Virginia is renaming Jefferson Davis memorial highway and is taking suggestions from the internet, you know what to do

Virginia is renaming Jefferson Davis memorial highway and is taking suggestions from the internet, you know what to do
survey.alexandriava.gov/s3/Jefferson-Davis-Highway-Renaming

Other urls found in this thread:

survey.alexandriava.gov/s3/Jefferson-Davis-Highway-Renaming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The George Orwell speedway

fpbp

Roady McRoadface it is

shut it down memorial boulevard

The Hitler Did Nothing Wrong Speedway

Support this. Call it George Orwell Speedway.

Shoah Expressway

This

Yes.

WEWUZ

Roadstrip one

Suggestions on comments?

>survey.alexandriava.gov/s3/Jefferson-Davis-Highway-Renaming
Can they really just rename entire highways because they were named after a confederate general?

This is disgusting.

When did Virginia get so unbelievably cucked?

You have to be WAAAY more subtle about it. Those suggestions are going to go in the bin.

Win! I'm literally voting for this.

Bump

You beat me to it, nsdapfag.

Huey Newton highway? We could name it after a leader of the Black Panthers or similar black terrorist group to show how ridiculous this has all become

Hitler Highway

Top kek. Well done.

Alright, here are some examples at the top of my head.
>Dodge highway: Be creative with this one

>Reggin highway: This is nigger written backwards but just say it's a good neutral name that won't offend anyone.

George Orwell Highway not bad tbqhwyfamalam.

Threeway Highway

Degenerate Deviation

Himmler Highway

Sheeiitt Express

Iconoclasm, wonderful

The Reggin HIghway is pretty clever, but my vote is still for George Orwell.

Stalin Speedway

Pepe parkway

White People Invented and Built This Highway

Death to All Niggers Nigway

I have new name right here.

Donald Trump Highway

Gave them some kekworthy suggestions, lets see what happens now, hmm

or some other republican name

Robert E. Lee Highway

Come on people it's obvious

Kim's Nuke Highway

Marcus Garvey Freeway.
Let the world know how hypocritical they are.

William T. Sherman Highway

This

Here's Mine. Hope you enjoy!

>Implying anyone will get the joke

this

You know what to do.

TRUMP EXPRESSWAY

Mine was similar but I didn't use the exact quote. We need to load them up with these just to make our point.

Henry Ford highway. Since he was an automotive pioneer and respected industrialist....

....among other lesser known things.

Bump

Misspelled "George"

Andrew Jackson Highway.

He is an important historical figure who ended corrupt central bank profiteering and evaded their attempt assassination plot on his life.

^^^POST THIS^^^ DROP THE REDPILLS.

Brilliant

Fighting the filter they will set up eventually

Done

Lolita Expressway

The Expressway that leads to the Lolita capital of the wester hemisphere.

Oh now THAT is ripe for abuse! HAHAHA! I guess the comedy really does write itself!

True.

Start submitting "Jorge Orwell"

This is what we were meant to do...right?

Fpbp

Eric Arthur Blair is an alternative to George Orwell. Its his real name.

This is going to be great.
I went with "George Orwell", "Roady Mcroadface" and "Donald Trump", because they're not that out there, like, say, "Hitler did nothing wrong", so they might name it after one of the three.

Voted for this

bump

Beria highway. He was basically stalins himmler and in charge of the nkvd and the gulags.

>Roady McRoadface
They had that vote for a new boat and Boatymcboat was voted the new name. I doubt this will get a public vote though.

> and turned into soap and lampshades.

I guess it will triggle em...

lets hope we get a more tolerant name instead

They're gonna be fucked

Gas The Kike Turnpike

The Bowling Green massacre is a fictitious incident alluded to by U.S. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway in interviews with Cosmopolitan and TMZ on January 29, 2017, and in an interview on the MSNBC news program Hardball with Chris Matthews on February 2, 2017. Conway cited it as justification for a travel and immigration ban from seven Muslim-majority countries enacted by United States President Donald Trump. However, no such massacre occurred. The day after the interview, Conway said she misspoke and had been referring to the 2011 arrest of two Iraqi refugees in Bowling Green, Kentucky on charges including "attempting to provide material support to terrorists and to al-Qaeda in Iraq".[1] She stated that she had mentioned the incident because it led President Barack Obama to tighten immigration procedures for Iraqi citizens.

The misstatement went viral and became the top trending topic on Twitter, with many tweets parodying it. A website was set up anonymously for the purpose of collecting donations for supposed victims. Facebook users used the site's safety check feature to act as if the event were real. Vigils were held in Kentucky and New York in commemoration. It provoked widespread press reaction, with many relating it to Conway's earlier use of the phrase alternative facts to describe false statements by White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer in the wake of the inauguration of Donald Trump.

fpbp

Jefferson Davis Memorial Highway.

this is pretty fun

I hope this gets to the news