ODed on redpills—how do I recover?

I grew up socially retarded for a variety of reasons. instead of hanging out with people in high school, I taught myself programming and got good at making games and websites (front and backend).

graduated in 2009, went to ((school)) a couple of times since, and it didn't work out either time. I have enough skill to get a job, but nobody's hiring people with no ((college degree)).

the second time failed around Gamergate, which opened my eyes to the bullshit happening in the world at large, and how information is being controlled by relatively few people, who have somewhat figured out this new Internet-based media landscape and gotten good at exploiting it.

this led me to overdose on redpills for the next few years, and now here I am, living with my parents at 26, unable to socialize outside of the Internet, unable to find work in my field (even an entry-level position), unwilling to get a part-time shit job (been through that before and it's soul-crushing when you know you have the capacity for greater things). I have a better understanding of the world we live in than most people, because of my autistic level of research into how the Internet has changed society forever, yet I cannot fit into the society I've taken so many redpills to understand.

I know I'm not alone here, and that many others find themselves in situations similar to mine—how do we move on and succeed in life?

I'm tired of being an enlightened failure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many years of dating before she starts not dressing like a slut?

>still wearing short shorts

couldn't tell you, I'm not a virgin but I've only slept with a handful of mostly fat SJW sluts, never dated before.

You didn't fail in life because you've "enlightened". Rather, you adopted extreme radical views because you failed to establish yourself in society. Again, it may be your fault, society's fault or both. (Considering we're on Sup Forums, I'll assume it's yours).

>I have a better understanding of the world we live in than most people, because of my autistic level of research into how the Internet has changed society forever, yet I cannot fit into the society I've taken so many redpills to understand.

You aren't better because you "understand" something. You are better if you do/succeed at something.

>tfw understand society too much to suceed

it would be months if you aren't some timid queer

of course not, the enlightenment came as a result of trying to understand my failures, and why retarded unskilled tranny faggots get heaps of praise and success in the gaming industry while my abilities remain unrecognized. turns out the whole ((industry)) is jewed and I shouldn't've even tried but I only know this now through much research and introspection.

maybe there's some uncucked government agency, allied with the deep state counter-coup, that will take me? I know you faggots are reading this, after all.

Start drinking

There are 95% men in IT. All the virtue signalling is to appear "ethical" to an Amerishart society.

Considering that it has the hugest freelance market, literally nothing, not even college diploma can prevent you from career - just the lack of skills to compete with the others.

way ahead of you—went through alcoholism downing all the redpills, now drink in moderation.

Sort yourself out.
The Marxists in our generation aren't sorting themselves out.
If all young conservative men sort themselves out then suddenly in 30 years we will all be the only ones in a position of power. Then we can save our civilization.

Jordan Peterson will guide you on the path to saving the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

source?

Go work a manual labor job in some place unfamiliar, remove society from your life for a while for example: Gas/water well driller

it's all virtue signalling, but the problem is, the faggots who do it actually believe they're Doing The Right Thing, deep down.

I did a remote webdev contract once and haven't landed another since. recruiters call me with job opportunities constantly, but my lack of ((degree)) and job experience past said contract keeps me from success. I shit applications out daily. nobody wants to hire a straight white undergrad male. if I had a vagina or knife wound that looked like one, I would have a fantastic position right now, as I know tons people like that.

Have you ever heard of hiding your power level?

You need to take your redpills properly, are you working out and building the body you deserve?
Are you taking part in recreational activities whether art, hiking or reading?

If you are just sat on your p doing fuck all to improve yourself, then you are wasting your red pills.

Eat Healthy, workout, hone your mind and achieve your goals.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Kotaku was biased about (insert shitty DLC boilerplate game here)
For the (meme war) record, I said that Gamergate was retarded and people should be focused on the corruption in the actual news media from the beginning.

Drink the blood of communists. It's the only cure.

I think it is called "blue collar" in America. You do need to throw a lot of time in it but at least in Russia people will take almost anyone who has the needed training for entry level position.

As long as you don't try to go high you won't need much in social skills and could just deal with metal or electricity.

>how do we move on and succeed in life?
STOP JETKING IT TO CARTOONS YOU PATHETIC MAN-CHILD!!! TAKE A SHOWER AND GET CLEANED UP! GO TO THE GYM AND JACK OFF TO HOT WHITE SEXY WHORES WITH PHAT ASSES!!
BUY A GUN AND START PRACTICING WITH IT WHILE THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF YOUR WHITE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!! ALSO GO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF GAY HOMO FAGS AND DUMB FAT BETA LOSERS UP FOR SPORT THEN GO OFF YOURSELF

I can tell you firsthand that the corruption and degeneracy in and around video games and video games journalism runs much deeper than you'd think. 9/10 friends I made in and around video games have become trans and/or "gay" and/or trans-fetishizing and/or "queer" in the past ten years. this is not an accident.

I have seen much more of this firsthand through connections (many of which have since been severed) over the past five years than your average ggtard.

Get out and enjoy nature somehow. Also accept that these are the end times, most people are hypnotized and don't want to be reached, and most glimmers of hope are cointelpro. Now is the time for monkhood

> if I had a vagina or knife wound that looked like one, I would have a fantastic position right now,
If this is true you can still consider yourself as a transgender woman no matter how you dress/shave or what surgeries you have. Being able to "pass" is considered being privileged and no one can tell you that you have to get surgery or what to do in order to identify as a woman. Remember, gender is a social construct.

chinks never get suspenders right. sad

It's a K-on doujinshi about Mio.

If that mofo John K. weren't so lazy he could have made God-tier indie comics after his animation career dried up. It pisses me off thinking about how he wasted his talent.