Canadian hate thread

Post dem fucking leafs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJC7ilyFsWY
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country
youtube.com/watch?v=JIlB7dogVWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? Can't hear you over all the gunshots in your country.

What's that?

I can't hear you over all this peace going on up here

Don't ever fight back.
If you kill your enemies, they win.

>elects a nigger to the maximum extent of terms
>expects that everyone hate a country over one idiot that it elected.

That's some shitty PS. Sorry m8, not too gr8.

Why are they all so annoying? Is it a cultural thing which they cannot control, such as an accent. Or are they lapping a personal?

>Don't ever fight back.
>If you punch nazi's, they win.

Says the alt-right cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJC7ilyFsWY

Not alt-right.
Not an argument.

I just turned your own logic back around on you. If you didn't make any arguments then that's not my fault.

> super triggered by making fun of Trudeau

Does someone need a nap?

Why not simply decant the bagged milk into a pitcher?

pitcher is dirty

plastic bag is better

Does anyone have that "Canadian Dance" picture with the raccoon?

In the US we have this advanced technology called "washing dishes." It solves the dirty problem, and allows you to serve beverages without looking like a special needs case.

canada is garbage. I make it my mission to key every canadian license plate I see

why the fuck would i want to have to wash the pitcher after every use. when the milk bag is empty u throw it out and get the next bag

so much easier

stick to wasting trillions in the Middle East, Amerifat

Ontaricucks gtfo this board

Leafs are too busy butt fucking Fidel’s son to respond

>*blows a dog*

>run sub aground
>mandatory ptsd counseling for entire crew

My my.. You leafs are a touchy lot.

Someone questions your milk serving practices, and you rage and deflect to American foreign policy in the ME.

You're welcome, btw. Canada can get away with not spending as much on the military, and having a shit military, because Daddy USA shoulders the burden for you.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html

What a garbage fucking country.

Canada has 0 culture. They steal everything from us

Our military is very good for its size

see

And it is the size it is because you have the US as the big swinging dick of the West.

Also, from what country do you procure your military hardware?

why would we waste money on our military when u protect us for free?

USA
>doesn't have all dressed chips
>can't watch Doctor Who because public broadcasting is ILLEGAL, YOU COMMIE FUCK
>Spanish is the "unofficial" official second language because half the country is mexicans
>their "maple syrup" is made of high fructose corn ethanol

Canada fucking sucks it's too damn peaceful! we need more niggers like based America.

Friendly reminder that Australia is the best Commonwealth country.

Jesus Christ. You fucking assholes are unreal. I'm on this board every day and its the same old shit about 'disgusting poutine, maple syrup bacon eating liberal pancake head' why don't you just give it a rest, I'm white too. I'm sick of all Canadians like myself being evaluated as cucks and liberals just by default, and I didn't choose to be born Canadian asshole but guess what i'd rather be a Canadian than some fat fuck American or some shitty teethed Brit or some fucking autistic Kraut.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

You're like a first year sociology professor who's only argument for immigration that he can gather is "a wide selection of international cuisine"

We do have All Dressed chips

Upstate NY and the rest of the NorthEast is maple country. 100% pure sugar maple runs through my veins. The South, on the other hand stick to the HFCS with some maple flavoring. Disgusting shit, leafbro.

I will give you leafs credit on one thing, ketchup flavored chips. Hard to find in the US.

You wouldn't and you don't. Which is why I find it odd that you'd use US military spending as an attack on Americans, when you are a direct beneficiary of US military spending.

You seem to have some resentment going on towards the US. You sound like someone from NJ talking to someone from NYC. Inferiority complex.

Hurry up with your civil war damn it

contributing

Canadian-American dual citizen here. Serious question, how can these countries accept dual citizenship when one has a monarchy and the other overthrew it?

Be careful for which you wish. If the US implodes in chaos, you will have to pull your own weight... alone. That northern border with Russia isn't going to be quite as stable as it once was. We all know Russia covets the arctic, and they have no qualms with land grabs.

Reminder Canada is the world's first postnational country

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country

I just want to say these inbred idiots dont represent us Americans. They are about 30% of these idiots who are loud as shit in our country. Most of us like you canadians.

Treemap of Canada's goods exports in 2014

>Main export partners United States 75.2%
>Main import partners United States 66.28%

fuck off leaf

Please stick a muslim up your bunghole sideways

Would she make more money as a twitch streamer?

It's the only civilized way

Leafs UNITE

youtube.com/watch?v=JIlB7dogVWI

cleavage might hold her back

>nazi flag that is actually a leftist shill, as always
this is getting boring.

reposting this

That a girl. Islam is aiming to take our country.

>american education

i dont know whether you're underage or just a massive brainlet, either way time to leave

LMAO. That image is awesome.. We also ride bears.

Also I drink milk from a carton. Those bags look impractical as fuck.

Hi shareblue D&C faggot