Immigrants

Do Immigrants not work, or do they steal jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/09/23/trump-immigration-study/
legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/popularpublication239fulltext.pdf
gborjas.org/2016/11/13/some-advice-to-president-elect-trump/
nber.org/papers/w22656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first generation doesn't work. There aren't a lot of trucking/factory/low skill jobs and the good ones are always hired through agencies that haven't varying levels of "personal vetting," which is basically nepotism and corruption.

The second generation get free healthcare and free education, for equality they're marked to a different standard, this allows them to graduate high school with more university options and after university, in which they gain the same preferential treatment, this time because "fuck privileged whitey" rather than equality because most the tutors/lecturers are foreign.

After that.. pic related although all their numbers and statistics actually do imply they're better.

There is only one kind of oppression under left wing societies and it is always dysgenic. It is always designed to remove the cream so the shit looks nicer.

Depends on where they are from. The ones that can speak english and have an iq high enough to pick fruit take jobs. The ones that put their head to floor everyday and can't speak english tend to just suck up welfare.

Some come into the jobs markets and undercut the native workers because new immigrants have a great reliance on state welfare and don't have the cultural development to want to maintain the same standards of living as natives.

Others come primarily for the welfare and to not work.

Both types of immigrant are bad. The only type of immigration that is good is skills based and only then when the government/employers can't train natives fast enough to meet demand.

Well, i've got a couple of papers which suggest they hurt the economy/prosperity either way. Working or not working.

1. Article about the foundings of Borgas.
fortune.com/2016/09/23/trump-immigration-study/

2. Dutch paper about the negative external effects of migration/constant population growth.
legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/popularpublication239fulltext.pdf
If you want i'll give you a tl;dr

The low IQ ones are quickly identified and quickly given different standards. No one cares that they're in the west, people care that they're given priority and privilege, why is it fair you're above me in my own country?

>The only type of immigration that is good is skills based
This is making the assumption that there are skills we need in the west and don't already have in the west. People hire Indian programmers because they're Indian, not because they're good.

Neither, they get gibs the rest of their lives.

Judging by your flag you should know the answer to your question.

Well anyone in the IT industry knows that Indians are hired because they are cheap, not because they are Indian. But now many people are realising that you get what you pay for and Indian programmers are utter shite.

Loads of people from my country moved to Australia in the last decade because of the mining boom. We had Australian companies coming here setting up recuitment fairs just to get people because they couldn't get enough people in Australia with the relevant experience/education fast enough. There was a surplus of engineer grads, miners and construction workers during the recession here so it was taken advantage of.

That kind of immigration is okay because its to plug a gap in the market but otherwise if it for cheap labour or undercutting native workers then its bad.

Gibs + money under the table

>Going to pop out future foster kids

>Well anyone in the IT industry knows that Indians are hired because they are cheap, not because they are Indian.
>actually pretending you can have an intake, pick 4 Indians, one white and pay the white more
Stop.

Creating unemployment is about keeping wages low and cost of living high. There is literally no engineers shortage in Australia and there never has been, it's something manufactured to make a lot of intelligent men here unemployable because people here don't want intelligence associated to white people.

You didn't link a paper for the first one, you linked an article. And I'm almost certain you didn't even read the study. Borjas concluded that a shock to the supply of labor by low skill immigrants damaged the income of high school dropouts but it had an overall positive effect.

He even wrote an article explaining why Trump used his study out of context. gborjas.org/2016/11/13/some-advice-to-president-elect-trump/

Muzzies and blacks usually don't work, Mexicans and flips usually do.

Both. Most of them don't work but those who do steal jobs that the natives could have.

So they don't work?
I never leave my house except to go to work and I don't work with any immigrants desu.
I can't read dutch.

Yes

ofcourse i've read the paper:
nber.org/papers/w22656

low skilled migration influx damaged the wages of the native low skilled. While not really harming or benefitting the higher educated.

What they did found was, that high educated migration does benefit the economy.

The conclusions of his study were a decrease of 1.9% national income (employees=Labour) while the employers saw a rise of 2% for the employers=Capital.

but the economy grew with 0.1% thanks to migration hurrdurr, yes (((they))) grew

Economic migrants steal jobs that other qualified people can do, so yes they steal jobs
Refugee migrants are welfare leaches and culture destroyers, and should be burnt in a massive pyre

The more important question is :
Does immigration benefit the native citizen?

Immigration is public policy and public policy is guided by the principle of general interest.

Blackpill :
1) Immigration is a negative for the countries gaining people they don't want/need
2) Immigration is a negative for the countries losing people they don't want to lose because they want them/need them

Point 1) and 2) can be expanded a lot, ultimately, only the rich 1% and politicians benefit from immigration by letting them in or letting them go, as both are corrupt and do the bidding of corporate interests and rich businessmen looking to gain an extra buck.

See pic.

Immigration in West is all about stealing the educated people from developing countries. Pol will say otherwise but in reality most of immigrants have higher IQ than average natives and at least earn more on average than natives. Plus western universities literally offer scholarships for bright students from developing countries. My childhood friend did his schooling in India and left for US for college and then settled there. Never really benefitting India in any way. Most US universities are filled to the brink with foreign students.

>Immigration in West is all about stealing the educated people from developing countries
For every "smart" immigrant, we get another 100 subhumans.

The "smart" indians are a pain in the ass, please take them back, we don't want them, take your gypsies too .

Pretty sure you wouldn't be offering scholarships if that was so. Also they wouldn't be earning as much as they do. And it's not just Indians most non western countries lose human capital because of this. Plenty of Pakistanis, Sri Lankans, Arabs, Iranians, Afghans etc.

Depends on where they're from.

Spics out nigger niggers. Amazing.

That's not the case for every immigrant. From the looks of stepping outside, it seems we get all of Central America's scum. Anyone born in Mexico /Guatamala etc just takes a short ride to the US and we already have fully Spanish speaking communities where they don't need a word of English.
For Indians we get the best Indians, but for others we get the worst.

Depends on where they're from, but more importantly: who they are.