How do Flat Earthers explain eclipses?

Seriously how do Flat Earthers explain eclipses?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/08/19/weird-flat-earth-eclipse-youtube/#NmfIhBy19iq9
unvis.it/mashable.com/2017/08/19/weird-flat-earth-eclipse-youtube/#NmfIhBy19iq9
popsci.com.au/science/10-easy-ways-you-can-tell-for-yourself-that-the-earth-is-round,414182
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19384706/#19389284
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=HomePage
youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God works in mysterious ways

Flat moon and flat sun cross paths. leaving the outline of bigger flat sun. duh

lol at this mashable.com/2017/08/19/weird-flat-earth-eclipse-youtube/#NmfIhBy19iq9

Let's archive
unvis.it/mashable.com/2017/08/19/weird-flat-earth-eclipse-youtube/#NmfIhBy19iq9

probably CGIs

Shit flat earthers can't explain:
>why other planets are spheres
>gravity
>seasons
>day night
>satellites
>water falling off the side of flat earth and endlessly into space
>why they believe in a 14th century meme

Only if you fail to pass level 33 goy. Flat earth otherwise is a secret map maker club controlling the 3d world by turning it into 2d. Its quite the 4d chess club for good goys like me self. You dont literally think earth is flat but you make it flat by sheer willpower and go full autismo on the stars. This is how we knew land must exist beyond the western shores of England. The Chinese Stars rising in the East left a gap with those setting in the West proving the edge of the map was a farce for Columbus. These are the ancient ways my friend we must follow to rebuild civilization as our future becomes a past tense post apocalypse.

Now show me an aussie prison colonialist who can master calculus to chart the globe using only geometry, compass and infinite time. Or respect the way of the flat future.

by flat, are we talking two dimensional, or a flat three dimensional disk?

Lets not
>mashable.com/2017/08/19/weird-flat-earth-eclipse-youtube/#NmfIhBy19iq9

>columbus
You mean magellan.
Columbus thought the earth was half its actual size.
Isabella and Ferdinand knew the earth was a sphere.

Ken Ham....is that you ?

are you challenging flat earthers to answer you, or are you just ,misinforming people into thinking we havent already answered these so hard we get banned from every board from the sheer asshurt of globbetards trying to confabulate science fiction terms together with ad hominems and mental illness strawmans.

Just research it yourself if youre curious. also gravity for starters doesn't exist, and neither does outerspace.

popsci.com.au/science/10-easy-ways-you-can-tell-for-yourself-that-the-earth-is-round,414182

These are pretty convincing tbqph

Flat earth conspiracy is just made up by globalist shills to discredit real conspiracies.

>"Oh, you believe that?"
>"You must think the earth is flat too."

>>why other planets are spheres
Other planets are not earth
>gravity
Earth accelerates at 9.8 m/s^2 upward.
>seasons
The sun doesn't follow a perfectly circular path
>day/night
Sun shines/ sun doesn't shine.
>satellites
they're also accelerating at 9.8 m/s^2 upwards
>water falling of the side of flat earth and endlessly into space
Because the earth is a disc with land at the edges.
>why they believe in a 14th century meme
You're saying believe like there is no evidence of a flat earth.

How does the density argument explain the constant downward force even when something is in a vacuum?

>sun shines sun doesn't shine

If the earth is flat and the sun is shining all the earth will see the sun.

Draw flat earth on a A4 sheet of paper shine a torch atleast a metre above imagine that torch is sunlight tell me how much of your A4 sheet is covered in darkness? I'll wait

Also if the earth is traveling upwards as you claim when I jump the earth should travel underneath me upwards and meet my feet making jumping impossible

>Other planets are not earth
Everything that we've seen that has mass and spins is a sphere...but not the earth, the earth is a special snowflake.

this pic completely disproved all flat earthers ever

The gravity thing is way wrong and easy to debunk. Go on a mountain, and gravity goes up, go to a lower place and gravity down. If it was an acceleration up, than it would be constant 100% over the earth

>Sun shines/ sun doesn't shine.

first explanation is as fucking retarded as you, why aren't you tearing down a monument right now

greatest bait ive ever seen

Mainline Flat Earth orthodoxy holds that while the Earth is Flat, the moon and sun may very well be spheres, engaging in all their heavenly motion as predicted by newtonian classical mechanics. Only at the untamed fringes, does so called Lunar and Solar Disc doctrine continue to prosper.

this image will never not be funny.

The sky is nothing but big screen lad.

Water does not fall endlessly off the side of the earth, it loops back around to the top of the universe and falls as rain. Think about it, you fucking idiot.

They'll find a way to explain anything to defend their retarded narrative.

Then there would be always räin idiot

The world is a hollow sphere - see this thread;

>
>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19384706/#19389284

Basically, there's a Bridge that runs through the hollow sphere, and night time is when the sun is behind the Bridge. The Moon is closest to the inside surface of the sphere, and it can move in front of the sun and create an eclipse.

Do you fuckers seriously, genuinely and unironically believe the Earth is flat? Jesus Christ, what kind of retard school you studied at?

>Not archiving (((mashable)))

Mashable kike detected

>Sun shines/ sun doesn't shine

There is literally zero evidence of flat earth. Only half-baked, easily debunked "Gotcha" facts. That are often completely full of shit.

