What did /ourgirl/ mean by this?

what did /ourgirl/ mean by this?

weight gain.

That everyone in the modern olympics are juicing hard

Roids

Before supplements and designer drugs a cute aspiring gymnast could work out every single day and still be extremely svelte.

Now they're basically roid ravaged midgets.

Also, true to genetics, black people gain muscle more easily than whites, so blacks now dominate gymnastics.

the u.s.a is no longer white

Im going to assume since the photo is cropped at there was a black woman there that they cropped out?

>Totally cleared at drug testing

no. the white one is the same size. only the niggers are more muscular because of superior genetics, not juice.

>strategy 1: be low weight with low muscle strength
>strategy 2: be normal weight high muscle strength

Thats debunked. But cant blame ya, americans are naturally cucks and submissive to nogs

>believable young girls
>roided monsters who could crush one's skull with their thighs
What did WADA mean by this?

Gymnasts are genetic freaks anyways, not even meant negatively

>That's been debunked.

95% of US football and basketball players are black. The worlds fastest man is black.

Are you saying reality is lying and blacks don't have a muscle advantage over other races?

Why are there no US chinese football players?

>competitive, professional athletes
>natty
lmao

>95% of US football and basketball players are black.
Whites don't play as much as blacks as youth. Black kids literally devote their lives to sports and are encouraged by their parents. Instead of making them do well in school, black parents tell their kids to do just well enough to stay on the team

sports are for niggers. the white man's sport is war.

what kinds of drugs do they take to always look like little midgets

pretty thicc

do gymnast actually take test? why are their shoulders so broad

>Black kids literally devote their lives to sports and are encouraged by their parents
you are literally describing white people. The sterotypical image of a kid playing ball in the yard is a white family

one team has medals

kill yourself
i am going to personally skin alive nigger loving mentally diseased cucks like you. Purity through suffering.

>are you saying all this circumstantial evidence that supports my claim isn't definitive proof?
>ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!
Just lurk more dude.

>from pasty white s t i c clets to brown t h i c clets
AMERICA, YES!

they stopped the girls from taking hormones which delayed puberty and started giving them testosterone instead

>you are literally describing white people.
No, I'm not. It's actually a problem among black parents that they teach their kids the only way to get rich or "make it out the hood" is to either play a sport or rap. None of them teach the importance of education

Blacks are the fastest and have the most endurance, whites are the strongest. Look up the world's strongest men competition winners, they're all white. On the other side, the best sprinters and marathon runners are black. You just think blacks are the strongest because all the blacks in the America are descended from slaves, and the slave owners picked the strongest ones when they bought them.

Your whole post is retarded

They use so much energy training that, during puberty, their bodies don't have enough to counteract the effects of gravity.

>Thats not a side by side comparison.
> The one on the left, all have medals
> the one on the right only 2 won medals

I see four girls with medals and five without. That apparently we need to go back.

So the Olympics don't have like, USADA?

im not a nigger lover these are just facts. look at the numbers. blacks are physically superior to almost all other races with a few exceptions e.g. churkas in weightlifting, asians in table tennis

>the worlds fastest man is black
Artificial selection. Brits picked the fastest and strongest niggers from Africa for slave labor. They're not naturally stronger than anyone

>You are a nigger lover
>Individual people are different
>Strong man competitions watch one
> My opinion is fact no facts

>this

that niggers are on roids to btfo whites on gymnastics?

nigger youre welcome slave owners were select breeding. another white achivement blacks are taking credit for.

Oy vey.

Fascinating argument, captivating critique, wondrously sourced too, and beautifully written. My friend, you are a scholar.

Holy shit that's gross. You can even see the mini dicks on the two on the left. Big roided up clits.

>The worlds fastest man is black.
pic related from a leddit thread called:
>The fastest 100m times ever. Names crossed over were using doping.
It's impossible to believe Usain Bolt is clean.

>all those gmo grains to apefrica

There are still whites left in USA?

Thank god the whites under 5 are a minority, now we need to just finish them off. The gentiles aren't suspecting a thing to the changes of demography, some of them even embracing their dreadful demise with grace.. Truly a great time to be one of the chosen brothers.

