Lifting The Veil On Pizzagate

Homeland Security Pizza Video has Besta's Sign In Window voat.co/v/pizzagate/2075818

If the Greek spelling of Nero Caesar (Neron Kaisar) is transliterated into Hebrew (nrwn qsr), the numerical equivalent is 666

Little Caesar Pizza (The Masonic Secret/Answer to Cicada3301) voat.co/v/pizzagate/1984923 (comment by Jacob Rothschild)

Home Alone Little Nero Pizza youtube.com/watch?v=GcOsVzSOqoQ

Note the sign says “No Fiddling”

“Little Nero Fiddled, while Rome Burned"

Little Caesar eats Pizza with a fork... s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/cECAjSc3uVSqmT_qs5f5JQ/ls.jpg

2011 Pizzagate Origin Palin, Trump discuss 'potential candidates' over pizza in New York edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/01/palin.trump/index.html

Pizzagate 2011: Donald Trump Explains Why He Ate Pizza With A Fork! carbonated.tv/entertainment/pizzagate-2011-donald-trump-explains-why-he-ate-pizza-with-a-fork

Little Caesar Caesarion Son of Caesar and Cleoptra (ISIS) “Chosen by Ptah” Ptah God of Architects and Craftsmen

Known as Isa in Islam. Muhammed, is a French Corruption of Baphomet some speculate...

Tekton has been mistranslated from Hebrew as carpenter, it actually means Architect.

In The Matrix… Neo meets The Architect.

“Besta Pizza” In Hebrew the number of the beast is 666 In Greek the number of the beast is 616

Pegasus Museum has “616” Kids imgur.com/a/3NFxA

The Cover Of “Behold a Pale Horse” by William Milton Cooper images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51CQ2E5x4yL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Illuminati Playing Card Death Mask s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/98/5d/b8/985db824856d4d1d8050a212ac87ce6d.jpg

Illuminati Playing Card Death Unmasked s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/67/84/bb6784c4fc1fde74db16de08f28f42e2.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/3RKtS
imgur.com/a/xn2Qe
imgur.com/a/VuRpF
imgur.com/a/ptcp7
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056854
youtube.com/watch?v=sELDPP6K24Y
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/economist-trump-new-world-order.jpg
vid.me/HlVQF
youtube.com/watch?v=iFmgIXPmNnA
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056473
imgur.com/a/BTnkc
youtube.com/watch?v=d2afuTvUzBQ
vid.me/Kndl
vid.me/4eoe
2.bp.blogspot.com/-XXXsnKc2azw/Ui-7hhqYzTI/AAAAAAAABuY/v43vu6l3BtA/s1600/card.png
voat.co/v/Kek/2022325/9981866
youtube.com/watch?v=uyMKWJ5e1kg
youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
youtube.com/watch?v=UgkyrW2NiwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Illuminati Game Is a mutually assured destruction game. MAD It involves Nuclear Codes

666 is the nuclear code. It's the atomic number of man. who has been trapped in an atomic reality.

The Illuminati have always known there is nothing(chaos) betwixt the real and under.

The Seal Of Solomon, is the atomic code. 666.

Pegasus Museum (616 Kids) Is reference to The Number of The Beast In The Dead Sea Scrolls It reduces to 4 the base of time (flat land joke)

That is not dead, which may eternal lie and with strange aeons, even death may die.

The Atomic Bomb represents Illumination.

"We’ve reported that a squadron of 66 bombers were launched on August 6th"

Jack Parson's goal was the reconciliation of opposites. He was the proto "Rocket Scientist"

666 is The Seal Of Solomon (Red Shield / Rothschild)

Sigma (upper-case Σ, lower-case σ, lower-case in word-final position ς; Greek: σίγμα) is the eighteenth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 200. When used at the end of a word (when the word is not all caps), the final form (ς) is used, e.g. Ὀδυσσεύς

Jacques De Molay is lauded as The Second Messiah because he was of the grail bloodline and a very noble man. We shall return to him in just a moment.

