TRUMP LOVE

Why does it seem like so many Trump supporters actually "love" him?

>74 years old
>male
>not physically fit
>not particularly friendly or generous
>not renowned for heroism
>never sacrificed for his country
>born with a silver spoon in his mouth - didn't pull himself up by his bootstraps
>remarried
>turkey neck

Dunno, it seems pretty lame that a good 40% of Trump supporters genuinely adore the man when they've never met him and he's never done anything worth worshiping. It comes off a little...pathetic. Praising him as a God Emperor and heiling him make you guess seem a bit desperate for his attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

zaidpub.com/2013/09/26/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany-by-lasha-darkmoon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Big Brother is not a romantic, but a fatherly love.

I identify as trumpsexual you insensitive clod

Trump is love, Trump is life.
He is the perfect 3D waifu, and
T H I C C.

they are idiots

HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR OR DIE

On a side not Sage this slide thread

i would suckle his cocky wocky and call him daddy

British historian Sir Arthur Bryant describes throngs of child prostitutes outside the doors of the great Berlin hotels and restaurants. He adds: “Most of them—the night clubs and vice resorts—were owned and managed by Jews. And it was the Jews among the promoters of this trade who were remembered in after years.”

Sir Arthur Bryant, Unfinished Victory (1940), pp. 144-145

zaidpub.com/2013/09/26/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany-by-lasha-darkmoon/

Trump speaks his mind and says the obvious unlike other politicians who are politically correct.

If you ask a regular person if they like Trump they say "I love Trump, he's great". If you ask a liberal/democrat/progressive/LBGTQR if they like Obama they say "I worship Obama and would do whatever he says because I am incapable of having my own thoughts or opinions"

because he's a brilliant troll, and he's also very smart

OP IS A DYKE
>OP IS A DYKE

>WORTHLESS DUMB DYKE DETECTED
WORTHLESS DUMB DYKE DETECTED

HER PUSSY IS TOO LOOSE FOR DICKS SHE CAN ONLY BE PLEASED BY LADY FISTS

>74 years old
He's 71 Retard

People like him because he lives his people and he's a fatherly figure.

>Trump speaks his mind and says the obvious unlike other politicians who are politically correct.

You are so right :)

This. His iq is staggeringly high as well.

Because he was the first major politician to call out the globalists and win

The dude is a one man army against a world of bullshit. Fuck em.

he has the courage to go against the establishment and take all the shit for it. hence the bad press all the fucking time. he's actually quite a warm person. he has a reputation for being really likable by the blue collar folks that he interacts with irl. so he seems like he's not an elitist. i like that

He wasn't being specific. That's the right way to do it.

He has balls of steel, that's why we love Turompu-senpai.

>male

Everyone knows women make shitty leaders because they're too emotional.

Look at Clinton during election night. She didn't even come out to thank her supporters. She was probably drunk and crying profusely like all women do when they don't get their way.