These niggers now a days

twitter.com/EssenceDalton/status/898940229511520256

This coon inbred cunt just got three white people kicked off Howard University campus for wearing a Trump hat

This is the reason I fucking hate niggers and these all black colleges that do nothing but try to account for "wrong-doings" of whites back in the day. Niggers gotta understand that I didn't make them fucking slaves, I am sick of them getting into college and getting jobs over me because they are dumb niggers. But now they are allowed to get anyone on a campus kicked off solely because they support Trump

I want there to be a civil war; I am completely down with killing some niggers that want to attack 'yts'

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HowardU/status/899100593129738240
twitter.com/EssenceDalton/status/898940229511520256
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historically_black_colleges_and_universities
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.is/eJOma
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/HowardU/status/899100593129738240

HU's response just shows what kind of coon supporters they are trying to justify the situation

>twitter.com/EssenceDalton/status/898940229511520256

Those sweet melons finna get pounded by bbc
damn

they know niggers can't feed a family psh

I thin mass shooting in HU is due

>lil youtube girls
Anyone know their channel name?

found more pics

Why are 3 white girls hanging out at an all nigger university in the 1st place.

The fuck is "yts"?

The fuck is "finna"?

Why can't you autists speak fucking English? You rant about purity yet adopt ebonic nonsense. Get your shit together
t. Old man

Sub human primitive nigger speak.

Compare the qts to the Homo Erectus in the background. No contest.

>now
>a
>days

Niggers will be niggers.

>Only fat insecure white girls like niggers.

To understand a nigger you have think like a nigger.

Pronounce the letter "y", then add a ts at the end.

Yts = whites

Finna = fixing to/about to

Times are changing, gotta keep up

Holy fuck. Could not figure that out.

Glad to know I don't think like a nigger.

Sorry Nigger, I do not understand Ebonics.

>getting into college and getting jobs over me because they are dumb niggers
>says the dumbfuck who was too stupid and lazy to get into college

I'm glad to be left behind if the alternative is accepting nigger newspeak.

Those white grils in shorty shorts had one thing on their mind when going to "historically black college" Howard University...

To get donged long and hard by big ass niggaz with big ass triggaz

I am so freakin hard now

They are high school students on a trip to DC. They toured several colleges without incident.

They and their group went to Howard for muh diversity most likely. Whoever their chaperone was must've been an idiot not to know that the "best and brightest" niggers would chimp out at the sight of long blonde hair and MAGA.

Threats of violence and rape followed. So predictable.

Niggers are so coddled the girls were thrown off campus because it hurts their fee fees.

why do they all look the same ?

Lol white girls get with niggers for an easy drug hook up. They don't want some corny college nigger that wants to be the next Obama.

minorities have made me a racist

It think we all know the answer to that question...you don't take a fishing pole to the desert.

With trump hats on? rofl keep your cuck shit outta here faggot most trump supporters are racist

If you go behind a group of black females you would be able to tell that they all smell the same.

>Musty,Nasty,No bath,No nothing, the only thing you can smell is the weave, it is a horrible smell...

>I am so freakin hard now
>Flag

It isnt even funny anymore

You cant improve perfection

>>>>>Outta

>TOPKEK

>AltRight makes a show of strength
>White girls come out to taunt niggers that their men are back and ready to take control again

C'mon Sup Forums
This was bound to happen

They will learn to accept the truth,,after we enslave them again and kill them in mass numbers.

That's not KKK.
That's spanish penitentes.

It's not just the blacks, it's the sick liberal cult. Liberalism is the cancer of America, and an embarrassment to all of humanity.

Remember. Don't betray our nation. Never vote for a dirty democrat.

Stop putting black people on the same level as you. They will devour you if you do. White people need to get off weed and get aggressive again.

Agreed.

How is Sup Forums not redpilled on female psychology? These girls are the same type that say "refugees welcome" after every attack.

These white girls saw white men beat down niggers and it got them soaked and hoping for a race war.

It took awhile having to shut off my brain and all, but I eventually got it.

kek I like to think that all Euro flags are anti larpers saying this so real its just to disintegrate any respect anyone could have for the EU. good post.

hahaha holy shit. I thought they were saying "youtubers" trying to imply that someone who supports Trump on Youtube or something had come to visit their school.

God I feel retarded.

Don't worry, I thought the same. Don't feel retarded.

>twitter.com/EssenceDalton/status/898940229511520256
She be a rayciss biology n sheeit.

>HBCU
What kind of education does one get from such an institution?

It's so simple it's retarded.

Considering the complete PR disaster you created by turning into actual racists and holding rallies every fucking week "THIS" might save us from the degenerate brainwashed masses. Find a nice white girl and have 3 kids. Go to work and instill conservative values by being a good parent.

A dominican nog had an epiphany once while I was walking with him down the street. He said "Woah, did you ever think of a question, and then answer it in your head?". I responded with something along the lines of "Yeah, that is called thinking". He got pissed. Freshman year college stories, I have a lot of them.

