Germany how can you be so cucked?

Germany how can you be so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Habsburg_wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not even the lowest
>barely lower than many of the other ones
the better question is why others are so cucked
when we fought for our country millions of people died and our country got doomed for eternity
what excuses do others have?

Germans? What are Germans?
All I see are Poles, Russians, Arabs, Turks, Slovenians, Indians, Africans and Italians.

>Implying this is a bad sign
I would fight for those cucks of the left that wish death to their own nation and arabs either.

we don't have enough failures in civil life willing to die for Israel

BASED FINGOLIANS

PROTECT THE KHANAT

>Turkey
>Russia
>Ukraine
>Balkans
Clearly the more likely to fight for your country you are the lower IQ you have. Just look at Netherlands, highest IQ in Europe and also the least likely to go die in a war for the jewish overlords.

Who the fuck wants to fight for modern Germany? They allow non-Germans in. It's a cut off point where you know that you have no country

>fighting for the BRD ally scam
Nice try goy

It's semantics. In a western Euro country
>would you fight for your country
means: would you die for Israel in a war abroad. Would they ask them if they would defend their homeland then numbers would be different.

Another thing is who will be the enemy. The only western euro country with a real threat on this map is Finland. On the one side there as soon to be Caliphate country and on the other side there is an old enemy.

>sweden 55
has to be fake

Finland seems like a nice place to visit.

SUOMI PERKELE!!!

I'd die for Iceland

Nice fake graph.

Did you make it in photoshop?

Finland is increasingly based in my eyes

ELÄKÖÖN ELÄKÖÖN ELÄKÖÖN

Why should I fight for this muslim breeding ground?

who cares, we're all gonna die for Israel anyways

The Bundeswehr is NOT an army that has the best interests for our nation at heart. It is a tool of NATO aka the USA. I aint gonna be a cuck soldier fighting for you BLACKED anglos serving the jews.

Stupid question.

I don't believe that only 26% would fight. People dismissed the question because we venerate peace. 10% already volunteer to "fight for our country" in the search and rescue services.

I would rather die for Switzerland than anything other

Turks are the most superior people I see on this map. Get BTFO Europe. Only nationalist countries are cool. Surprised to see Sweden this fucking high

Also I thought Italians would be alot cooler than this what the fuck

They are a shame

Turks are incompetent roaches, the only thing they are good at is kepab.
Your slave mentality is fucking gay btw, you wanna suck on erdogans dick that badly mate?

The Eternal Anglo is almost as bad if not worse than the Jew. Fuck Anglos

Fins are gunna be the next super power not india. Calling it now

Turks have the mental strength of a lion because of being descendants of the Ottoman warriors. Being willing to fight for your country is based and it means that you love your country and people more than yourself. Maybe the reason turks are so hard to kill is because of their everlasting pride

We've got the allies to thank for that.

Yeah suck on that lion dick then you fucking fag.

There's a difference between fighting for your country and fighting for your people.

this is how cucked Germany is, even when germanon tries to fight back, it only makes me kek because of how cucked Germany is visibly every day. It's time for your daily reparations to the migrants Hans.

>Kosovo

That number would be at least 90 if the EU hadn't poisoned the shit out of our leadership.

Turkish men are quite sexy desu you should know honestly Turks have pretty much taken over your country, you should relax and enjoy some BOC (BigOttomanCock)

i mean, if America was a cucked nation that had an agenda to destroy our own people I wouldn't want to fight for her

> t. Roach

Nah you just keep on depleting all your subhumans troops in europe I aint gonna do shit for you.
Anglos are the eternal dicksuckers. I aint even mad.

I'm half roach my dad is from there and also I have a big dick too. Pic related is me. Turks are the master race desu

I think in Italy it has to do with the fact that the country isn't really united. A Norther-Italian wouldn't fight for Souther-Italians etc.

>Anglos are the eternal dicksuckers

Anglos are massive cucks I hate the eternal anglo even more than the Jew but nowadays you're even worse and more cucked than the anglos

Why does your dick size matter, if you´re gay?
You will be submisive as your ancestors were.
Austrian Empire never forgets

>we wuz nazbees!!!

That makes a lot of sense honestly. I do feel like depending on their respective regions they would fight for them. Italians seem to have more pride then most Europeans from what I have seen so I was very surprised they were that cucked but I think you're right

Demoralization after ww2 was very harsh, and its keep going even today with the likes of merkel.

I'm not gay I'm bi and your dick size matters with men too because even men are impressed by a large cock
Also
>turks
>submissive
Kek how? Turks occupied the balkans for hundreds of years and raped and sold tons of eastern european women, Catholic Europe got their shit kicked in by Ottomans. Ottomans destroyed the Byzantine empire and were more impressive than Europe and were unstoppable until the 19th century

Can someone explain why sweden is so high? It makes me mad

>Implying there isn´t a common agenda in the west given the results.

We can meme Germany/France/Sweden/UK/Whoever as hard as you want, but if one fall, we all fall. They´re just our future if we do not show a common front.

>Roaches, Finngolians and slavs care
>Everyone else is meh to fuck off

Hmm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Habsburg_wars

>19th century - unstoppable Ottomans
Atleast learn your fucking history, mate

Also nationalism, turkkhans are very nationalistic and proud of their artificial country which was founded on tribal migration from Central Asia and destruction of civilization.