We finally found it

We finally found it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjLyoKfhufVAhWExFQKHTdbDYoQFggoMAA&url=http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/4chan-alien-sighting-hoax&usg=AFQjCNGvUphO9p7jLWk0pbcZKNLaHKz4LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that alien looks like it gives good head

well, that's just horrifying

Big deal, not like it changes anything. It's just tiring to post that image. Let's go to sleep instead.

how?

how do i summon a succubi

Who else is vomiting right now?

What's the context of this photo and how did they even get it out is the alien about to probe his ass and kill him? is it an alien posing for a picture what's going on here it just seems too convenient

fuckingnothing.jpg

This shit got me banned so many times haha

I really want to fuck that ayyy lmao

ayy lmao

ayy lmao

that was it? i thought it was something else, this one looks more legit than the other one

Would political spectrum would aliens be on? I'm thinking Authoritarian, as they would like to take over their world as their own.

like bigfoot, aliens also weild the power to make cameras take only garbage grainy photos. Truly remarkable.

fuck you post the full picture it was posted on /x/
don't just post that ayy head

That's what all the fuss was about, or are you just playin'?

I feel sick to my stomach, I only looked at that image for a couple of seconds too.

I have seen a better resolution one on /x/ and it is a bit more unnerving..

Is that the picture of the alien? Save before mods delete

DELET

literally shaking rn

Thats it manse

Can someone redpill me on the "ayy lmao" meme? I'm usually intuitive enough to figure out memes on my own, but this one seems more abstract.

This is 100% it. Save that shit before this thread gets nuked.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI

This is making me vomit please delete this

MODS

And that explains exactly nothing. Thanks.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjLyoKfhufVAhWExFQKHTdbDYoQFggoMAA&url=http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/4chan-alien-sighting-hoax&usg=AFQjCNGvUphO9p7jLWk0pbcZKNLaHKz4LA

if no one else is gonna do it

Post the real one faggot

We're all FUCKED

>Darlene
You know the drill. Announce you're a girl reveal your tits to the world.

Someone explain this???

Why do we believe tht aliens would look just like us?

is this it?

I'm not feeling well.

Something is up.

What is this? I mean, yeah, it's an ayyy, but what's the context?

why not

because evolution and shit

this is a lady in NC whos whole family was abducted. she was the only one returned...

Ok where is it then

i literally just died and died again after that remove this image now!

creepy as fuck you fucker

oops

some months ago someone posted a totally real authentic picture of an actual ayy lmao standing in front of a tree
Sup Forums's servers happened to go down at the same time and when they came back up all traces of the thread was gone
the search for the picture continues to this day

spooky

The same reason planets look a lot like our planet....round

uma

IM BLEEDING FROM MY ASSHOLE DELETE THIS

Xfiles. Noob

Amazing , it looks exactly like all portrayals of aliens in western civilization. Wow what a coincidence super cool not a larp thread

it was a proven raid on pol, in concert with mods who downed the site. Sage.

What is that? GIVE ME CONTEXT GODDAMNIT

found

it aint the x files

delĂ­cia

woah...

arnt you guys lucky. i just so happened to be in the thread RIGHT after the alien pic was posted. i saw many anons' sketches of what they saw...

1/?

This isnt it, not even close. It was so unique and disturbing. At least three other posters including me that day the board went crazy, got sick to the stomach about ~20 minutes later. I was dry heaving for about 30 seconds. It was the strangest thing ever. I stopped browsing for a week after that.

Thread will be deleted in 3...2.....1...

2/?

Found it

3/?

It doesn't look like the drawings from the people that saw it, it should be yellow and scaly

The thing which will wipe out humans?

USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!! USE IT!!

one more

>not sure if serious
u b trippin my nigguh?

4/?

THEM

So, what's the story?
Supposedly an alien posted on Sup Forums or something?

DELETE

The Truth is out there

Oh so spoopy

If this is the real picture I refuse to believe that anyone was scared of this enough to the point of vomiting.

Posted a selfie on Sup Forums
Literally

Alien posted a dickpic on Pol and got permabanned so he brought the servers down

this. but it's still nice to LARP now and then

Its the thumbnail of the original

Thats from xfiles you collosal titty

Don't you fall for this bubkes, the ((ayylmao)) are watching

5/?

Thankfully it's very clear and sharp. That was a sarcastic comment in case you fucking morons didn't figure it out on your own.

You found my inbred cousin. We've been looking for her. She's a liberal (which means she's badly retarded) and she's been running around the nation making a damn fool of herself.

Yeah that's what I heard. Extremely doubtful though.
If there are 'extraterrestrials' they are interdimensional and most likely demonic.

This is it.

OP's photo is disinfo. this is the real photo.

in the era of high quality cameras on basically every fucking body, and horror movie wannabes still can't grasp that they need to up their game if they wanna be believed