youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_of_silence).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why?

Because Communists have killed more people than any other ideology, everyone that identifies as a communist is mentally unstable and probably psychopathic.

And communism was made illegal in the states in 1954.

That makes zero sense. Sup Forums is all for free speech and opinions when it comes to Nazis. Yet, when communism is in question, you all adopt left's ways of censorship. No wonder you aren't taken seriously.

Problem with the left and the commies is they have taken to using freedom specifically to deny others freedom by any means they can. Its a really shitty problem to have and no solution is great.
The saddest part is starting to understand where Hitler came from.

Post a picture of her tits OP

You should be arrested for posting that thumbnail

Not an argument

Noone cares about your screeching, dear Sup Forums. The only ones who are massively suppressed in the American society right now are yourselves, while even the most radical leftists enjoy being accepted as a part of American society.

I stated it was a problem, not an argument, so yes you are correct, but also stupid.

>spanish defending commies
Yeah not surprised, that's why this country is going to shit.
Commies should be executed or sent to gulags, these retards only plan to ruin countries to make themselves rich and kill those who dont want to follow their shit politics.

If there's something worse than an enemy is a traitor. All these scum have no place here, they destroy everything they touch.

As for nazis, i dont know how kiked are you, but they sure aren't half as bad as commies.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3576249/posts

What's the problem with communism?

and therein lies the problem, you are perfectly OK with oppression so long as its of your enemies, which is what lead to the rise of Sup Forums in the first place

because commies are criminals
bandits

lawful criminals
doing crimes monopolicing state's brute force is still being criminal no matter how many layers of delusions you wanna wear

OP is a faggot as usual

>dayum
who?

Oppression is the nature of the state, opposition to it will also always exist. There are anarchists who simply want to remove it all and believe that they may somehow magically do just that some day, and Marxists, who also want just that but actually understand that things are much more complicated.

Being blind to reality is your problem.

sauce before i scream

Damn, you guys can't even grasp the basic concept of free speech, which you are so eager to defend on Sup Forums. I am not defending communism, I'm defending your own right to express any opinion you like, be it Nazism, Communism or any other shit. Thats how free speech fucking works, you can't have it only for yourself and ban/arrest every opinion that you don't like.

communism in itself is flawed and not nescessary, just as fascism.
the bigger problem with communism are the people that believe in it. look at the antifa autists or the BLM niggers, those people dont reason, but just beat people up.
IMO, if you support antifa or any other group that is extreme left, I dont even want to talk to you.

Fuck that shit looks like it's from a GGW video from early 2000s

idk i just put in enough effort to find the gif

>communists should be massacred
Fixed

>I'll just ignore 200 years of US history because I never bothered to learn it beyond why I should hate it
Also every fucking marxist talks about how things are complicated and the only solutions are theirs, but their solutions fall flat on their face every time they are put in practice.
You are sickeningly ignorant of reality

>political ideas can be mental illnesses
That's literally what the Soviet authorities said in the 60s and 70s to silence dissent.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIODFGJKLUVXBHGUIJFRHVG

By that logic everyone except ancaps are criminals.

wish someone would throw real grenades.

>Literally the inmates running the asylum
How many Nazis do you see who thinks it's a-ok to mutilate your genitals? Real talk for a minuite, if I went to a doctor and said
>"I want to cut my penis off"
I'd get sectioned on the spot. Now if I went to the same doctor and said:
>"I'm trans, I want to cut my penis off"
I get called "brave" by communists and "transition". Communists, certainly modern communists, are fucking mentally ill and everything they do demonstrates that.

Nope
>sage
No one arrested for political thought

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Yep. Communism should be treated like The Manson Family, since Charlie's angels only killed once or twice and Lenins arseholes murdered tens of millions.
Look at wee Eric Clanton for example. Wot a shitta.

>Also every fucking marxist talks about how things are complicated and the only solutions are theirs, but their solutions fall flat on their face every time they are put in practice.
You are sickeningly ignorant of reality
Every attempt to implement something in reality, or analyse and categorize a process in nature, will inadvertently result in many mistakes, miscalculations and errors. Such is the path of progress, and Marxism is the sole source of all political and social progress for the last 70 years.