Now we have learned Little Caesar is in fact the biblical Jesus and escaped to India and became Buddha and also according to Thomas Aquinas as an avatar of The Peacock Angel, we have learned The Jews didn't killed Jesus and in fact Israel is one of the only places where followers of The Peacock Angel are not persecuted as Devil Worshippers. Another faith there holding high position in society is The Druze, let’s look at who they follow

The Druze faith incorporates elements of Islam's Ismailism, Judaism, Christianity, Gnosticism, Neoplatonism, Pythagoreanism, Hinduism

The Druze faith is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion based on the teachings of high Islamicfigures like Hamza ibn-'Ali Ibn Ahmad, Al-Hakim bi Amr Allah and global philosophers like Plato, Aristotle, Socrates.

Hold on! Plato?

That brings us back to Little Caesar!

Socrates taught Plato… Who taught Aristotle, who was the teacher of Alexander The Great.

Now Alexander The Great, was a relative of Cleopatra… Who we know was the mother of Little Caesar.

He carried a specific quirk in his Pax6 Transcriptor (genetic coder for Eyes and Pineal Gland) which resulted in Heterochromia Iridium (otherwise known as, different coloured eyes)

This same very unique genetic quirk, is also responsible for the development of ocular coloboma, the mark that many of the elite carry… Such as our friend Jacob Rothschild (mentioned above) and also… Madeleine McCann.

The Cleopatra Line is a B Bloodline. Caesar is an A Bloodline

Ramasses is thought to have B Blood… He is also a relative of The Rothschilds.

In the film Alien Ark Of The Covenant… There is a poem inscribed on a statue entitled Ozymandias

The poem is about Ramasses…

The House Of David… Is The Tree Of Knowledge.

Which brings us back to Jacques De Molay, who was crucified in a Doorway for worshipping a Cat and The Messiah…

It wasn’t the Jews who crucified The Messiah… It was The Roman Catholic Church vid.me/3RKtS

Illuminati Playing Cards Illuminati playing cards developed by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea.

Discordianism is a paradigm based upon the book the Principia Discordia,[1] written by Greg Hill with Kerry Wendell Thornley in 1963, the two working under the pseudonyms Malaclypse the Younger and Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst The Goddess of Discordia is Eris.

Notable followers of Discordianism Robert Anton Wilson.

Tenant Of Discordianism

III - A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

Does Hillary Clinton Hail Eris?
imgur.com/a/xn2Qe

imgur.com/a/VuRpF

Does Obama Hail Eris?
imgur.com/a/ptcp7

What are the chances James Alefantis (Comet Ping Pong) and the Sandy Hook parents would be in the White House on the same days? voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056854

Robbie Parker Laughing youtube.com/watch?v=sELDPP6K24Y

Message in Podesta leaks from ETI

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Which brings us to 9/11 and why the news media were complicit and Donald Trump represents Judgement within The Economist’s Tarot Deck cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/economist-trump-new-world-order.jpg

pizzagate is fake news. fuck off to /x/ retard

The news media faked planes flying into the twin towers on 9/11 vid.me/HlVQF

It was zero point energy which was used, the weapon to end all wars. youtube.com/watch?v=iFmgIXPmNnA

A short film co-produced by James Alefantis of Comet Ping Pong. Published on Dec 27, 2016 voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056473

An Ending Note by Michael Aquino, Plato, Blake and The New World Order imgur.com/a/BTnkc

“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.”

Plato's Cave youtube.com/watch?v=d2afuTvUzBQ

Saint Jude vid.me/Kndl

The House Of Cards Collapses vid.me/4eoe

TAPE RUNS OUT 2.bp.blogspot.com/-XXXsnKc2azw/Ui-7hhqYzTI/AAAAAAAABuY/v43vu6l3BtA/s1600/card.png

Control Freak.

Be prepared. Shills are gonna slide this thread mad. I'll be sure to bump it once in a while.

I think OP meant literally fuck them

:)

Prophesy Of Kek
voat.co/v/Kek/2022325/9981866

youtube.com/watch?v=uyMKWJ5e1kg

HAPPENING: The Final Key To Bringing Down The Entire Establishment

BAMP

bump

Fuck off pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c

“For what profits a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul”.

The Syndicate makes many Prophets.

Ramasses destroyed the temples of Akhenaten.

Akhenhaten is thought to be The Biblical Moses.

Which makes sense in context of the Druze faith mentioned above as following

Akhenhaten > Plato and Aristotle, who are all related.

bamp

youtube.com/watch?v=UgkyrW2NiwM