Why do you pretend to know better than 99.9% of the scientific community?

why do you pretend to know better than 99.9% of the scientific community?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lrhyxb.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=V3ikp08fMls
quora.com/Can-sex-be-used-as-a-synonym-for-gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SLIDE THREAD

Big if true

How many genders does this cream treat?

>lobotomies are good
-actual scientists
try one op

Who gives a shit what people that actually study it have to say-- I saw a YouTube video about it.

this

what actual scientists

>OP is a faggot
- Actual scientists

"Bill Nye"

LOL BILL NYE QOUTES

>Actual scientists

Do they do SCIENCE!!!! OH BOY, I'm getting wet just thinking about all the SCIENCE they do with their white lab coats. These scientists sure showed those bigots how powerful SCIENCE can be.

SCIENCE!!!!!!! XD

gender is a constructed concept, not a scientific reality. A child could understand this. You cannot perform science on ideas that you made up. Sex is genetic, gender is fantasy.

>gender studies professors are scientists now

This is what leftism does to your brain, kids.

>science agrees
Cringe religion for fedoras. No real scientist agrees. It would make science obsolete

this

>censoring the name
sage

i know gender is on a scale. however, there are only two SEXES male or female. but you can choose to be within a certain RANGE from masculinity to femininity and anywhere in between. i still say if you have a vagina you shouldn't complain about having to go to the ladies room and if you have a penis you should actually be flattered that urinals are an invention for the use of your penis.

'Scientific community'

lmao

Sage

there continues to be no metastudy that has indicated in favour of gender spectrum theory

There are only 2 genders, and there will always only be 2 genders.

anyone who thinks gender and sex mean the same thing are just uneducated or bluepilled as fuck when it comes to psychology.

There is no such thing as gender. It is a twentieth century invention. Only biological sex exists. 99% of males and females are wired to behave in accordance with their biological sex. The small percentage of outliers are not on any kind of a spectrum, their wiring is just deficient or abnormal.

>your post
>every other post itt
As a CM you should be able to see why should lurk moar or GTFO

((((Scientists))))

This, gender is a spectrum in that you also have very
feminine men and very masculine women and anything in between... But they're still men and women, hence 2 genders.

>Bill Nye is the scientific community

Of course gender is on a spectrum. The concept was defined to be that from the start.

Boopy-poopy is on a spectrum. Boopy-poopy is a social construct that relates to, but is not, pedalness.(How you use legs to move around) Some people are born with fewer legs than the norm, get over it.(Some people have two legs, but identify as only having one, and this is a good thing, bigots)

Proofs? I sage'd anyway but humor me OP

I'm a scientist. There are only two genders. Now what?

You're totally right, Mr. Shekelsteingoldberg! I'm glad I was told this in my gender studies course! My professor is totally a scientist, I mean how else could xir be a doctor, duh!

yeah imagine a whole page of hicks who have never stepped foot in an ivy league school.

scientists these days have completely overblown egos...

if they're actual, real, legitimate scientists, it means they know a lot about one tiny little corner of the universe of knowledge.

what's more, they're absolutely at the mercy of their funding sources (hint: not run by actual scientists)... who do you think is funding studies on "gender" these days? if the sources of money don't like your research, your funding gets cut off and you can't keep doing it, simple as that.

meanwhile they'll pay some jew to write 15 articles with 10 other collaborators saying it's a scientific fact that you're a bigoted piece of shit.

corporations do this too, to keep fluoride in your water and pesticides in your food.

2 sexes you idiot. gender does not mean sex or there wouldn't be a fucking word for it.

Gender is the same thing as sex

>Bill Nye
>a.pomf.cat/lrhyxb.mp4

I like this example

>genders are a spectrum
>any scientist
I'd like to find any medical doctor who says this and sue him for malpractice

How do they distinguish these genders, biologically? Is it encoded in DNA? We may as well say that there are 7.5 billion genders, each person is its own gender.

Sexuality (sexual behaviour) is a spectrum. -Alfred Kinsey
Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948) and Sexual Behavior in the Human Female (1953)

Are scientists not allowed to draw cartoons or what?

an ivy league education would disagree

The problem is that you can make up a spectrum for literally anything. You can just make shit up out of thin air that is "correct" by definition, but has no actual bearing on reality.

It's very clear that gender is the same thing as sex, progressives just like to make up their own definitions

technically true. gender is perspective of yourself where sex is biologically defined by chromosomes.

Source?

Synonyms exist

Nope

my guess is that you learned that from your harvard doctorate?

they would respond with "female-bodied people"

now what whiteboi?

