new signups in a weekend because of it.

And now it's Cloudflare who are the censors

retard this is good though. What I am hoping we do is set up infrastructure for actual free speech away from google and fucking godaddy shit. Can you imagine seeing something that white nationalist made be put onto a race car or some shit? It would be a huge help to our movement to any pro-white movement. Stop being a bitch.

>Im doing my absolute best to make my opposition appear as reasonable as possible
hmm ok

Pretty sure .cn will take them. They just have to swear the superiority of the Chinese race compared to whites.

Nazi Germany was literally a perfect society and it was destroyed by insane evil Jews for no reason.

>daily stormer is a fascist website
>fascism is based in a strong authoritarian state

The game as changed. Tech guys and lawyers are going to become more important as time goes by.

This is all part of the plan, the system is kiked as fuck and was bound to do this.
Time to build infrastructure outside of current corporate occupied space.

If you're anyone who is sympathetic who is either a lawyer or a tech guy now's your time to shine. Lawsuit defense for ED, DS, and anyone else alongside tech guys for maintaining the ship.

Be wary of Spencer, Kessler, and Mike Enoch though. I don't trust them personally.

how is it facist
how are my ideals facist

keep it up you'll get there nigger monkey

>free speech for people working towards genocide
>expecting free speech to exist once they are in power

So the govt plays a part in creating domain names? Isnt that violation of free speech by the govt then?

Hosting and website registry are different things m8. For example

You buy a domain name from sites like namecheap

Then buy hosting from a company like Hostgator.

Its registry companies they're having a problem with

>Interesting, the groupthink mob attack against them has spectacularly backfired then.

It's a moral panic that will pass, and then the fanatics will look like a bunch of hysteric catladies.

A bummer for AA to be the prügelknabe, but I think he will survive, and that the DS will be up soon.

gab.ai/BullsOnParade/posts/10975749
gab.ai/BullsOnParade/posts/10975900

exactly - it is nothing like niggers getting handouts for sitting on their ass smoking weed when they could easily get a job and anyone who says otherwise is just being disingenuous.

Andrew will never be able to get a normal job again so he is incapable of raising funds through that route - obviously no private capital from the normal markets is going to support him, therefore donations are really what he has to rely on - although it is not so much donations as people just paying for the content he is producing and the service and platform he is providing.

I will definitely be donating.

They're working against genocide.

Not that im aware of. They're private companies

The US government contracts with ICANN to manage DNS in the United States. They are granted a monopoly. Constitutional rights can not be subverted by the government sub-contracting out.

What are your ideals?

>I dont believe in the principles I claim to stand for
just admit youre a fascist too and get on with it

nazis vs apache attack helicopter squads?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hci3fWEx-JA

registering to gab is right move

see pic related why we need to abandon twitter

Wrongthink is also good alternative:
wrongthink.net/RedPillDropper

>What are your ideals?
why dont you tell me since you seem to know them so well half breed

you said so in your first reply

This might be a solid legal argument, can we get this in the hands of a free speech lawyer like Kyle Bristow?

But the govt hands out certificates to give those private companies authority to give out names, no?

>>Please do send BTC.
>Handouts are okay when WE beg for them! Ahahaha

Yeah, he is asking for those who consume his FREE service to voluntarily contribute. How is that asking for a handout fucktard?

FUCK YOU

>killing all the jews is working against genocide

pic related

Theres still hope for .gov

well done mate - send it to andrew as well and he will probably retweet or regab or w/e

the holocaust was purely a self defense situation

no

youtube.com/watch?v=tx6FsDC4i3s

>Jews try to genocide you
>you stand up for yourself
>Get accused of attempting genocide

Typical kike behavior. The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

You scared Jew boy? You think those big bad Nazis you hid under your bed from in your childhood gonna come get you?

Coward

Kek i hope he tries at least.

>killing all the jews is working against genocide
they have never seriously suggested this - they just use hyperbole and dark humour to get the point across.

The Trump Campaign will have so much ammo in 2020, blue-haired-otherkins defacing war memorials, etc.

I have a bunch of domains registered with Namecheap. When an uncucked registrar is revealed from this shitshow I will transfer all of my business away from Namecheap.

At least the EFF had a reasonable blog post about free speach a day ago.

>free speech can't exist for people I don't like
>muh selective outrage

>"german idealism"

watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU

user's final form

This is being woke on next level.

Who is this user and why is he so powerful?
> twitter.com/kantbot10k