Send your kids to college for a top notch education

Send your kids to college for a top notch education

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might as well send them to kindergarten.

I'm a liberal and I know those sites are not "moderate".

>people shell out thousands of dollars for this shit

Your a sheep all the same.

>that berg in the top left corner
Everytime

that fucking retard in the front writing everything down...

LMAO not a chance in hell for him to think on his own

God damnit you again.
I'm already a disgusting degenerate ABDL you don't have to remind me here.

You are a jew and you will burn

where is this from and do you have the full list?

>bald scrawny numale with glasses
every fucking time

HAHAHA

Let me guess, CCSF?

I wouldn't be sending them to that shit that's for sure. They're going to be an engineering or something equivalent.

to be fair, he could very well just be writing down whatever people shout out and then saving a discussion for after. I've had plenty of teachers write down stuff that they knew was wrong just to dismantle it during the lecture.

every single time

ohhhh fuck

I go to university and no one ever wrote those things on the board
stop wasting money on liberal arts education

He's the one that gets the highest grade though. kek

Can't say I'm surprised

AHHHH!

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

>politico
>salon
>moderate

BUAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Jews are pure evil. There is just no way around it.

guaranteed (((you)))'s

come on leaf, you gotta do better than that

what do you call a turk living in canadumb? pic related.

top laff
every time

*****Ideological filtration.*****

The teacher asks a pointed morality question at the beginning of the year to figure out which students to target for demoralization. (Poor Grades or struggle sessions)

Students that have the wrong beliefs (white males) (christians) will be targeted until they conform or are destroyed.

My first struggle sessions began at age 7.

This is illegal and should be immediately reported to the News and a civil rights lawyer should be contacted.

This is discrimination

I had a history professor who brags about being to the left of Lenin.

Basic Bitch Liberalism 101

Who is this person?

has anyone made a titanic meme with a jew nose sticking out of the water and the watchman yelling "berg, right ahead!"

Too bad Republicans fought so hard to make sure it was still legal to discriminate based on politics!

>EVERY
>SINGLE
>TIME

This is why all the elections in the world won't save America. You need to take back control of education.

What a fucking joke
Why are you protecting his anonymity, user?

that poor girl and her crooked teeth

Goyim getting in debt for this shit

I (assistant of a teacher) taught at a Pre-K (the school before kindergarten)

The indoctrination is there too. Among the shit I saw

>Teachers wearing BLM shirts
>Teachers telling kids "Someone is trying to take your right to vote"
>Straight up anti-gun propaganda, not "dont touch a gun because you are 3" straight up "Guns kill people and the only people who need a gun are cops"
>Bernie shirts worn by the teachers
>ACLU posters

Public education is indoctrination, if you can send your kid to private school do it. This is why leftists fight so hard against school choice.

Who is he?

this is what happens when you surrender the humanities and literature to the left. you all go on and on about your "red pilled" computer science and engineering degrees, but you allow communist echo chambers in the humanities because the degrees don't lead to high paying jobs.

if we don't start reclaiming the humanities, western civilization will crumble.

Goes both ways.

Oh shit my nigga, I know a guy who went there.

He fucking hated it. Mild conservative at best and they told his asian ass to shut up because he was a guy.

This is a professor at City College of San Francisco, what the fuck did you guys expect. It's a community college in the most liberal city in the world.

>cops are bigoted racists and kill innocent (black) people
>the only people who need a gun are cops

American education was always a meme. First, for its lack of useful information given to students, now for the brainwashing

DELETE THIS

It's a safe space.

>American education

they're right though

>berg

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

lololol

College is a scam. I learned more by reading books on my own.

They put those signs in every classroom at CCSF

If you want to get a glimpse of the SJW future that awaits you, take a class at CCSF

>salon

>catholic priest giving lecture about his guns under the white eagle in a public college
Poland is like opposite land.

?According to the State Higher Education Executive Officers, four-year state schools and community colleges took in $61.8 billion worth of tuition dollars, including money from federal loans and grants, in fiscal year 2013.

there, I made it now.

Going to school for anything other than STEM is pretty much brainwashing at this point

Where do these photos come from?
Swear to god one of them has the hand of Nosferatu!

>Implying STEMers are not 80% blue by now

>fucking chalk and blackboard
That must be a shit tier school

LOL absolute Orwell tier.

>missing occipital bun
>no neanderthal traits to speak for
And that is why plebs and pathetic non Neanderthal hybrid normies should not be allowed into the power education structures of society.

I hope Peterson assfucks the humanities.

t. owner of one of its expensive and useless degrees (philosophy)

PART
AND
PARCEL

The secret trick is to combine technology with tradition.

he's a great start. probably the best thing to happen to the humanities in my lifetime.

OY
VEY!

All universities are left-leaning, but schools that have the words "Polytechnic Institute" or "Institute of Technology" in their names are like kryptonite to SJWs. Go to one of those and you'll avoid all the smelly antifa and niggers marching through the library chanting "BLM". There'll be a lot of Asians and no women though but just disregard that and focus on getting a formal education without all the SJW distractions.

Maybe he's a tranny.

I got two degrees from old-school colleges outside of America, but American millennials got affected by left plague already

LOL what's going to happen as whites opt out of these brainwashing institutions?

This has to end

>Salon
>Moderate
all of my reeeeeee

A katydid? :^)

>You need to take back control of education
The left has been working to gain complete control of education for decades.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

People should respect their enemies' victories so they'll be better able to devise an effective strategy of defeating them.

>not posting the real version showing a giant chunk of these people are all jews.

The Second America Civil War needs to start soon.

The schools are still full of bluepilled idiots, but hard science and math is too objective to be fucked up by marxism

I'm learning Aerospace Engineering and the only thing I'm learning is math and engineering concepts. No multiculturalism bullshit, no itersectionality. Just physics and chemistry.

DELET

Where is the pic from?

OH VEY

It really is every time isn't it?

What the fuck happened to teaching kids valuable life skills, and actually helping them to get jobs?

Well politico is at least moderate.

Good job Leaf user. You've done your people proud.

>implying there are enough jobs to get.

>40 year olds being confused by modern technology
I don't understand why this is controversial.
I work with a lot of them and they all have no ckue, even if they pretend to be all "digital natives and stuff".

Probably not a STEM course which means it's a bullshit class.

Salon and Slate are 'moderate'????!!!

Full on adeptus mechanicus. praise the machine spirit

Another good guideline would to look for a school that has vestigial humanities and social science departments that exist solely to meet state gen ed requirements.