ITS TIME TO MOBILIZE ALL NON WHITE SHITPOSTERS

alright lads im calling up niggers and anyone who isn't white looking to infiltrate leftist protests where
blacklivesmatter and antifa are present since antifa is predominantly self hating whites who are either communist and anarchist in nature it is simple to get them to attack each other like this
>youtube.com/watch?v=QANvgecGAiE

its very easy to cause BLM to chimpout and attack antifa simply yelling "THIS DUDE JUST CALLED ME A NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK?!"
then tell them to take the mask off why you scared white boy causing tension within their circles they will be at eachothers throats

>where were you when the white race was saved by a bunch of niggers shitposting irl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PLEASE BUMP DO NOT LET THIS SHIT SLIDE THIS WOULD ACTUALLY BE FUNNY AS FUCK TO DO I PLAN ON GOING TO THE DC RALLY IN SEPTEMBER AND DO THIS

Good plan. Would give ethnostate post-civil war/10

I would but I'm a poo with a Maga hat who has huge troubles hiding his pwr lvl

who would the MSM side with

>its very easy to cause BLM to chimpout and attack antifa simply yelling "THIS DUDE JUST CALLED ME A NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK?!"

You can also accuse the ANTIFA guy of calling you a cop too. I noticed in the video ANTIFA tries to shut up the BLM guy by chanting COP. BLM hates cops or being accused of being one.

Are half-white, half-persians considered non-white?

get a BLM shirt or something anti american walk with the BLM peeps make some friends its just pretend then when antifa start marching with you pick some odd one out of the group get near him then accuse him of something racist lmao its so fool proof

Wattup!!! Mixed spic nigger reporting for duty. Time to rollout boi! Time to fuq white antifa / jooze boi pussy. :^D fug

I.. don't know

oooo i have a plan with that how about i find some pede to dress up like antifa we both go in i accuse him of calling me a nigger and then he accuses me of being a cop we fake some shit and get the crowd to attack each other

oi niggers, if you fight antifa we are brothers in arms, for a while

Just die your hair is stupid color, and you will fit just right, even with swastica tattoo on your head

i think arabs or south europeans can pass as muslims i guess just don't be blonde hair blue eye nord

...y don't u just go ahead and mobilize your anal herpes twat

What matters here is appearing non white to a bunch of morons. Persians have indo-aryan ancestry, and all the white-persian mixes I have seen look very white.

>inb4 "original aryans" or "one drop rule"

And what advocate against our own people like your dumbasses. Sorry, whitey you're on your own. But don't worry you guys are aryan so you don't need us.

Bump. Would be awesome to witness the chimpout and squash antifa at the same time!

hahaha, yes if that could be pulled off it would be lovely.

I'm a Jew, how can I cause shenanigans?

cmon senpai we gotta help whitey their 90+ IQ helps create the best memes

There is potential here.

>BLM and Antifa are helping non-whites
kek

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc

Ok I'll do it but if we defeat the left will pol still kill me cuz I'm a kike

I may be interested but i have no motivation to do such a thing

dress up like an orthodox have a pro israel sign and find some muslims in BLM i just hope you know how to run

not your personal army and certainly not your nigger, fuckface. I don't agree with Antifa and dislike a large majority of patronizing liberals, but I'm certainly not aligning myself with white nationalist fuckheads who think they can boss me around and call me a nigger because "its just a word bro". I'm doing this my own way.

What do you think of civnats & lolbertarians?

Italian/Mexican who would do this but I don't think any rally are coming to the atlanta area soon.

This is a fantastic idea. Bump.

you're not siding with white nationalists you're siding with chaos

Holy shit please make this happen.

Jews and niggers don't get along very well.

>read: I'm too much of a pussy to get murdered by niggers

Can I go schmutz around with anti-fa or the fascists and confuse everything? I'm a cliche' as fuck Orthodox Jew, like hat and beard.

yep jew it up its in your blood senpai

self bump

>That day when leftists raise taxes with 40% just to help the third world

>B-but I v-voted for you for ..justice..for ..e-equality

>niggers don't get along very well.
niggers don't get along with anybody,
even other niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE

True facts. I live in Crown Heights. Schwartzies are crazy.

This.

>calling all non whites
You can easily just create a fake gmail/youtube account, name yourself Tyree Jackson, like few trap songs, some black booty videos and a how to make lean video then head over to the comment section and attack antifa cuz they be rayciss. Do the same in black twitter

Black user here. I already do shit like this.