I guess we yts need to remember that proper grammar is racist.

kek

These people do everything in their power to ensure that they remain at the absolute bottom of society. It's actually quite impressive.

In what universe do you live in, it sounds nice

Because all I see is whites apologizing for slavery and getting their ass beat by blacks while white girls go fuck the nogs

I can literally provide you with multiple webms all recorded within the last 2 years of this happening whereas you probably got like 2 videos of a white winning a fight against a black, and none of white girls loving them for doing so

> Howard University
is that a chinese Harvard knockoff?

straight fair colored hair... the envy of the entire planet

It's an HBCU:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historically_black_colleges_and_universities

It really is amazing when university faculty members make the argument that correcting black students' grammar is racist. They are there to learn, right?

Or does the smug, enlightened lefty professor think that blacks are incapable of learning grade school grammar.

Soft bigotry of low expectations.

>for wearing trump hat
They very likely have a policy against political messaging
>this is the reason I hate niggers
No, the reason you hate pretty much everyone in your life is because you're sad and lonely.
>I am sick of them getting into college and getting jobs over me
If you're fighting niggers for jobs or college placements, you are the lowest tier of white and are deserving of the genocide that is underway
>I want there to be a civil war
You would literally shit yourself to death, you poser faggot. Literally kill yourself.

>american pie blue jeans shorts
thank you for delivering boners to all countries murrca

based chink

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Women see their men being weak
>they import men to challenge them
>their men gain their strength back

Women, the masters of 4D chess.

The term is Jap, you Gyp.

>They very likely have a policy against political messaging

At a University? Come the fuck on now...

School field trip. They wore their hats all over DC without a problem until HU. Read her account of it all. One girl had her hat stolen at HU as well.

>Check profile
>"Black and Lao"

Lmfao. What a godawful mix.

Could you faggots go back to /r9k/. You are so fucking pathetic.

i legitimately assumed the response about "this group" was referring to the guy implying threats against those girls. how stupid of me

Those aren't even legit maga hats lol

fuck off nigger

Is there an island that's just white people? I wanna move there, I'm sick of these shitskins.

Why be all butt-mad Vee? Simply trying to teach you how to properly deride the Japanese.

>Howard University
kek

They should be kicked off the campus for being whores first off, and second off they should be kicked off of the campus for being whores who support a conservative candidate.

If such a place existed it would soon be full of niggers looking for gibs.

>Howard University
Wow! Those are parents with a vision. If your children are White, send them to a school that looks like a village in the Congolese jungles. That shit is far too close to the BBC to ever being a candidate. Stamp their foreheads with a 'Blacked' branding iron.

Hopefully these young cuties have gotten a total red pill for life now.

With niggers, you lose. Every time.

How? They can't swim.
>Muh boats
Shoot 'em!

they were there on a field trip to DC

>paste the comment into a translator
>select Hutu, Hulu, Dindu, Bantu, Urdu, Zulu, ...
>fuggit!

inb4 sw is created to turn common English into Bix Nood

>why do white women act like white women

y r wipipo so raysis?

Always archive

archive.is/eJOma

fpbp

I wanna berry my dick so far up etc etc

>we could be a family
>met her in the crowd of a right ring rally
>no tats classy
>body like an athlete
>from the way she actin' I know she want a fascist

im not learning ebonics
just like i refused to learn spanish when it was required at my school
fuck niggers
and fuck beaners
learn english

Kek

>Doesn't know nigger slang
>Uses nigger slang le epic "t" meme XD
kill yourself faggot old fucking sack of shit

>tfw you keep getting older, but they just stay the same age

They need this golden D.

You are already going the way of South Africa. Wake up.

Yeah some blm dude came on Sup Forums a while back and keept sayin "yt" i patiently waited for a youtube link that never arrived.

didn't Trump actually do for nigger colleges what Obama did not do or some shit? i remember reading about it when he signed some shit when the niggers were in his office. that was the Conway has her feet on the couch episode.

Holy.... shit. I always knew. Just never realized. That when white men fucking start hanging ppl. White women will back them the fuck up and root for more lynchings.

It's so simple... race war

Ain't gonna happen. Not enough privacy there for them to get raped.

t. Alberto Barbosa

was it the trump hat or is it really because they are dressed like little thots?
Those "shorts" are the size of panties.

One of my sister's slutty friends went to DC to buy drugs.

She got raped.

But not murdered. So that's nice.

If you didn't know women love violence, then you don't know women.

I can think of very few nights out where I am not approached by at least one woman trying to get her boyfriend to fight me.

It sounds stupid but finna is to "fixing to" (southern phrase) as gonna is to "going to"

About time someone delivered some good news around here. I mean about her being raped, not about her being not-murdered. The rape ending in her murder would've been even better news.

The problem is that you don't write (at all) or speak in a professional sense with words like "gonna".

I immediately judge someones value on the way they write, and I follow that judgement up with the obvious additional factors: fat/not fat, tall/short, male/female, and european facial structure/goblin.