Hello. Tomorrow, August, 21st, 2017 a solar eclipse will envelop the sky...

Hello. Tomorrow, August, 21st, 2017 a solar eclipse will envelop the sky. I have insider information on an event happening during this time. A terrorist group plans to detonate hundreds of strategically placed bombs along the skyline. The glass dome covering the flat earth will be shattered and the truth will be known while the entire Earth watches.

Riots are expected in every major city in America. Trump will enact martial law. The group plans to gain power through exposing truths and rebelling against the Trump administration. Be ready for the coming violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BKzuzjjCro?t=194
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
foxnews.com/science/2017/08/18/man-who-suffered-eye-damage-in-1962-eclipse-warns-others-not-to-make-same-mistakes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=g1WJ6Ma3aiw
youtu.be/Zl8QOstaCiI?t=1627
youtube.com/watch?v=ztrU90Ub4Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=WjeazbLI3dU&t=19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty creative larp, OP
have a bump

Jesus Christ, this is horrifying

This is not a larp, farce or goof. This is the next era of humanity.

Fuck

Then people will start to dig downwards only to realize that there is a dome on the other side too, meaning that the Earth has a dome on all sides, making it some kind of ball or sphere shape.

kek

Still dont understand how anyone could fucking believe in a flat earth.

i like how you stick with the schtick. but you wont fool any one.

You know it's nice to see something original posted here for once. Maybe you guys can have open minds...

me neither.

Same old boring retarded shit.

You can believe whatever you want about things you can't experience with your own senses.

You can keep using words to deflect, but
this is real.

Belief won't be needed when the truth is shown in the sky.

will fairfax va be affected by the "falling glass"?

BTFO

Nukes can't hurt the Firmament retard.
Look up Operation Dominic Fishbowl

flat earthers are just shitposting brainlets looking for replies while stroking microbenis with their free hand.

>the ravens will starve
finally. people will stop giving their change to gypsies.

We have found structural weakpoints. The dome will fall.

Look guys the earth is not flat. The ancient bloodline who ran shit when the "counterfeit" pyramids were being built, are still running shit today. The secrets they occult are far more impactful then what retards think they are hiding.

Pedo-gate is real. Pizza-gate had only a few things correct... the people.

will the entirety of the dome fall? or jsut parts that youll blow up?

>mirages don't exist over water.

Kys

yes.

The Cabal is thousands of years old.

Cabal comes from Kaballah.

The jews found it first, but they did not write it. They keep it secret because they're kikes.
Jesus knew the truth. He wanted to share it with the world. The kikes killed him for trying to do that.

gotta respect a nice plot of a larper

Dear mother of God.

Parts will fall, parts will remain outside our atmosphere.

So you're saying the "waters above" exist too right?
If so then we would just all drown.

The reality is they worship saturn. They perform sacrifices like they have for 1000s of years.

Adrenochrome is real. They also eat the pineal gland of pure souls (read: Children) for the DMT which makes them

Interdimensional Child Molesters. Alex Jones always talks in metaphors.

I've done Dmt. And if what you said is true than they are one a fucking good one.
Absolutely terrifyingly powerful drug.
In the wrong hands it can be so dangerous.

How can terrorists take down the dome. If they are revealing the truth that wouldn't make them terrorists.

These people IV it into their blood stream. Soros? Kissinger? Rockefeller? Been doing it for 70 years.

They talk to the entities.

Space exists. What is 'known' is not dissimilar to what is true. There are other bodies like ours. They are much closer than we are led to believe. With current technology we could travel to other land masses. Livable land masses. This is what they don't want us to know. We are their slave race. They will colonize these masses while we act as labor and the Earth rots.

Watchi this clip at the timestamp

youtu.be/0BKzuzjjCro?t=194

>Riots are expected in every major city in America. Trump will enact martial law.

All that with no atmosphere? Remarkable.

R E D D I T

Soooo Trump is gonna reveal ayys is waht you're saying?

this eclipse meme is weak and makes me sick

Big if true.

I think you understand that god won't allow any kind of destruction to occur
Also I'd like to know a little more about the landmasses, as I understand it, the lands we live on today were ordained to us, and nothing else.

Calling them Jews doesnt relate to what they used to be. Today they are fake jews.

All religion is used to control what people think they are allowed to do and what they are capable of doing.

Money is the religion we are all brainwashed into worship. AND it happens to be the only way they can use our collective effort against us. Our lifeforce is stolen through taxing our labor, and we decide in our "free time" to relax and kick back.
If you think the earth is possibly flat then that means you are retarded but it also means that you have enough humility to learn the actual truth about nature and free will

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

you're sick because you have demons inside that are going to eviscerate your soul tomorrow

>SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN ON THE 23RD FOR SURE!!
>I KNOW SO BECAUSE OF SOME RANDOM NUMBERS!
>THE WORLD IS FLAT

Average person who believes this shit.

I actually watched this last night

God allows free will. Does not exclude the earth being destroyed by man

careful with that hate speech achmed, we'll tell the thought police on you

>Three branches will become one. Trump enacting martial law.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill. The bombs. Night is the eclipse.
>The black flag will fly above the dome. The new night sky is the flag above the dome.

dude shut the fuck up with your made-up words for fake bullshit

foxnews.com/science/2017/08/18/man-who-suffered-eye-damage-in-1962-eclipse-warns-others-not-to-make-same-mistakes.html

how can we get niggers who aren't in the totality path to look at the sun?

There is no god as we know it. He values free will above all else.

Let's say that all you are saying is true and not a LARP. WHY the fuck would you tell Sup Forums your plan knowing that the alphabet agencies monitor this site?

