The Left is radicalizing me

I was an ironic racist when I first came here, before I really knew anything about race. Even as I began to be redpilled, I was still hesitant to express truly racist attitudes. However, I feel that the leftist, anti-white element here is radicalizing me. The more unironic leftist anti-whites I see posting, the more I feel like I must become more militantly pro-white. The more vile their anti-white racism, the less restraint I feel in openly responding to hate with hate. Are Leftists here to radicalize me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itj3VzhJn10
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same old boring ass bait thread

>Are Leftists here to radicalize me?
I'm sure many of them are LARPing ironically just like you were, perhaps with the intent of radicalizing you.

Oh shut the fuck up

funny

the right is radicalizing me with their rampant racism

b8 for leftypol and commie-trannies, maybe.

bump, post more like these pls

lol lynch yourself nigger

Same fuck the Alt-Left.

dang Im feeling more radicalized already you people are disgusting

I think they're cute, personally.

I'm so scared! You won't do anything, pussy

go away alt-left

>not being a radical centrist

About time someone said it. Why the fuck hasn't anyone on either side in the media mentioned this very obvious truth.
The current state of the far-right is a direct result of and response to the far-left's actions over the past years.

Now, I've been a white nationalist since the 90s, and I've seen how people have converted en masse to our side since 2014.
Without GG, BLM, antifa, feminism and fags/trannies or the far-left being allowed to infiltrate every level of US society, the far-right would have been as dead in the water as it was a decade ago.

Alt-Fa kills the pussy

>Alt-Fa
Did you just make this term up to pretend you're making a point?

Did someone say Nigger Dindu Nuffin Thread?

Commencing dump.

PRAY FOR KITLER :(

Captcha: isis

You are right to feel the need to counter the anti-white left. Especially because these people can seize more power if white people become a minority. However, you must remember that leftists, not non-whites, are at the core of the problem. There is no need on the "based black guys" who actually oppose the people that want to fuck up our society. They are not a pawn of the left and therefore not part of the problem, and, if you accept them, they can become part of the solution.

No need to hate on*

muh feelz

>lynch yourself nigger
self lynching niggers are a fascinating concept, but will science allow it?

It's always the same cuck posting these.

That's some hyper-Jewish kvetching, and you're probably a kike for having a screencap of it.

pls dump
I have none to contribute

You are not redpilled until you read 'Culture of Critique' by MacDonald.

it is possible, we do have transfags now, we just attatch a penis above the vagina at 7 months and hang a noose from it.
I'll send it off to R&D
Q

That klansman lit af tbqh

>Robs the guy at gunpoint and takes his bike
>Doesn't take the fucking camera on his helmet that he looked directly at as it recorded the whole crime

Ha gay!

Just as daily reminder to never relax

"kill the honkey cat!" - black protester in the turner diaries

He slipped in poo

Checked and keked

In a world where whites are a minority...

It took two of them to figure out how to stand the bike back up

Damn he just rode off kek

Well, the bicycle is a recent discovery for the negro.

more red pills for you youtube.com/watch?v=itj3VzhJn10 now take your medicine

dont let it radicalize you op. just call them retards like they are. stay in the middle. theyre retards, thats all. even if they high IQ, they are brain damaged

Same here I started as a troll looking for more cuckshiah lebouf trolling and I'm right-winging hard now

Ahh yes, my favorite political meme.

Hahahahaha wtf

thats what she gets for violating the NAP.

Stay neutral goy

will do

Stay neutral in the eyes of the normies
when shtf we go rwds

>stay in the middle
pick a side fgt

Same here brother, almost 100% same journey, I was a fucking (((Sam Harris))) fan that enjoyed Netflix and going to pubs and smoking weed. That was in early 2016, now I will settle for no less than a literal fascist state and neoclassical revolution and listen to Hitler speeches for motivation. Just type 'white people' into twitter and be radicalised in less than 5 minutes.

>filename
Lulz

>id

How this community went from supporting Libertarian-style minarchism to endorsing authoritarianism is beyond me.

wtf is this. i would shot that dude the moment he lifted his shirt up

We need to find the next hitler. A man who can rally our people together under one flag and defend our culture and race unite with other people who wish the same for themselves, such as Japan or Poland and fight against the true (((enemy))). This time we will never allow them to slander our name and we will tell the world the truth. Secure our people's liberty, existence and pride for good. Then when judgement day comes to us, we will be worthy.

I was unironically an open borders LGBT+ supporter who protested against Trump during his inauguration. I went to the women's march too and I even made some signs. I honestly despised Trump with all my heart and thought he was like Hitler and minorities and PoC were gonna get rounded up and put in camps.

Then one day one of my friends told me to visit this site.

The jews were the real patriarchy all this time. The jews were the real supremacists. The jews want to end my race. We need to fucking stop them.

Bottom left is based in hatred, racism and bigotry. Top is a response that has manifested into actually hatred, racism and bigotry.

