Don't Let (((Them))) Slide Real Life

We were getting closer and closer to the truth about the circumstances regarding the Russian Connection aka the Rich connection. Awan was arrested trying to flee the country and then the whole story went silent. Now white supremacists are the enemy and not Putin. You can see whats happening can you? We were so close to the truth, and now whitey is going to be taken down instead of the swamp which was almost exposed. Whites will be demonized and of course we will reach the point where anyone who mentions Seth will now be a white supremacist. Don't let them slide real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/
dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/
archive.is/UleXt
youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q
youtu.be/OBgtiaCTna8
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM
youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3576249/posts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why hasnt the powers that be gone scorched earth on at the very least debbie? Its been almost a month since her lacky got had.

Since his arrest its been wiped from the news cycle completely. Like with a cloth. Barely a word about being indicted on 4 federal charges. Barely a word about a NATO controlled Ukraine selling nukes to NK. All being slid because of one autist armed with a car.

oh boy
it all comes back to marc rich doesnt it
this is going to be fun
bamp

people do know. they can only hide for so long.

>anyone who mentions Seth will now be a white supremacist
pack your own chute for that leap

Fuck the news cycle mate. I dont watch that shit. I want to know why its taking this long for these bastards to hang. We have the smoking gun, and the facilitator of the deepstates blackmailing ring for fucks sake.

Indictments should be flying out left and right.

In addition it was about to come out that there was absolutely no Russian collusion and fall flat on their faces. Now they have the perfect pivot to blame nazis or whatever for electing Trump. It won't even matter that they committed open sedition against our President and came up with nothing after 9 months of wasting taxpaying money on the witch hunt.

3d chess, 5d chess? The name of the game is smoke and mirrors

Thats only possible because our boys havent been hitting back openly for months now. We have everything to bring it all down yet its silence.

I have been blue balled for Hillarys head for months now.

This Nazi shit is the deep state counter move, even when the latest rally happened and it was a Poo and soccer moms and Antifa throwing piss on people the Nazi narrative continued.

Just like the mob, the hardest part is getting anything to stick against them

Indictments/arrests are coming next week, probably tomorrow. Have faith.
dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/

DWS is one of the high priestesses
just like HRC
Fucking with her = fucking with all of (((them)))

I want to believe. I am kept up at night man. My wife and coworkers have noticed the circles under my eyes.

I cant possible spill my power level. What do I say? Satanic kiddir diddlers, and corrupt bureaucrats have been running our nation for 3 decades and for the first time in all my life a man promised me he'd make it stop if I just put my faith in him?

Theyll think im fucking crazy. I dont need it all to come public, though I wish it would, but I need their carefully buily apparatus destroyed and the propigators in jail. Jesus I need a drink. I sound more unhinged than I actually am, its been tough though.

US Marshall user is that you?

I know that man. Its time though. It needs to be brought to light. For fuck sakes what could possibly be stopping us now? If we can attack them now we will never get another chance.

Fuck off shill Trump is going to end israel

Everything happening is because Assange is about to drop THE TRUTH about it ALL.

don't get me wrong
at all
it's time.

Don't say anything. Don't reveal your power level. Just have faith. Also, grab your popcorn. The autistic rage we'll see when the hammer drops will be ten times as great as election night.

Israel is pure evil

Don't worry. Everything is under control.
Trump will declare war and name the jew at his phoenix rally.
I want you to quote this.

I hope so but we've got a year of blueball build up

No. I'm a military officer. Just connecting the dots and sitting in my /comfy/ home patiently awaiting the greatest happening of our time. It's always darkest just before the dawn, and challenges await us, but we're all going to be okay.

I pray each night friend. I have faith in God and all these great men and women who have chosen to fight so I dont have to charge capitol hill with my .22.

I can wait a little longer. I waited through king nigger thinking it was the end. I can wait at the latest till 2020.

When do you think we will finally be vindicated? I pray each night for the veil to be lifted and each morn it remains clothes in shadows.

i have screen photoed your elite post

Indeed.

Thank you for your service sir. May God continue to bless you.

Why is Bannon pro kike?

I'm not pro kike. I want a strong national israel so all jews can fuck off and go there.

Eclipses signal change and a transfer of authority (from the government to the people in this case). Trump loves theatrics, which is why I think the biggest bombshells will drop tomorrow. Away was already indicted on four counts of bank fraud" on Thursday. A lot of high profile journalists have also been dropping hints recently.

*Awan

Thank you for reminding everyone, user.

I'm here to remind everyone that August 21st and September 23rd will be major happenings.

Be safe out there.

Also don't let shills slide this thread.

Isn't that picture a shop from before he was the president?

Why is McMaster your enemy?

You too, brother.

He works for the CIA first Trump second

I dont trust McBlaster either. The man seems text book cia puppet. That being said in theory he could be a strong arm man brought in by Trump as one of the carefully pulled men from the swamp.

bump for truth

I think something big is going down tomorrow too. At the very least everyone will be distracted by the eclipse happening. Will it be good or bad, I'm not sure yet.