They really should. They killed at least 9 times what the Nazis did, they're murderers waiting to cut loose

THIS!
This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

We don't WANT to be taken seriously, retard, if we start being taken remotely seriously then faggots like you start showing up and asking questions

Its not just the reds, it sadly is society too.
Many people agree with those ideas even though they aren't communists.

I got what you mean, and 2bh I disagree.
I'll be honest here, when an idea is a huge danger for a society, it should be exterminated
Otherwise, for example, following "free speech" logic, it would be totally fine to say that killing all non-muslims is cool.

When in this world exist such dangers as islamism or communism, they shouldn't be allowed to be expressed; in addition all of the followers of these ideas should be thrown out the country or jailed (or shot).

It's not because I don't like communism or so. It's because it's an actual danger and these people are fucking mental. They are killers and will destroy or kill EVERYTHING as long as they stay in charge

>Also every fucking marxist talks about how things are complicated and the only solutions are theirs, but their solutions fall flat on their face every time they are put in practice.
>You are sickeningly ignorant of reality
Every attempt to implement something in reality, or analyse and categorize a process in nature, will inadvertently result in many mistakes, miscalculations and errors. Such is the path of progress, and Marxism is the sole source of all political and social progress for the last 70 years.

>Really communism hasn't been tried yet
>It'll work the next time
Wrap it up in all the verbiage you want, it's still the same old excuse.

>Wrap it up in all the verbiage you want, it's still the same old excuse.
Communism - the engoal - is indeed an ideal, a goalpost. A multitude of communist policies, however, are now universally accepted and resulted in great strengthening and enrichment of many societies.

This is why we need national identity to insulate and protect us from Islamist and communism.
Dare I say we also need to crush any people or places that adopt these mind viruses, because that would work well.

>be non-american &/or anti-american
>ignore 98% of american history
Welcome to the norm.

Checked

Replace "communism" with "nazism" and you will literally have something a SJW would say about the right. Like seriously, they even use the same arguments like "free speech is sacred, but if an opinion is too violent, there should be an exception". The thing is, there can be no exceptions. Permitting an exception no matter how justified it is, would ruin the whole concept of free speech.

I disagree user, they agree because they've been cowed into submission. The narrative has now shifted to the point where you can speak out against even the most insane ideas (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_of_silence). All we need to do is shift the window of acceptibility and you'll see plenty of people starting to speak out against it. In the end THAT needs to be our goal, not so much to win outright, but to shift the Overton window more to our side.

what about countries that only began to flourish when capitalism was introduced? what about venezuela which was destroyed by communism?

also, keep in mind that communism that is practised or was practised, worked as intended. look at north korea, the former communist germany and other examples. communism worked perfectly, sadly its just a shit system to follow.

>A multitude of communist policies, however, are now universally accepted
No.

>implying Venezuela's communism was real, textbook communism
Try harder.

if you stop the tax looting

then productive stuff is all thats left

unless you have regulations

lawyers are the problem, end that profession
along with
profesor
teacher
shrink
social worker
regulator
judge

replace with software

get eveyone off the tax parasite and inflation house parasite tit

house should go down in price each year like used car

scrap IRS

flat tax only tax

>simply want to remove it all and believe that they may somehow magically do just that
I chose a more pragmatic approach-- I live in areas where the rule of law is minimal. Ghettoes, rural areas, wilderness.

Yuk.

>GGW

my nigga

Yes I completely agree. Especially when it comes to the transgender thing I managed to actually have interesting discussions and even a lot of agreement. The media dismisses people with different ideas as racist, sexist, homophobic or bigoted, and pushes their shitty agenda further into peoples throats.

>Central planning, Progressive tax, the concept of taking money from the wealthy class and infusing them into the impoverished Labour and Union rights, Social security, Opposition to wars of aggression, Universal suffrage, Gender equality, internationalism (as bastardised as it is by neoliberalism), and on, and on.

Looks exactly like when the blacks were marched into desegregated schools after the first day of the civil rights act.

>prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep

you do realize this is caused by capitalism?

nothing. realistically though, it can't compete with capitalism

>As for nazis, i dont know how kiked are you, but they sure aren't half as bad as commies.

why?

Except SJW's call nazi and want to censor everyone that is on the right side of them and that doesnt think like them.
I don't care if you're a neocon, centrist, green, alt-right, classical conservative, libertarian, socialdemocrat, etc. It doesn't matter that I think your views are wrong, as long as your ideas don't plan to harm society, you should have the right to express them.