I loves this shalom sandnigger
loves her

lol

>what did /ourgirl/ mean by this?

> THIS MEANS MINORITIES ARE TAKING OVER THROUGH BIRTHS AND INTERRACING AND REEEEEEEEE!!! -pol

Or, it simply means that minorities which are already here have better access to the same things white people have traditionally had access to, so you're starting to see them more represented in society.

Regardless, nice bait OP. Race bait is the best bait.

Steroids?

you want to know some more facts?
blacks also commit over 50% of all homicides in the entire US.
you dont want to know what % the major cities are.

I also have my suspicion regarding usain bolt. But how come he hasnt been caught doping? Is it because he has such a beloved image among normies that hes musnt be discredited at all costs?
Will he be a case like lance armstrong, where the truth comes out after he retires? But in that case its too late he already has made all the money for his life

its fairly fucking easy to shoot testosterone suspension while in a drug tested sport. it clears your body in a matter of hours. That retarded ass documentary on netflix "Icarus" is rediculous in the sense that guys drug protocol was fucking retarded if you are competing in a drug tested sport so it skews how people think doping is so difficult. MSM cant really explain the nuances.

doping exists in all professional sports. its not that fucking hard to not get caught unless you are a true retard.

why are good powerlifters mostly white?
why are good oly lifters white/asian, but almost never black?

thats a complete red herring but everyone here is familiar with those statistics. tell me, whats it like to live in a state of perpetual insecurity in regards to black people? you can accept that whites are intellectually superior but when anyone points out the obvious fact that niggers have superior strength and agility suddenly your panties are in a bunch.

haha
>every black in the US is a professional athlete.
right? thats why 49% of the black population is obese.
im not the one afraid of real facts.

The one on the right was cleared to take some stimulant because she had an ADD diagnosis. The stimulant is probably why her growth stopped, but she was the multi gold medalist.

Likewise US tennis players (one or both Williams sisters iirc) got some such diagnosis approved and were able to take supplements. But the Russian player Sharapova could never get that approval, they revoked her drug from the approved list, tested her immediately after the change, and banned her for 2 years.

Aren't we a great sports nation for blacks. They get massive affirmative action even in sports.

On the other hand the white male star Lance Armstrong got 7 Tour de France titles revoked because he was doping, even though everyone else was equally doping.

Pound for pound whites are stronger than blacks. Check out worlds strongest man. Also white people have longer torsos and blacks have longer legs at the same height. The proportions are different.

We copied the Soviet model and started juicing our young ladies up at a young age.

Gonna be a lot of 5"+ clit-dicks on the next generation of female athletes.

Yes im aware that professional sports is riddled with doping. And most of it is actually done throughout the training season and not for competition. Ive recently seen an interview with the chairman of the antidoping comitee in my country and hes fucking pissed because he cant access football players and only them, the clubs know when they are being tested and shit.

You say testosterone clears from the body in a few hours, but is this also true for other substances? Because test is mainly for muscle gain and not all sports require it that much, say if you need something to boost oxygen intake for example, what then?

Approximately 47.8 percent of African Americans are obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women) compared with 32.6 percent of Whites (including 32.4 percent of men and 32.8 percent of women).2
>muh superiority

are the black ones trannies? Cause they look like males.

Diversity = no medals

Got it

Obligatory in every Elle Reeve thread

This is like any sport. Basketball used to be all white then the blacks went in and whitey leaves.

They must have added a little extra something to their wheaties

meant to add this applies to all things, including neighborhoods.

theyre obese because theyre stupid and impulsive. an obese nigger will still be stronger and faster than an obese white person. try another fallacious argument, kiddos.

I fucking dare you to reach this level of grace nigger.You cant't

yeah that's when they had never seen a score of 10 so they didn't have the extra digit. She was indeed more graceful and pleasant to watch.

They test your blood to determine if you have unnaturally elevated red blood cell count which boosts your oxygen levels I believe

>race isn't real
>check out how much better this race is at athletics
>check out how much better this race is a civilization

WHOA RACYISS BRAH

Every nigger I meet is either scrawny or fat and get regularly punked by rednecks. Don't compare real white folk with city mongrols

Are you ready to watch some twerking with hiphop in the next olympics?

