This is disgusting

This is disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Csj7vMKy4EI
eiscouncil.com/EarthEx
abc2news.com/newsy/nasa-is-sending-bacteria-into-the-sky-during-the-total-solar-eclipse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats not how things work

It's a once in a lifetime event, what can you say?

Wtf I hate eclipses now!

I think they mean people will stop working to watch it, I think.

>Don't enjoy anything goyim, get back to work. I need a new yacht.

And how much lost productivity is normiebook?

Get back to work goyim. You have loans to pay.

have you been reading zerohedge?

Millions have already been made selling solar glasses to retards who don't realize they can watch the eclipse through their smartphone camera, you have to consider the money being made on the eclipse first, then factor in the losses. I'd say the millions who will be flocking to public spaces, buying coffee/drinks/food whatever to enjoy the eclipse will generate tons of revenue for restaurants in the totality.

There's more to life than economics. That's how Jews and communists (I'm being redundant) think.

That 4 minute McDs 'shutdown' really hitting hard, huh? Have none of you seen Day of the Triffids?

No idea what that is. Just judging off co-workers

Imagine the cost of diversity.

Through the eyes of the kike

how many burgers will go blind from looking at it? i'm gonna guess around 4

Facebook does that everyday.

Thousands of knockoff glasses have been sold that don't adequately protect against UV

It probably generates more wealth than that loss with all the novelty items and tourism associated with the eclipse.

GOY GET TO WORK WE NEED YOUR MONEY AND LABOR

700 million is nothing for the USA
It costs some oil rigs 36 million to operate per day

Oh no some fat cat isn't getting $700 million dollars

i read you can watch it through your cell phone. so i'm do that. I was gonna get glasses but I read something like that a few weeks ago.

>$700 million
We should invest in a superweapon to destroy the moon so that this can't happen again. It'll pay for itself over time.

Capitalism with a human face

WE NEED TO BASH THE MOON FACIST

just kinda over your shoulder fellas, not pointing at it.

>700 million of everything
its literally nothing

isn't the entire duration like 2 minutes?

>you want to observe this rare natural phenomenon you fucking goy? Shame on you! Back to work to support Tyrone's 26 children!

>1-2 minute downtime will ravage the economy
>average wagey spends between 30 minutes and 2 hours of every shift on the internet

censorship is bad but it should be illegal to publish """""news""""" for profit

it all comes full circle

When is this even happening?

>mfw Trumps address tomorrow is declaring war on the moon for this economic attack

Omfg, this is late stage capitalism! This just PROVES we need to completely destroy capitalism and everything we've built and adopt communism!!!!!

>2 minutes
McDonalds giving their employees 3 minutes leave is damn generous then.

hey goyim, you should know free speech is reserved for the press. how dare you forget about the 6 million

This

Everybody here has to take turns using the ramp because of their motorized scooters

Yes goy, your life is only meant to be productive.
No need to enjoy the beautiful things in life if it means that we can't mke some money off of it.

I'm probably going to set my phone to selfie mode and watch/record it on there. I figure I should be able to get a good shot of the sun while still looking straight down.

No it's capitalism for retards who don't understand economics. The eclipse is potentially massively profitable, but dumbass retards aren't creative enough to monetize it, so all the brainlet businessmen and economists complain like manchildren while the smart ones walk away a few thousand dollars richer for selling some softdrinks and burgers at the park during the eclipse or something.

Supposed to be like 2hours I think

Degeneracy is a plague.

Meanwhile this guy has cost not only America but the world 6 gorillion dollars in productivity. First thing everyone who works with computers is when they get to work is check facebook for the first 6 hours of the day.

>they didn't buy 6 million shade 14 welders lenses last year

Is this a joke?

You can just put your phone in front of your eyes senpai, just make sure the phone casts a shadow on your face entirely covering your eyes, I tested it today in full sunlight and it works fine.

Just be sure to turn your exposure down.

yeah the entire duration is like 2 hours but the complete eclipse is 2 or 3 minutes

youtu.be/Csj7vMKy4EI

The chinese are making huge money with the eclipse goggles
you missed your chance right boi

even god hates america

What the hell, who are these people who get to browse the internet between 30 minutes and 2 hours every fucking day? The instant I clock in to the instant I clock out I'm working and if I slow down my boss is instantly right there to ask what's taking so long.

The mind virus of capitalism has infected every facet of human life.

Look at this cappy, money money money. Completely plugged into the matrix.

>smell the coffee
is that what that is?

So glad I'm not a wagecuck after reading kike shit like this.
>tfw commission-based sales job

OBEY.WORK.PRODUCE.
fuck,this is in-human.

>Look at this cappy, money money money. Completely plugged into the matrix.
I'm just not retarded, this is so easy to monetize it is ridiculous, it is a terrible example of "bad capitalism" it is probably one of the best examples of why capitalism is great, smart and creative people are going to be a little richer after tomorrow, if they haven't already been selling (((solar glasses))) to retards already.

Fucking burgers

? people can do what they want, fuck off retard.

I've made $6k on those stupid glasses alone.

Remember what anarcho-capitalism means shithead

people do what they want, and make money how they can. If you dont like it go be a commie

BAN ASSAULT PLANETS!

Are you retarded?

Do you really need someone to tell you?

What did he mean by this

hah, welcome to judaism

US annual GDP is about $19T. $700M is nothing.

So capitalism is basically a scam. Thanks for admitting that.

better not use eclipse as an excuse to not work normies

someone post the mcdonalds notice

more debt for the debt gods!

eiscouncil.com/EarthEx

you know nothing

Again, only idiots are lamenting the eclipse, it is $700 million in "lost productivity" but probably more than that could be generated in profit from it if businesses were actually creative. You are only seeing half the picture here, businesses lose $700 million but stand to gain that back easily in smart and opportunistic sales if they are capable enough. Even McShitDonalds could sell paper pinhole cameras to kids for like $5 each if they wanted, they already have the infrastructure to ship mass quantities of shitty plastic Happy Meal toys, they just choose not to because they're run by retards who don't know an opportunity when they see one.

>Down with science, get back to work.

t. commies

At least we're not going to sperg out over it and burn a bunch of "witches."

>being opportunistic and creative is a scam

Kek. My brother literally took the week of work to go to some shit fly overstate to watch it.

Fpbp

$700m is likely enough to cause a recession.

I lost it at the toilet part.

START WORKING GOYIM

Anybody that wants time off to see this shit should have to pay their company for their lost productivity.

says the sister fucker from the deep souf, where cousins get married and siblings are fuck buddies. mammy and pappy r also blood related. lol faggot nazi bitch

That or plebbit. Working in an office made me think all office workers are lazy fucks that do maybe a few hours of actual work in between dicking around on the Internet.

>tfw plan to sleep through the eclipse because it's before when I usually wake up
>doesn't matter because I can just enjoy the next one

Fucking drumpf and his day moon

$2.1 for each american citizen

cry more

I am going to continue working despite ((them)) wanting us not to

>flag

You were right about one thing cunt I'm in the deep south

Jokes on them, I don't do anything anyway.

Someone explain to me why the eclipse is so dangerous to your eyes? I have looked straight into the sun before (I was a weird kid) and I never had damage

>not using a cheap welding glass to watch it

abc2news.com/newsy/nasa-is-sending-bacteria-into-the-sky-during-the-total-solar-eclipse

here have some nightmare fuel

>It's poopoo, papa, you have to change it...