Tfw this russian shill has single handedly roused a rabble of unprecedented magnitude of young despondent white men and...

>tfw this russian shill has single handedly roused a rabble of unprecedented magnitude of young despondent white men and creating a civil rest in America of the likes which hasn't been seen since the 60s while simultaneously shitting on actual conservatism and not positing any sort of alternative to the current zeitgeist other than "muh whiteness"

I can be mad but frankly I'm impressed

How do people not see the russian connection? His wife is an admitted Moscow mouthpiece and he calls himself a Duginist.

Russia is shooting itself in the foot.

>actual conservatism
Fuck off Boomer. If the lesser races are allowed to have racial pride and identity, then so are whites.

america in civil unrest and trump in office staying true to his isolationist policy (so that putin can properly control the middle east oil fields) is the opposite of shooting themselves in the foot. putin is a chessmaster

can Sup Forums be canonized by the church to be a registered saint?

Russian shill?
But I thought he was a fed...?

Ge your narrative straight conspiratards!

Lesser races?
thats interesting since he did not show up until after trump won the election

No amount of shill is going to save Dick Spencer now, OP. Literally none. You are underestimating how vast the power of the American government and the corporate world is. Move on from your delusions

sure looks like a globalist shill to me
probably paid by the jews to smear trump

that other shill Cantwell, that was featured in the Vice documentary, is also cointelpro

Use the real one

No he hasnt, white nationalism was increasing prior to him, hes nobody and nothing he needs to fuck off.

White Zionism Now

Man the shills are out in force over Spencer aren't they. It's how you can tell they're afraid.

He was paid by Russia to support Trump so that like said, Trump would follow an isolationist foreign policy. Hillary the warhawk was Putins nightmare.

You have to understand, literally all foreign policy nowadays between Russia and the former deep state (Bushs, Clintons, Obama) are directed by the Middle East and its oil.

funny thing i cant find anything about richard spencer any time before 2 yrs ago
why?
which is roughly the same time trump started running for president
long game smear tactic
again his website did not show up until january 2017
where was he before that time?

i did find a different richard spencer who was a teacher in the UK
how is there no history of this collectivist
he sounds exactly like the BLM

i do not see any news articles from any outlet prior to 2017
how does that happen?

post your best dickies

Agree with you, OP. Stunned by the amount of fuckwits who actually fell for this LARP. The guy was apparently Divide & Conquer from the jump, and hardly anyone here caught on. Seemed . . . pretty fucking obvious, to be honest.

Nah, he's a false flagger hired on to give the "alt-right" a face and to give the (((MSM))) and antifa a point of attack. Why would Russia want a guy like him out there when he does nothing but give nationalist conservatives a bad name, synonymous with Nazis.

>>Unprecedented magnitude
You're joking right, the guy can barely muster up a few hundred people to his rallies. If Spencer isn't controlled OP then he is a really useful idiot.

>Nah, he's a false flagger hired on to give the "alt-right" a face and to give the (((MSM))) and antifa a point of attack.

This. Read "Rules for Radicals," newfags. The guy's a raging plant.

Damn. So how long has Russia been playing the DNC to push identity politics for everyone else?

Really makes my almonds think.

I don't think he was sent by Russia.

There was almost a thousand people at unite the right and almost all of these people were there because of Spencer's influence. And Russia doesn't give a shit about giving a good name to conservatives, it's about creating unrest and racial tension

>the amount of paranoia in this thread

spencer shill accusations have as much basis as the russian collusion delusion

these threads are started by leftypol or civic nationalist faggots, judging by their frequency

>while simultaneously shitting on actual conservatism
Richard Spencer along with Jared Taylor actively claim that the Alt Right was never conservative.
Richard Spencer despises unregulated capitalism and promotes Marxist ideals. You should really read up on the guy.

So who then? DNC was dividing and clearly winning. Are you telling me they really wanted competition? Were they deathly afraid that the brave likes of Paul Ryan, John McCain, and Lindsay Graham were going to sweep them away with their policy memos?

must be nice being 15 and edgy

Russian shill pls.

That niga is a fed or a spook.

You don't stay on twitter and get a verification amid mass shadow bans and deletions without the permission of Twitter.