If you don't think its graceful and pleasant to watch you are a nazi and a racist.

Yeah, baseball. White kids don't put as much time into sports because they know that they're probably not gonna go pro and will instead make plenty of money in other ways.

Blacks only put in some much effort and practice because chances are they're probably not gonna go to a good college or get a good job so they instead put a lot of faith into maybe becoming an athlete. If whites were poorer on average they'd be dominating too, but they're not because they're smarter than blacks and thus don't need to concentrate on being really good at sports when they have plenty of other opportunities to succeed.

Black women hate white women. She is promoting her own replacement.

Ruined gymnastics for me to be honest

Generalization
They're like five to six years older and they might be juicing

speak for yourself, I did like 400 chinups and gained 10lbs of muscle

Look at those bulges on the right. I bet their clits are bigger than the average American white cock.

>People unironically believe the superior genes meme

Hmm whites and Asians have invented machines which removed basically every reason being the strongest or fastest meant anything. Intelligence is the only thing that matters in the future. Niggers are fucked. They're allowing identity politics to leech into the only arenas where physical ability still matters: professional sports. They're going to drive away their fans and kill their cash cow.

Face it. What you can bench or your mile time doesn't mean shit. IQ is the only parameter that matters anymore.

What they are looking for are indicators of oxygen vector doping via EPO or CERA or transfusions or similar. This is generally done by looking at the "off score", which is essentially the ratio of new blood cells to old. They look at this over time to determine whether a specific athlete is manipulating his blood.

Cycling has been doing this for the longest, and most running sports have been doing it since 2009.

But the thing it is there are plenty of ways around it. Testing for PEDs is an arms race and the doctors who work for the athletes are always ahead.

I was on a world tour cycling team for 4 years and I and several other riders I knew used a wide array of PEDs. We never failed a test in or out of competition and our biological passport values never set off any alarms.

Drug tests are more intelligence tests.

The US used to be white but now are a nation of niggers and indigenous tribe mongrels.

I am grill that trained gymnastics at an olympic gym, just lol if you think they aren't on roids to help endurance and bulimic too.

>everyone is on not-real-steroids now

yeah, neeg roids.

They've been doing this for decades... For nearly 50 years.
Put nigs on roids, drown whitey out. But this only works for endurance sports. Since steroids doesn't actually build genuine strength, all the worlds strongmen and powerlifters are white. Because niggers can't cheat their way into those sports.....yet..

Is that why the tallest one in the picture is white you dumbass cuck?

>steroids doesn't actually build genuine strength
Are you retarded?

>Since steroids doesn't actually build genuine strength, all the worlds strongmen and powerlifters are white. Because niggers can't cheat their way into those sports.....yet..
Do you really thing the white people doing those sports aren't roiding? Everyone is roiding at the top level of every sport.

why are whites shit at sports ?

>There are genetic differences between races
>For example white people are smarter than black people
>When will liberals understand this??

>Wait, did you just say black people might perform better at certain sports because of their genetics? Lmao you are so retarded, your post is so fucking stupid hahahah

Please list all the nigger quarterbacks who've won a super bowl.

If they do they're called out for it. Lance Armstrong is a good example.

I played football in highschool for 3 years. Yes, whites were held to a higher standard, had to run laps and do crawls for talking during training. Yet the niggers right beside us were always loud as fuck and never got punished. 4 of them were taking steroids and the coach and school knew. Nothing was done. If I had taken juice I would've been kicked off the team without a second thought. And every white person was better than every nigger at math and at the game, and we behaved better, but there was always 1 white kif sitting it out.

You're absolutely insane if you think they're not pursuing whites down and taking every opportunity to push nigs up so they can compete. Its a fucking joke.

that niglet on the right is hideous.

Carla Bruni is an absolute goddess.

Lance did PEDs for nearly his whole pro career. To get 'called out' he had to a) make a comeback; b) fuck over one of his teammates; c) get on the radar of a USADA employee who was trying to make a career for himself.

The vast majority of PED users in sport don't have the stars align against them like that and get away with either no punishment at all, or some meaningless sanction a'la all of Lance's doping teammates.