Sucker punches. Every fucking time.

do you know that feeling Sup Forums, that feeling of uncertainty, that feeling of fear. that's what i feel. as a boy of mixed race, i want to say that i want to thank Sup Forums for the reason ive been able to be red pilled and see the world how it is

you must understand. all my life, i was bullied for being weird, for being different, for being autistic, i guess i was identified on the spectrum by the doctor. you ever have that feeling of being different from normal people. that feeling of never being able to associate with anyone. i do, its been that awy for 16 years.

The happening thats about to happen, idk what will happen to me, or you, or every one here on Sup Forums, but let me say this. Never lose your spirit, never lose your autism. that is what made be able to reach new heights. to go against the jewish mafia and the establishment. to electing DONALD FUCKING TRUMP into the presidency. NEVER LOSE YOUR AUTISM. SHADILY. THAT IS ALL

Jews made me an antisemite not Hitler.

>Gets punched 3 times
>Not falling off

Niggers are weak, not wonder they never fight 1-on-1

best post

I have a feeling the dude on the bike could have destroyed them if he wanted.

That's the real kicker, isn't it? We don't radicalize you, they do. We don't lure you here, they push you to us.

none of us really want to be here, but here we are

reminder that people like you let it come this far to begin with, but I'm glad you eventually came to your senses

Do your part.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Literally me.

I've I'm going to be dismissed for being a republican and branded a Nazi. Than I will be a fucking Nazi.

Sieg hiel

>my entire family is made up of lifelong Democrats
>they're all hypocrites who preach liberal values but don't actually follow them
>I try to live by their words instead of their actions
>I go interact with shitskins
>I read about the science behind races and genders
>I'm a full blown racist and sexist now
>my parents continue to whine about those poor unfortunate niggers as they make plans to retire in Maine, the whitest state in America

Holy moly that's some positively subversive nonsense right there

It's odd, i have old "friends" on Facebook who are far lefties and they continually share stupid stuff. But it used to be that when there was a viral lefty post it would have screen after screen of comments supporting it. But lately it's 3/4 of the commenters calling bullshit.
This all seems to have changed within 2017.
How many more like you are there, I wonder?

Same.

I WAS a leftist for my whole life. I admired anarchist thinkers and loved John Lennon, hippies etc. I even got to a point where I would exchange emails with Noam Chomsky. Bertrand Russell and him were my intellectual idols. I hated my dad for being a businessman.

Then it begun.

Every single day on FB, all the time, my female friends kept radicalizing themselves and posting anti-male stuff. EVERY SINGLE DAY. About 95% of my friends at the time were left-wing (this is probably because they were people my age, high school etc., and started entering uni at that time and getting exposed to communist propaganda) and my FB timeline was the most abject congregation of anti-Western, anti-white, anti-gun, anti-money postings I have ever seen. Other news weren't even posted by them. They only really cared about exposing sexism, racism, and other such things.

Initially, they got me and I myself made some posts of that kind. Later, however, I rediscovered Sup Forums and found out a culture that had a lot more to do with my personality that the one I was seeing among my friends. Finally I could laugh freely again. I stopped feeling guilty about enjoying George Carlin and Monty Python, or about preferring classical music over hip-hop, and started noticing that my psychology had always been, after all, a bit more to the conservative side.

I am not a racist, nor will I ever be one. If a guy is hard-working, honest, moral and respectful of everyone, I will respect him no matter his color, race, age, religion, intelligence or way of life. However, I now understand racists a lot better than I did back then, and I don't think they are entirely wrong in wanting to protect themselves against Muslim or Mexican invasions to the countries they have built. I am also now proud of my Italian and Irish heritage, and I am not ashamed to see that I prefer white women over black women, or that I'd rather do group work with Asians than with mestizos because they *usually* work better.

Yes blame everyone else for your shortcoming. Not your fault buddy that you are slow and cannot rationalize.

t. guy who doesn't understand statistics and biology

If doing whats right makes me a nazi, then Ill be a nazi. Communism must not overtake this world.

commies are worse. i dont wanna be a nazi though

Yea, your family is made of hypocrites and scum like many other. Sad!

I'm no nazi. I'm too much of a libertarian to be a true fash. But if wanting to have my home safe for my future (white) children... then fash it is.

>terrorist attack by religion of peace in finland last friday night
>two stabbed, 10 wounded
>mainstream media trying to brush the attack aside as isolated case, and we all know this shit is not isolated
>cuck politicians full back pedaling mode
>cuck lefties demanding more multiculturalism

>that mongrel
>white
Nice strawman.

>I was unironically an open borders LGBT+ supporter
Eh, burgers are retarded in general, nothing's yuge.
>protested against Trump during his inauguration. I went to the women's march too and I even made some signs
Ok, take it easy, you won't get a pussy for being a tool.
> I honestly despised Trump with all my heart and thought he was like Hitler and minorities and PoC were gonna get rounded up and put in camps.
Fucking hell, you moronic gullible retarded NPCs.