Complete this pattern

>niggers commit 50% of homicides
>we need protection from niggers
>men commit 90% of homicides
?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Society can't function without men, society functions better without niggers.

Men are needed, niggers not

Obviously we need protection from BLACK MEN, and after that is dealt with HISPANIC MEN, and after that is dealt with, safest country on earth so who cares.

>Society can function without men

>men need to be free for society to function
Not really shitlords. Face it, you're just too much of a menace to be let out of your basements. Wherever you go, you rape, murder and cause havoc.

Your id has fag in it but you haven't broken character yet

>get rid of niggers, world improves

>get rid of men, world collapses

>we need protection from nigger men
pattern completed

>nfagjZ5C
>nFAGjz5c
hahah op is a fag

>profit?

>nFAGjz5c
>society can function without its driving force
Women couldn't even maintain let alone improve on a system built by men.

Means minorities are violent killers.

>We need protection from men.
Happy?
As a man I agree 100%, the biggest threat to my life is other men. Which is why I wish women would stop supporting legislation that forces me to be disarmed.

Also stop starting shit that drags your boyfriends into violent confrontations you loud mouthed whires, you're putting their lives in jeopardy.

>>black men commit 90% of homicides
ftfy

COMPLETE THIS PATTERN
>dumbass makes a thread that's obviously bait
>numbers are directly from his ass
>other dumasses push the bait thread to page 1
?

Men have always done the best they can to protect their families from other men.

At the end of the day, niggers are the "other", while men are your family.

Can't live without men, because men do everything. However, it makes perfect sense to keep men and women separate in schools, prison, and the military (if women just HAVE TO be there). Keeping women in the home would be the closest thing you could get to completely saving them from (the allegedly horrible scourge of) men.

We love you, femanon. Don't believe their "feminist" lies. They want you hateful, childless, unloved, and depressed.

>we need less protection from men

Your initial data point doesn't mention if the correlation is positive of negative.

A society run by women would be horrifying.
World wars every 20 minutes over stupid things that don't matter.

> nigger men commit 90% of violence

FTFY

You forgot to start the last line of your post with the word "nigger".

Nobody's denying the fact that men commit a lot of violence.

All of society is denying the fact that blacks do.

FPBP

its called the police you inbred chimp

>>numbers are directly from his ass
This is official US crime stats you doofus

Niggers arent human

Because Sup Forums is full of easily baited retards.

Nigger mostly kill other niggers.

If it weren't for niggers, there would be far more niggers....

So what you're saying what we really need to do is get rid of nigger males? I mean it only fixes half the problem but with them gone I suppose we can breed the ape out of them until they are all halle berrys.

You know what, perhaps you're right. It's really time for white men to finally leave you oppressed people alone.

Most nigger problems occur in places where the good black people have had their guns taken away so the nigger criminals are tho only ones left with guns.

If you want to see Chicago get fixed in a day, Hand out 1 million fully loaded AK-47s to all the black people and watch the 1% niggers get exterminated tonight.

This.
What's wrong with needing protection from men? If I see a group of thugs, wether they're white or black, I'd like to be protected all the same.

u studies r racist n shiet

Fpbp

lol fag

I carry a 9mm handgun every day, all the time.
I am super nice to everyone I meet. I DON'T want to get into a mess and I steer very far away from conflicts.

And, I always assume everyone else I meet is carrying a gun too....

Texasbro identified

>Humans commit 100% of the homicides

Maybe you thought your post was clever, however pattern analysis is about narrowing down the data not ballooning it out.

>niggers commit 50% of homicides
>men commit 90% of homicides
>therefore male niggers commit 45% of homicides
>male niggers are 6% of the population instead of 12% overall niggers
>this makes them nearly twice as overrepresented in crime as before

Congratulations, you just made your case worse with your own logic.

>90% of homicides
of which, niggers commit a disproportionate share.

wtf i hate men now

It's too bad that the few liberals that know the truth are not allowed to report it without getting fired....

It's not the black males age 0-10ish and it's not the black males age 55+. It really starts to look bad the more you narrow it down.

I don't understand how people are this naive, the statistics are clear and readily available - africans are murderous savages.

>either claps can't interpret data or CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

>jack nicholson from a few good men joke in 2017 (just a bit of light relief from my nigger hate)

>get rid of all men
>Mexico takes over your vagina nation
>rapes and murders increase 5 fold

For every man that takes a life. There are a thousand other men who risk their lives for others.

if you get rid of all nigger males nothing changes
if you get rid of all males humanity ends

>combine stats appropriately
>find out black men commit almost all homicides

BAN BLACK MEN NOW!!!

>It's not the black males age 0-10ish and it's not the black males age 55+. It really starts to look bad the more you narrow it down.

It's when they go gangster is when they start to gun each other down. And nobody give a shit when they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4

Eddie has to be pretty shit to not get a nick name

>>we need protection from niggers
no we need separation from them