RIP leafs

RIP leafs.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u1k52
8chDOTnet/canpol/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, now he looks stupid to both sides. I hate harper-lite.

Witness the Rise of East Europe and the ensuing great defection

Can I get an archived link? I'd like to see some context to this.

If it's CBC or Toronto Star I'm going to dismiss it out of hand.

If it's a private institution, they have every right to deny anyone they want, though it is unethical and cowardly.

And just like that I am dropping my conservative membership. We have no chance. Cuckolds will not save us because they are the nice guy.

Are any of you leafs actually going to vote for this nigger?

What an absolute loser. Public institutions denying a platform to leader of the opposition? Insane.

Will be voting liberal. The events of the past week in Charlottlesburg have made me do a 360. Smash Fash

National Post

archive.is/u1k52

This cunt will never get my vote. Fuck the cuckservatives acceleration now.

I won't vote liberal. Voting third party or independent.

I mean, is there any college or university in Canada who offers courses that aren't just about gender studies, critical race theory, and hydroponics?

You guys are missing the underlying message. If universities want to act as if they are private institutions, then they won't get federal funding. Scheer has stated in the past that he wants to cut university funding if they do not promote freedom of expression. Scheer is playing 3d chess. He's not Trump, but don't underestimate him.

Can somebody please off this jackass so we can get somebody worthwhile in.

looks like I'm wasting my vote on the Greens again

I feel like a lot of you didn't read the article. All you buttmad Bernier boys need to get a grip

If you're looking to waste a vote you could always throw one these guy's way

Fuck off goof shill

Exactly. I was satisfied with Mad Max then this fucking guy came out of nowhere and stole the show. Fuckin baby faced cuck always looks like he's crying.

Really? I understood that was his message, but do you think he has the spine to follow through?

WTF are you talking about RIP? This country has been dead for a long time, there is NOTHING left in Canada for the white man.

>tfw you will never see electoral reform in your life time

He's a fucking cuck, he doesn't have a spine by definition, we're going to get another fucking four years of Trudeau, we're going to have Trudeau till fucking 2023 at the shortest, fuck this gay earth.

Reminder fellow leafs we have our own board now.
8chDOTnet/canpol/catalog.html

Quick rundown of pic?

I'm absolutely not voting for Schmeerberg. What's conservative about him other than his party membership?

bump

Trudeau has absolutely zero security
shows up on native beach
gets ordered to leave by some random fuck
calls for security
random fuck says that PM security has no legal authority on indian land
Trudeau runs and hides in bush holding yoga mat
leaves beach as ordered

this is... ludicrously pathetic

Is he taking a piss in the last panel?

Yes. Everything about Scheer suggests he's truly "redpilled" but more or less hiding his powerlevel for now. He's playing his cards close to his chest, but I think if we saw him as PM we'd see some really amazing shit happen.

>this is all considered far right crazy redneck nazi ideas in this country, and a wasted vote
>the most we could realistically get with the current voting base is an extremely compromised version of this after a long uphill battle

>I stayed, internalizing the power of the ELEMENTS
holy fucking shit, this can't be real

>tfw your party is run by Jonah Hilll