>(((actual scientists)))
>provides no sources
>"HAHAH TTALLY BTFO!!!!""

Why do liberals think that using pre-pubescent playground logic actually proves their point? Only thing missing was a Harry Potter, LoTR or Star Wars reference.

i don't know maybe go get an ivy league education and you'll have amassed thousands of them.

'Gender is on a spectrum'
-Strawman scientist

'There are only 2 genders.'
-Strawman cartoonist

Salvia officinalis

Gender is a spectrum
Sex is binary,
Trans fags aant to change their sex

The scientific community does not support that position though. Only the pseudoscientific psychology community does. Actual medical professionals do not support your views.

>99.9% of the International congress of gender studies weirdos says genders on a spectrum
Fixed it for you.

what two synonyms have the EXACT same definition?

Yes

>(now sometimes proscribed) Sex (a category such as "male" or "female" into which sexually-reproducing organisms are divided on the basis of their reproductive roles in their species). [from 15th c.]
>the gene is activated in both genders
The effect of the medication is dependent upon age, gender, and other factors.

Take your epic Kekistan flag and kill yourself back to r*ddit.

No actual scientist says that. Unless you are thinking about social """"""""""sciences"""""""""".

Just because a man wants to be a girl, it doesn't mean he's a girl, he's just a mentally ill man.

Advisor, consultant

>(((scientists)))

>synonyms are on a spectrum

>mutilated freaks
>people

check mate, faggot!

The genders are baby, boy, girl, man, woman, and post menopausal woman. These are sexual roles and identities based on reality and biology.
Think about it.

They can't change their gender either

Critical theory is literally a circle jerk. It explains itself with itself. Get back to your whatever league.

Why don't they ever cite these convincing scientists names?

>Alfred Kinsey
>the mentally ill pedophile degenerate who killed himself

>a reputable scientist

fuck off with your deranged marxist bullshit

a lot of them probably don't believe in this either.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3ikp08fMls

can these ''scientists'' point out the genders on a spectrum then?

What kind of scientists?

The only spectrum gender is on is the autism spectrum.

"Blacks have 63 iq average, and there are differences between races"-Scientists

"we are all equal and shit"- t. cuckservatives and libkikes

100% correct. Even the liberals in my faculty don't dispute this. It's a non-issue.
t. microbiology post-doc

I suggest you try a major that isn't sociology.

>an old man can turn into a MILF
>I identify as a time lord
>SCIENCE!

I agree, that's why I didn't major in sociology

Under the left wing political definition of the term gender, this sounds accurate

i never said gender dysphoria wasn't true

But he's got a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering. They ignore that fact pretty well.

quora.com/Can-sex-be-used-as-a-synonym-for-gender

I'd be interested in reading the dozens of peer reviewed studies in agreement on that position.

*social "sciences" are not valid

gender is subjective sex it objective

you can't pretend your way into reality your sex determines you gender in objective reality calling your self a woman when you were born with male chromosomes makes you mentally ill not a female.

>actual scientists
Which actual scientists? Biologists and medical scientists, or social scientists? There's a bit of a fucking difference. I don't remember hearing about a massively anomalous discovery about the human body which necessitated updating our model of human anatomy to include a gender spectrum.

This kind of shit just shows you that the left doesn't and never will understand science as a method of a philosophy.

Trannies and trannylovers need to do two things: leave this board forever and drink bleach.

Therefore, the term is meaningless. Each gender should be named after the one individual of that gender. They can just change the "name" block on every single form or application to "gender" if it makes the leftists feel better. Though god only knows why it matters so much to them. But, if they were intelligent and rational, they wouldn't be leftists.

Hmm, that's neither a source nor an argument. Guess that means you are pulling this out of your ass. :^)

The scientific method is great for creating explanations of observable phenomena and for predicting future phenomena. It does not make anyone more right when arguing definitions, however. What we are arguing about is what we mean when say "male", "female", "gender", etc... Arguably, this is a job for linguists, not scientists.

Kek

Ok, some random person says it is different, I disagree

I identify as a scientist.

It's 'cause of our white privilege, DESU.

>gender confused people have a mental problem
- the real world out there

>(now sometimes proscribed) Sex (a category such as "male" or "female" into which sexually-reproducing organisms are divided on the basis of their reproductive roles in their species). [from 15th c.] the gene is activated in both genders
>The effect of the medication is dependent upon age, gender, and other factors.

Gender and sex are interchangeable terms faggot and there are only three of them. Man, Woman and raging ficking faggot.

>I don't know what I'm talking about disregard everything I've said

Ok

I can't read that shit with those open taint wounds.

huh, "actual scientists" is a great citation