How fucking dare you blaspheme the glorious work of the Great Nord you goddamn shill, get the fuck of this board

>Observe a helicopter 8 miles off with binoculars. Tell the pilot when he vanishes beneath your horizon. He'll say he's still in the air

If you drew a straight line from your eye to the horizon, the helicopter would cross the line and technically be under the horizon, but the light coming from the helicopter would be bent over the horizon, producing an illusion that the helicopter was still above the horizon.

On a flat plane, light from further away bends more than light close to you. This means that as you get further from something on a flat plane, objects appear to get smaller and further because the light is lengthened. Eventually, the paths of the photons are disrupted to the point where it appears to be a murky haze - the horizon.

On the inside surface of a sphere, the effect would be even sharper since the light would be attempting to climb a mountain as it moved toward you. The result would be a dip on the horizon, just as on a flat surface.

You can't tell the shape of Earth with your perception. Stop trying, and build a model.

Are flat earthers all literalist christians? That's the impression I get.

>these 10 straw men prove flat earthers are wrong
my favorite is that on a flat earth, sticks in different locations wouldn't produce different shadows. Of course, this is only under the assumption that the sun is placed the way round earth retards say it is. Then they go on to leverage Eratosthenes as if his experiment supports their side when that argument is circular.
>If the earth is round, then this is it's circumference, therefore the earth is round
Round earthers truly are brainlets and if you need any proof, all you have to do is examine the validity of their arguments.

>if the dimensions are the ones I say they must be, then the paper will be covered in light
>no, I don't know what a straw man is
>it's impossible to jump in an elevator that's moving up
do the gene pool a favor and kys you're self you fucking retard

One half the sun shell rotates inward for maintenance

The entire universe is flat. It only appears round due to the warping of space-time by gravity.

Look up selenelion eclipses and watch globers try to use one of their rules to explain that it's natural.

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

Read this book.

Kings dethroned : a history of the evolution of astronomy from the time of the roman empire up to the present day; showing it to be an amazing series of blunders founded upon an error made in the second century B.C.

mind = blown. I'm a tard degenerate commie race mixing flat earther now

>sun shines/doesn't shine
this is wizzardry at its finest

10/10 have a (You) my man

and this pretty much counters all flat earth arguments. youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

holy shit

top fuckin' kek

>>gravity
>Earth accelerates at 9.8 m/s^2 upward.
The flat earth is STATIONARY. PLEB. "gavity" is just density. Look at the clouds

Flat earth, flat eclipse, duh

>why other planets are spheres
Other planets aren't spheres.

Yes, just like Trump supporters, holocaust deniers, sandy hook deniers and climate change deniers. These degenerates need to be purged off this board and in real life.

/thread

>Because the earth is a disc with land at the edges.
Actually it's an ice wall that's known as Antarctica which encircles the Earth. No man has passed the ice wall and only God knows what lies beyond it. The center of the Earth contains the small icy region known as the North Pole which is colder due to less sunlight coverage when the Sun oscillates its oval path over the top of the Earth. People have an idea of the sun as an omnidirectional source of light but it's more like a spotlight that tapers off quickly outside a circular area. That is why you cannot see the light from the sun everywhere on Earth at the same time and also how eclipses occur when the Moon occasionally meets up and goes underneath the Sun.

If earth were flat, why would you presume everything else you've been indoctrinated to believe would still be the same? You are being purposely obtuse, you stupid cunt.
>>why other planets are spheres
They aren't.
>>gravity
Gravity is a fundamental force. You don't have an explanation for it either, and "It is mass bending space-time," or any such is not an explanation, as it begs "Why?" ad infinitum, and your "explanation" must eventually and inevitably be "It just works."
>>water falling off the side of flat earth and endlessly into space
Again with the stupidly assuming the universe is the same if the earth is flat.
>>why they believe in a 14th century meme
Genetic fallacy, a fallacy only stupid people commit.
As for the rest, just theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=HomePage

Believing these people don't have some sort of explanation for every point you've listed is far more indicative of stupidity than believing the earth is flat.

I don't even believe in flat earth (nor do I have sufficient reason to disbelieve it). I'm just checking in to let you know that your representation of your position is just fucking embarrassing.

>unirocally supports the 1543 heliocentric model

Earth is flat and on the acceleration disk of a black hole, this is why we experience time.

They cant it doesn't even really make sense, A planet needs to have a certain mass for anything to orbit it. I don't think some thing that is flat could have mass that could support orbit. If anything did orbit this "flat earth" it would crash into at some point. Flat earth = space saltine.

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg

btfo.

what does that mean?
Do you even understand it?

are you implying that... that the sun is a disc.. no I have no idea what is going on in that picture, and I don't think you do ether.

Shouldn't a theory be personally demonstratable???

Surely a photo of this would have been leaked by now.

What happened to the hollow earth nazi pill?
youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ

the sun is waaaay smaller than we've been told and it's only 300 miles away. It moves around to different locations of the flat plane. Imagine a large table and a flashlight - portions can be lit up while others are left dark. Any questions?

There's a flat disc that closes off access to sunlight while they do maintenance on the bulb.