It will be good. Once the traitors are brought to justice, the criminal elements of NAFTA (they're subliminal, but a crime against the American people nonetheless) will be reversed and we can create genuine economic prosperity in our country.

How can you be so sure that tomorrow is the day?

If you look at the evidence, next week is the week. I think tomorrow may very well be the day because of the eclipse. Not that the eclipse itself is necessarily significant, but the symbolism of an eclipse is just too tempting. In other words, I want to believe. The hammer is about to drop and it makes sense to do it tomorrow. Plus, how much would Trump love to brag about locking up Hillary at his rally in Phoenix (rising from the ashes) on Tuesday?

god i wish our cuckboy prime minister hadn't begged trump to maintain NAFTA. now we've got a trade deal where american importers and exporters can fuck our trade lines with taxes and tarrifs however they see fit, and in exchange we get free trade with fucking mexico.

NAFTA in theory is a good thing. The problem is it's been hijacked in such a way as to enable usury. Free trade can be economically beneficial to both, or all parties involved, but in this case all the money is funneled to the top and the rich just get richer at the expense of the middle class.

Lol it was just over a week ago the only thing they could talk about was Russia.

Their coup strategies are so blatant and obvious.

I hope to God it does because otherwise I think we've lost and we're doomed

The iconoclasts are just too powerful, too influential, and too great in number compared to us.

Then they aggressively lobby our government to fight all our wars for them.

You can't escape Jewish power.

Pretty much this.

Has he clarified this at all?

Ben loves to fuck around but ive never heard of him being this blatant.

>HURR MUH RUSSIANS!
>t. Hillary supporter
Russians were never the enemy, retard. The Russians didn't hack or influence the election in anyway, that's just a meme forced by the DNC.

are they gonna do false flag attacks and blame whitey?
i'm just coming to realize that islamic terrorism isnt real.
they just needed to demonize muslims to go to war in the middle east

Bump, goddamnit. Don't worry about the (((MSM))). I certainly don't. I've lost friends because of their delusional ebil nahzeee hunting. I tell them for every basement larping nazi there hundreds of pedos and criminal government officials. But now I'm the bad guy.
I give zero fucks. If people keep digging and keep spreading the word justice will be done.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138154752/#138171786 link relevant. The happening starts either tomorrow or Tuesday. Say goodnight you corrupt fucks

>Barely a word about being indicted on 4 federal charges
True. I've been dropping reds on jewbird, but I'm sure they are hidden or whatever it is they do to censor unfavorable facts and opinions.
>Barely a word about a NATO controlled Ukraine selling nukes to NK.
I missed that this week. Thank you.
archive.is/UleXt

Bump

I think you were in my DWS thread earlier today. Thank you for dropping those links, and thank you for your service.
I hope you are right. I have faith, but it's tough.

I am tired of being let down. My ardent wish is for all hillary voters to be tortured. And the torture I am talking about is being forced to watch the acts of podesta and hillary in their natural habitat. They should be bound with eyes stabilized as they bare witness hillary and co indulging themselves in hot-dogs and pizzas. Let's hope the unraveling won't turn out to be another neo-con warcry.

Fox news had a cute segment about a panda at a zoo this morning. The reporter fed him bamboo. :3

They should all be treated like their pizzas and hotdogs to know what those innocent children Weng through and who they truly were supporting and what they were truly opposing by their blind support. Then they should all be set ablaze.

The Media have buried the story in a tidal wave of Nazi hysteria. It's dead.

>I am tired of being let down
Me, too, user. Just look how the shills are sliding this thread.
I'm a nobody, but I figure I can bump the important threads and spread the facts to anyone I can. One person here, one person there. It starts to add up after a while and decent people will realize this isn't about the usual two-party smoke screen. It's about reclaiming our country.

I was doing laundry and the new lady working there had fucking (((ABC "News"))) on the television. No shit, there was a story about a panda. These scumbags are scared of regular people and the information we have.

bump niqqa

ssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee user

>The Media have buried the story in a tidal wave of Nazi hysteria. It's dead.
Hello, (((media matters))). I see you're working on Sunday.

I am not an American, anonbro. If I used my geographic location this thread would be blurred for good. But if I was an American citizen, I wouldn't cast my vote for someone who is ferrying planeloads of kids out of Haiti. I hope you guys expose the truth for what it is. So the world can be a bit better for all. Cheesy line incoming, 'With great force, comes great responsibility.'

Imran's hearing is tomorrow.
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher had a good chat with Julian Assange last week.
Watch OANN. Faux & the others are nothing more than corporate pravda spewing nothing but opinion. And spread the word!
Shame Hannity couldn't book this guy last MONTH, isn't it? youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q

This

Amen.
> If I used my geographic location this thread would be blurred for good
Would you mind expanding on that? Is it because you're a Brit?