The thing is that commies want to kill anyone that opposes them. If they ever got to power here, bye bye country. Same with islamists. I don't care they are wrong, but they are a huge danger, thus they should be silenced.
Free speech aint that good when you want to kill people with it
If you were a right winger that wants to kill all immigrants you see on the street, i would say the same. The thing is that unlike antifa, commies etc scum which want to silence anyone that disagrees with them, most far-right people actually mind their business .

>>when communism is in question, you all adopt left's ways of censorship
how exactly are you being censored, they ban you? get you arrested or something?

>Central planning
No western nation has central planning.
>Progressive tax
Not communist
>the concept of taking money from the wealthy class and infusing them into the impoverished Labour
Nope, comes from Adam Smith, "from each according to his ability, to each according to their need"
>Opposition to wars of aggression
That's not communist
>Universal suffrage
Not communist (universal suffrage was achieved in the UK in 1920's, even early in New Zealand)
>Gender equality
Again not communist.
> internationalism
Fourth time in a row, not communist. Worse still closed labour markets (so something closer to isolationism) was a favourite of communists, certainly communists in the UK.

>Communism is evil so lets act just like them by wanted to silence them, imprison them or kill them.
> muh horse shoe theory doesn't exist.

Even if we suppose the "6 million" jews shit was true, commies killed over 10 times what nazis supposedly did.
Just take a look at every country that has had communism, how people was treated and how ""happy"" they were (actual working class people, not your high class communist party members).
Communism is a danger.

PS: dont forget that victors write history. Not everything said about nazis is true...

by not being "politically correct"

le 10 years ago, faggot. We all mainstream and shieeeet now.

Again the thing is, if we let any, even a single political view get banned, we will create a precedent and a very dangerous one. Hope you understand what I mean.

That shows the genius of modern communists, pretending that gender equality and internationalism plus other shit is part of it.

>No western nation has central planning.
>Central banks literally control the money supply and interest rates which determines the entire course of an economy, not to mention the infinite amount of legislation and regulation regarding particular industries.

holy shit, do yourself a favor - and go apply for a tv license and just stay in front of that.

OP is literally urging to arrest communists

i mean ideology wise. do you even know the difference?

With a federal reserve system (obviously) taxation is unneeded. The sole purpose of tax is to encourage and discourage certain behaviors as seen fit by the occultists and social engineers at the big think tank and elite levels.

you do realize this is how the middle class is dying here right? under capitalism

"Not an argument" is not an argument.

Urine, Feces, Paint, Mace in a balloon bomb yet no arrests on these commies? Huh?

Some political views are banned at all times, and various repercussions are in place to those trying to spread (or even publicly hold) such views.

>transforming consioucness of society

into what? that state owernship is acceptable?

capitalism

Ignore communists like that, the whole philosophy is filled with poorly defined and fuzzy language like that.

>Yet, when communism is in question, you all adopt left's ways of censorship.
Yes, because communism killed 100 million people. I'd rather not be sent to gulag, be shot for not fitting in the new utopia, or starving. Thank you.

that is his opinion = free speech
btw it seems obvious to me that he suggest to arrest those commies, who have illegally assembled, are attacking people, and committing crimes in front of the police and nothing is happening

If they were at their home spewing gommie crap in tumblr or reddit no one would care

Reverse no true Scotsman. The post.

in what way?

Well, then Sup Forums shouldn't get upset about Antifa trying to shut down every right-wing March out there. They have every right to, according to your logic.

Unfortunately, when it comes to commies, if they're allowed to flourish, they will kill off everything else in the ecosystem, same exact thing goes for muslims.

Look all the ideas you mention either weren't unique to communism, were created before communism or were implemented independent of communism. It follows from that, they aren't communist ideas.

And what's capitalism's death toll, including outsourced labor? Why does the US have the highest incarceration rate?

Face it, you'd rather censor an idea you don't like/understand instead of exercise any semblance of a critical thought toward it.

it's much more comfy being a capitalist slave isn't it?

It is not "my" logic. It is the reality of things. Every society either suppresses those who violently refuse to play by their rules, or gets overthrown by them.

The thing is that ''being right wing'' many consider as ''being a nazi'', so the reasoning to shut down right wing gatherings and marches is that those ''nazis'' should not have the right to flourish.