All he did was steal our achievements, and he has a lot of kikes behind him.

Da, and don't you everrr forrgetz, suka.

There WAS no leader of the (((Alt-Right))), which is a blanket label Globalists produced to name and attack their unexpectedly potent opposition. As per Rules for Radicals:
>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
And what good has Spencer done for the "movement"? Not a whole lot, besides show his stupid fucking face in open places to either be humiliated or humiliate the right. He's basically there to make the right look bad, look weak, and look like Nazis. The guy has made himself radioactive, and it was on purpose. Otherwise he'd have the good sense to stop giving every group on the right his kiss of death endorsement.
A. Fucking. Plant.

good we need a scapegoat.

This guy has been an embarrassment. The rally only pushed us backwards. Why did they do it? Apparently Putin decided to disband his right wing and invest in hardcore communists and antifa instead, which is also why Russia recently sent financial aid to Venezuela. The antifa you're seeing are the new Russian puppets.

Fuck off Ivan.

Agent Spencer gets the rope!

>Russian shill? But I thought he was a fed...?
Point and laugh at this faggot who doesn't know how the Deep State works or what Globalism is.

Fuck off, Cleetus.

America gets the gulag.

>the globalists did it
Again, what's the payoff? You're telling me they could have let sleepy white people die under a Rubio administration, but they decided instead to spice things up with a white nationalist revival?

Doesn't pass the smell test Chaim.

t. newly recruited left-wing Putin shill

He used to be known before the election, now he's not known by anyone.

t. anally punctured neocon goyim

It is not edgy to care about white identity you fucking nigger-tier retard.

What a clown you are. Even I, as a leftist, have known him for years. Altright.com is just his new site.

No u

Richard Spencer is an OBVIOUS Bannon plant

Bannon believes identify politics hurt the left and will lead to a landslide in 2018, because they cause the left to act out violently, and Republicans can run as the normal people

Spencer's constant media appearances drive the left to violent insanity, but conservatives just ignore his goofy ideas.

This creates a perception that leftists have become violent zombies out of nowhere, causing people to become more republican and, ironically, leading to the rise of IMPLICITLY pro-white Trump style politics

The greatest psy-op

If it was an actual revival Spencer would be pulling 10k+ people at his rallies easily. The fact that you think it's big means you watch too much Jew media, which are distorting reality to fit their narrative (Nazis are on the rise and Trump is their result!).

The pay off? The pay off is to ensure someone like Trump never gets elected again, and we get back on the cart Hillary was supposed driving us in, moving towards Soros's open society, where (((they))) rule from the shadows.

No right-wing rallies. Rallies are a left-wing tool; we don't need them. No leaders. Stop chasing leaders, just find something that needs doing and do it.

clearly middle america is going to vote for Kamala Harris while hordes of 30k orcs are attacking peaceful free speech rallies

Whites definitely aren't fearing for their safety and looking to Trump to protect them right now

Jews are getting so desperate they are creating false disinfo/intentionally ridiculous side controlled op narratives about Spencer instead of simply denying hes controlled op.

Why don't you check his net worth, relative to his relevance in Google searches by date? A GLOBALIST REVOLUTION is being forced down the throat of the Western World. By their own admission, but not before our own suspicion. Do you really believe they wouldn't stoop to social engineering through psyops and false flags to undermine our Constitution? That's how they raped Europe. Better wake up and smell the fucking roses, buddy, because Richard Spencer has done NOTHING but speed up the crises in race relations since he first memed like a Nazi for the media - sometime around November 9'th. If he's as educated as people say, with a net worth like his, with his search relevance suddenly spiking at just the right time, then he knows what people see him as. He proceeds to associate himself with all things right, anyway. The guy is David Duke 2.0, except he means harm when he does shit. Spencer knows what he's doing, and if you're that fucking thirsty for a leader, then take your beta ass on behind him, but he's going to fuck you before this is said and done. Mark my words, dude.

Spencer is CIA.
Anyone that is following him is a fucking retard.

Spencer is such a qt.

>actual conservatism
Adopting negroes, shooting pro-choice clinics and praising Jesus?

> speed up the crises in race relations

But is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Have whites gotten smarter and more cynical about race? Or dumber and more naive?