I was. My timing may be off, but justice will be served. It's tough for most people to comprehend just how widespread the corruption in our government is. I say have faith because Trump has been studying this problem set for 20 years. He's been planning the takedown of the cabal longer than many people here have been alive. Most of the political narrative is a distraction to hide Trump's true intentions. His run was a gamble. He bet that he could expose and destroy the forces trying to enslave our people and turn our country into a police state, and he's about to win.

Hillary knows whats up.

No, you're not (a 'nobody').
Spread these to everyone we can. If they watch a portion of even one, it's sufficient raw footage to convince. (ff to 0:30 past the repetition, although it does prove something -- they're ALL scripted to the T. from coast-to-coast)
youtu.be/OBgtiaCTna8
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM

Bump

They call me a roach around here when I use my location. Even if I were to share the most relevant info the thread always blurs into oblivion with roach.jpeg s. Still the best portal though. Truth cannot be moderated. It is people like yourself I check up on. Read and respond.

I've been blueballed for over a year now and I demand justice. I've probably fallen for LARP's and all that disinfo shit, just in hopes of seeing something happened. I've lost a lot of faith, but not entire.

This shit better go down as you fucks are saying it, because things are real shit right now and not looking good for ol' Trump. Let justice be served, I can't take this anymore.

>ff to 0:30 past the repetition, although it does prove something -- they're ALL scripted to the T. from coast-to-coast

This video youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
Posted the Free Speech rally in Boston, which the pravda won't show, by mistake. BTW, he's the "Real Indian" running against Pocohontas.

this
i'm especially disappointed that trump doesn't go after soros

>It's amazing to me that our President is a man who could have sat back and enjoyed his golden years comfortably. Instead, he chose to represent the common man. He has been disrespected by the anti-Americans among us, some of whom are the very people he wishes to help.
It is beyond my level of comprehension, but I will keep the faith that everything will work out. I remember being a kid, hearing my public school teachers openly shill for Bill the Rapist. It always seemed fishy to me, and here we are all these years later. Amazing.

Nigger pleeeez
(((((((WHITEPOWER ))))))))

Bump, fuck shills.

I dig it. I try to read the posts before I look at the flags. We all gotta live somewhere, right? My town is probably 10 to 1 liberal to conservative/libertarian.

>slide
>real life

>Investigating is one thing, prosecuting and punishment is another. Standards of evidence and proof of guilt of federal crimes require a precise chain of events and actions for which there is reliable evidence that will stand up in federal court, i.e., evidence that will persuade a jury or federal judge and that can withstand cross-examination and the inquiries of experts hired by the defense. The new Trump DOJ, will see that the guilty come to justice. Ironclad criminal indictments simply take time.

These things take time. However, Mueller's team has been compartmentalizing the evidence and preparing it to be presented to a jude since March.

He will go down in history as a Hero.

does anyone have a larger version of this?

*judge

Thank you for the video links. Gonna settle in and check it out.

THIS
Sounds so much like me. Once I started reading and researching all this stuff, it's sort of consumed my life. People at my own job notice I'm more tired and down than usual.

Shit is depressing and I want to believe that this is all wrong, but the more it looks like this place is corrupt and evil as possible.

What about pizzagate? Will that ever be exposed fully?

>He will go down in history as a Hero.
He's a hero in my book. I know he's not perfect, but I think he's doing everything he can do to do right by the nation. I contact my reps once or twice a month to demand they work with him, and I hope others are doing the same

I'm guilty of being here for hours at a time every Sunday, and I check in daily. We have to remember to get proper rest and exercise to be at our best, and I think it's important to not be too forceful when talking to people IRL. Gently presenting facts seems to be the best way to give somebody something to chew on.

Roach bro! I believe I was in the thread when you decided to become a pirate. Youre a good fellow, my peace be upon you!

>What about pizzagate? Will that ever be exposed fully?
Yes. Trump knows. There have been huge pedo ring busts since the inaguration. You can read about it, but it hasn't been reported on tv. The fact he he never engaged in that shit himself is what truly separates him from the establishment, and why they don't have any leverage against him. He loves our children and feels a deep, seething hatred for those that have abused them. He hides that hatred well, but he's about to bring them to justice.

He's a hero in my book too. He basically went to his death by challenging them. Imagine having that much courage.

all fears confirmed.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3576249/posts

This memo should be required reading on Sup Forums. All fears confirmed for sure, but this memo was sent to the White House. Trump knows exactly who the enemy is, and how they are trying to depose him. That should give you hope.

May peace be upon all of us. I legit felt good reading your reply. Thank you.

Someone should make an enemies of america playing cards deck.

And yes that was me, anonbro. Hope to see you again in the thread after the indictments.

The roach meme exists because there are some very bad people in your government up to no good, to put it lightly. No rational person speaks in extremes. I'm sure you're a good man. Keep fighting the good fight.