Is ENGLAND beyond salvation?

Is ENGLAND beyond salvation?

>Meme flag
Nice D&C Shlomo.

Nah, we'll take care of it during Trump's Tenth Crusade. America out saving Europe's ass, AGAIN.

England was always beyond salvation. The only good thing to come out of that country was the mayflower

>see some black people
>this makes the entire country bad
>completely ignores factors such as gdp, military etc
Is everyone just larping or does pol genuinely think like this?

>"""some"""

Can you spot the clues?

Sadly the brainwashed european won't ever wake up.

Just a few feet/meters right, can you spot the hidden Ahmed?

Sadly.

All these pictures are of the same city... coincidence?

Pick a waifu.

Hardmode: it has to be brown.
Easymod: it has to be brown.

Y just put london on google maps and started exploring, why does this make you upset?

How can british people live in citiesl like this?

I would be terrified every day if I live there. I would try to move to another place in a rural area or something.

You're probably Irish, nobody else is this retarded

>You're probably Irish
Im not even on the same continent as you.

>nobody else is this retarded
What do you mean by that? Are you implying i got the wrong london?

>How can british people live in citiesl like this?
They think they have no choice and this is the right thing to do, 1984 became real.

How do you feel knowing that this is the present and future of England?

>americuckistan is literally 60% white

Dw burgers we will have to salvage you from the reckage and save you like we did in BOTH world wars

What are you trying to achieve here? Everybody knows there a lot of muslims in England, though they are mostly concentrated in the major cities whereas the smaller towns and villages are 95+% white

Lad, you're an embarrassment if you think this nation is good. Our military is pathetic and we will be a minority in our country.

I don't like it but that is what is happening. Accept it and enjoy the show.

judging by brit/pol/ and brit/pol/ alone, absolutely.

It is mostly just London... and Birmingham... and Manchester... and Bradford... and Leeds... and Edinborough... and Glasgow... and Cardiff...

>Dw burgers we will have to salvage you from the reckage and save you like we did in BOTH world wars

I would like to say we have the advantage of free speech, but apparently we don't even have that anymore. Feels bad man.

Govanhill here.

Can confirm. :(

>Everybody knows there a lot of muslims in England
But this is the thing, there's not. It's something like 4-5% of the population, more than I'd like but certainly not "a lot". Now:
>Population of the UK ~ 63x10^6
>Percent that are Muslim ~ 5%
>Population that are Muslim ~ 3x10^6
>Number of Muslims in London ~ 1.5x10^6
So London has about half of the Muslim population of the UK. The fact Shlomo was able to find some google streetview pictures of Muds in London is possible the least surprising thing I've seen in years.

far beyond, probably the worst in europe

>nah it's alright mate every single one of my major organs are riddled in cancer but at least I still have my white skin

>tourists taking photos

Can't stop the willing.

>lifetime tourists taking photos

Come to Spain, you will be welcomed if you help us to remove the kebabs we have here.

puedo ir a la madre patria a recibir paro y sanidad gratis como los sudacas?

Trust me I go to Spain every year just to taunt the locals and vomit on your beaches. I'll probably skip this year though as I don't want to get hit me a truck

Sólo si eres de apariencia europea, eres civilizado y tienes algo de dinero o alguna profesión con que ganarte la vida. O por lo menos que vengas con las ganas de trabajar y no robar.

Then you can stay in your shitty island if that the only you want from my country.

que tal las pizzas en el telepizza tio?

I could post a handful of pictures from some CHina town in the USA and be like hurr look!! USA is 100% Chinese!!

Están buenas pero muy caras. Puedes comer pizzas en cualquier otra pizzría igual o mejores y mas baratas.

Sabias que VIPS es mejicano? que tal las hamburguesas? No hay little caesars o dominos pizza? no podre vivir alla sin estas dos.

We all have terminal cancer.

No need of that lad

5% is an astronomical amount for who and what they are.

What are you guys talking about? All I see are fine specimen of the Anglo-Saxon master race.

>But this is the thing,
3million + mudslimes
>there's not

Is this what white males in england have to do to earn a living?

At least they don't put bombs in stadiums or attack random people with vans and knives.

And surely they don't enforce sharia law either.

REPORTED