Tell me if im right on this one...

A rock will stand on 7 hills.

Trump moves the US embassy to Jerusalem.

I got it here.

Lmao its time for your medicine,jimmy

Stick to the posotive stuff but do not ignore the negative people even if they dont realize they are negative. We need to all speak up and do the "great work" if we want peace and true freedom from rulers.

The earth is a torus.

The call to action part really made an impression on me

that looks more like a person that believes they are an ape spinning 1063 mph on a cgi nasa blue ball that doesn't know what goy means.

Fuck off REDF shill

Fucking cool I hope this happens

This. Also the jews and their media use the eclipse meme to turn the attention away from something. Eclipses can't be real because they supposedly last only a few minutes but light takes 8 hours to travel from sun to earth.
Something must be afoot.

I want you guys to be safe. I believe in our ideology.

WTF IF THE DOME IS BROKEN ALL THE AIR WILL ESCAPE AND WE WILL CHOKE TO DEATH!

>The black flag will fly above the dome.
This seems like an attempt at saying ISIS will capture the Dome of the Rock

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock

The falling star or shooting star has nothing to do with a star. If shooting stars were actual stars, we'll be burning in their atmosphere, rather than the other way around.

When a meteoroid, comet or (small) asteroid (or space debris in some cases) enters the Earth's atmosphere at high speed (typically in excess of 20 km/s), aerodynamic heating produces a streak of light, both from the glowing object and the trail of glowing particles that it leaves in its wake. This is called a meteor or shooting star (or a falling star).

In general, the meteors travel in a (approximately) straight path. We usually see only the large ones travel down towards the horizon while the small ones are burnt up long before that (giving the impression of coming from the horizon).

Meteor path

Consider the meteor path in the image above. it can be seen that,

The observer will see the meteor only after it passes the initial altitude HiHi. If he sees the meteor at this point, and it burns up in the atmosphere, the impression is that the meteor comes from the horizon.
If the observer notices the meteor after it passes the initial height and tracks it through its travel in the atmosphere, till is exits at the final altitude HfHf, it will appear as if the meteor is moving down towards the horizon.
Another factor is the thickness of the atmosphere itself. The thickness of the atmosphere increases in path of the meteor from HiHi to HmHm, and decreases from there to HfHf. As the 'glowing' of the shooting star is directly dependent on the density of the atmosphere, its visibility trails of near the observer's horizon. This is another reason for the meteor looking like its falling towards the horizon.

This can be seen clearly in case of meteor showers which appear to radiate from a point.

>eclipses can't be real because they supposedly last a few minutes but light takes 8 hours to travel from sun to earth

m8

Because you realize it is the one thing we all ignore that will actually make things better.

light travels instantly. electric universe.

>I got it here

Exactly

if you crack the glass dome we'll all die so it doesn't matter does it

Reminds me of this quote.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Excellent thread. Have a bump.

>long winded (((Science))) theories
Not even remotely possible, take your hand drawn nonsense back to niggerville faggot

flat earth 200 proofs -dubay

>Gets BTFO
>Nah that isnt proof because I say so.
>Here is my claim
>Nothing
>American flag

Ah yes you're a fucking retard.

Reminds me of the end of The Signal
youtube.com/watch?v=g1WJ6Ma3aiw

And what about the literal tonnes of fallen glass that would level entire cities falling from the sky, smartass? Sage for a shit larp, try harder.

jew kids are NOT taught they are apes spinning 1063 mph on a nasa cgi ball. wakey goyim

If it was a flat earth under a dome everyone would have been able to see the meteorites at the same time.
Yet they didnt

Explain that one retard.

Flat earth wouldnt work with the sun either. Everywhere would be day.

youtu.be/Zl8QOstaCiI?t=1627

Watch his natural law seminar
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

im gonna make a deal with you user, if bombs do go off and glass falls, iff join your organization, but if nothing happens(which it wont) ill gut you.

is it a deal, or what?

you didn't blow anything out kid, a shooting star should be seen in every direction on a (((globe))), nothing you said was even remotely possible
>now neck yourself nigger for believing in that nonsense

I'll have you know that my family member's "family member" is 9.5 inches and they indulge in the flat Earth. Every time I dig deeper, I find more shit, more unanswered questions. How many balls are there? Is the Sun a lamp? The smaller the pen is, the rounder the ball-points.

>i didn't say anything about a dome
read then write faggot, in that order

None of us saw the meteorite that fell in Russia that lit up the whole sky.

Checkmate fag. youtube.com/watch?v=ztrU90Ub4Uw

You're preaching to the choir. I know the world isn't a spinning ball.

>basic geometry

>hand drawn nonsense

you might be legally retarded

nice. It really sucks to learn as we go, and at the same time try and tell other people that there is something terribly wrong with the world when they know and ignore it.

See these ISS bloopers? You have to believe these as a globecuck. You HAVE to.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjeazbLI3dU&t=19s

goy

jew kids are not taught they are apes spinning 1063 mph on cgi nasa ball.

You're fucking stupid. Both those problems are easily fixable.

Now post an unedited pic of the lake.

wow, bump, its happening

skip to 27:02

BUT MUH BALL. MUH SCI FI PROGRAMMING.

Sad, sad globecucks just cant let go of the ball earth psyop.

How retarded. If there was a glass dome up there I'd assume whoever made it, made it powerful enough to withstand a few bombs. Fuck. We have detonated nukes. NUKES.
Would the pressures of the earth and the explosions of nukes and the eruptions of volcanoes and all sorts of events not rupture and crack the dome already if simple BOMBS could do it?
You flat earthers are so ass retarded.