HAPPENING: AWAN BROTHERS SPIES - FOX REPORTING ON IT

Holy shit!!! It is finally fucking happening!!

The Awan brothers were spies!! Fox News and CNN reporting on it!! This is breaking news - just broke within the past hour. Wew lad.

nypost.com/2017/08/19/it-staffers-may-have-compromised-sensitive-data-to-foreign-intelligence/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1W_rjJ79fXY
web.archive.org/web/20170820223359/http://nypost.com/2017/08/19/it-staffers-may-have-compromised-sensitive-data-to-foreign-intelligence/amp/
archive.is/arnBt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylmw89vYjVM
youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive you fag

Fuck you leaf

Leaf fight

Fuck off Yankee

nigga, get yo game logos straight

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=1W_rjJ79fXY

Shut the fuck up cunt, you are the reason why my country is fucking cucked

Fuck you bitch its my country too

can't wait til we normies to associate democrat with traitor

>can't wait til we normies to associate democrat with traitorAhem, that should say
can't wait til we get normies to associate democrat with traitor

IT'S HAPPENING
WATCH WHO APOLOGIES THE MOST!

I have reviewed these documents and can confirm there is nothing to see here.

leaves gonna leaf

Does this mean DWS is going down too as suggested?
Fuck shill threads, ironic and not.
This is the real shit

You did this to yourselves.

Seriously, can we get the thread back on track. This is literally the biggest happening since the election and the end of the Democratic Party.

The entire Democratic Party is going down. They got infiltrated by Pakistani spies, allowed themselves to get blackmailed, and made the problem 100x worse. Up to 80 Democratic members of Congress could be implicated.

The end is here.

I'm expecting a false flag/distracting event of unseen proportions
Beware the cornered beast

>can we get the thread back on track
we can, easily. Just post the archive link. I ain't giving MSM ad revenue.

Thanks for the qrd

Nordbro!!!

where the fuck is he when we need him

Bump

Well then post the fucking archive. I don't know how to do it. I just posted this because every other one of you faggots had threads about Lauren Southern and other irrelevant shit meanwhile the biggest story of the summer just broke.

You faggots are fighting over an OPINION article...

>Tfw no nordbro post

Go to bed

>I don't know how to do it
Then look it up you lazy piece of newfag shit, you'll learn it once and you'll be good for whenever you feel like posting shit threads like this one

how about we archive that
web.archive.org/web/20170820223359/http://nypost.com/2017/08/19/it-staffers-may-have-compromised-sensitive-data-to-foreign-intelligence/amp/
norway on my vpn has been range banned, i can't even pretend to be norbot :(

>it's really over for the DNC this time
>l...lock her up
Lol fuck off

Where is Nordbot when you need him
archive.is/arnBt

Thanks flemfriend

I want to believe

Everyone's been freaking out over Bannon's departure without seeing why he really left. He completed his task. Awan's arrest was the first domino to fall and now the swamp draining begins.

I've looked at all the information. I can tell you there really is nothing substantiational here.
You're all larping faggots

habbenin

Ok, they worked 10 years for Democrats and when they got another contract that constitutes "poor vetting"? The failure is likely more on the overall organization realizing how vital IT has become and not just the vetting. Possibly an outcome of Obama building up a top notch ad-hoc IT org. and leaving the general Dems IT sleeping.

Thanks, probably tall obsequious dutchbro. May zwarte piet visit you.

okay you two, you BOTH need to .... LEAF... this place.

All children must grow at some point. That was the point. Start doing it yourselves.

You can't make threads about a members property if the member is not under investigation

Rake it up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylmw89vYjVM

sage this is nothing go back to sleep Trump is finished she won it's her turn good night right side.. kamala/michelle 2020

Spying is treason punishable by death.

It is you fucking faggot. Have fun while your party collapses and 80 of your elected members are sent to prison.

>no source for claim

Is this why the Russian thing isn't in the news anymore?

you should get back on your meds sweetie, k thanks
>here's your (You)
>.02 in case the reason you're not taking them is you can't afford your meds any longer
>please don't pull the trigger
>don't do it
>it would be horrible for your family (if you have any, or landlord, if not) to have to clean that mess up
>get therapy
>it will be okay
>it only takes a while to eliminate the brainwashing
>if you're stubborn, they can just take a piece of your brain and you'll feel no pain
>shhhhhhhhh

Apparently. This is also what Hannity was hinting at last week. In fact, this could be what Assange met with that congressman about.

This is massive. Unfortunately normies are too retarded to follow and understand anything of this magnitude.

*Yawn* This seems like a big nothingburger guys. I'm tired, think we should all hit the sack and get some sleep.

This is way too big to ignore. This is Wikileaks DNC leaks on steroids. And crack.

Wonder how (((CNN))) will spin this?

What do you think charletteville was?

standard response shills are out in force again;
it's a real happening

Nuke New York blamed on NK.

Liz Wheeler was on it last month! youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q
Faux Opinion & Speculation Channel is only finally forced to mention this due to Imran’s hearing tomorrow.

Bump

>Debbie Maruchan Schultz
There's that picture. Do you have it without the text?

(((NEW YORK POST)))

>Most had relatively little IT experience. Yet they hauled in a combined $4 million-plus over the past decade. One, a former McDonald’s worker, was suddenly making as much as a chief of staff.

>“These lawmakers allowed an insider threat to come into the House,” the official charged. “Computer equipment was stolen, taxpayers were robbed of hundreds of thousands of dollars, and sensitive data was compromised and possibly sold overseas.”

>Awan had access to Wasserman Schultz’s e-mails at both Congress and the DNC, where he had been given the password to her iPad. After DNC e-mails and research files were stolen during the presidential election, Wasserman Schultz reportedly refused to turn over the server to the FBI and instead called in a private firm to investigate and ID the hackers. The firm blamed the Russian government, while admitting, “We don’t have hard evidence.” The corrupted DNC server, held in storage, still has not been examined by the FBI.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Access to DNC data, well golly gee!

Where is nordbot?

>“It’s clear that large bytes of data were moved off the secure network,” said another source close to the investigation, adding that Awan and the other four staffers under investigation had “full and complete access” to lawmakers’ e-mails, calendars, schedules, hearing notes, meeting notes and memos and other sensitive information.

large bytes!!

very fake news

This

All part of the DNC's treasonous plot.

Nice try Shariablue!

Is this why they are pushing for riots and marshal law? Take every down with them?

Only confirmed real by shill resistance

>Bot

(((Jew york post)))
(((Debbie wasserman schultz)))

yes. The reason they've been flipping their shit since Trump won is because he's going after all of them. Hence the Loretta Lynch "blood in the streets" or whatever she said, Obama still
"living" in DC, and all that. They're scared shitless.

Shariablue, give it up

One of the most honest news services left.

so how long until shit happens

S O O N
O
O
N

bump

Patience, everything will be gone through with a fine-toothed comb, it won't be like the DNC getting their Ukrainian buddies to "investigate" the DNC hack. Now you're starting to see what really happened.

The shitstain was fired by McDonalds too. How the fuck is that even possible

McDonald's, unlike the Dems, can spot shit when it's piled that high.

Hopefully dead

Implying a person can archive and respond to a post within 30 seconds every time

I guess thats what you get when you try to convince everyone you're the good guys while committing treason

Soooo
archive?

Yes. It's the end of the line for them. The entire house of cards is coming down.

It's never been the pedophile conspiracy. It was always the obvious - the DNC has been infiltrated by Muslim/Russian traitors/spies. Trump has evidently just been playing with them, the same way a cat bats around a mouse before it finally kills it and eats it.

There is 100% a pedophile conspiracy as well

yeet

The Dem saw the shit for what it was. The problem was they figured out what had happened too late - and got blackmailed.

It is very likely Awan is linked to the DNC wikileaks. In fact, Awan very likely could have provided the Russians with that info. The Russians then gave it to Assange. The Russians turned on Awan when they realized the Democrats wanted war with them.

This is some Tom Clancy tier shit.

you aren't very smart are ya

Don't come on here claiming Russia after OBVIOUSLY not following anything the last 18 months