Jordan Peterson on Charlottesville

I hate the left for their dishonesty. i don't want to win their game. I hate their game.

youtube.com/watch?v=ti1Tob5Ceh8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Individualism is a doomed perspective. Individuals live pointless lives and die pointless deaths. Only those who are part of something greater live on through the perpetuation of their heritage.

>your only alternative to fight a group of insane people is to be a high standing individual
>you totally wont be ripped apart by the groups that continue to grow or anything, just be an idealist!

He still hasn't got an answer for group mentality.

how can i sort myself out when we got commies running around?

Sorting oneself is desirable... But yeah no, we need to purge evil. There is a reason traditional Christian's didn't support communism.

White collectivism is for 89IQ whites who use identity politics because they failed at life as an individual. Be an individual and accomplish something instead of trying to identify with some of your ancestors who landed on the moon.

t. Jordan Petershekelstein

>oy vey white man! Competition is for suckers! Just let everyone else take everything from you

Fuck muh individuality, fuck muh statues, fuck muh confederacy. We're getting white identity, because that's the only way forward.

Doesn't need one he's clearing waaay over half a mil a year from suckers.

Basically he wants the right to continue doing what it has been doing for decades.

This. Remove our Jewish shackles. Flying cars and moonbases next, the future us ours.

Too bad all the accused tested at the Nurnberg kangaroo trials were all so smart the Jews suppressed the results.

>the crowd is untruth

Actually these nerds around here play the game for entertainment first.

The lefties are out of control right now desu they need some opposition.

Also white is right, Peterson.
Lessons from South Africa.

Not smart enough to lose a war and get caught.

Was that part of their master plan?

Jordan "King of Sup Forums" Peterson
Why is he so sharp? How do I become like that?

fuck you, no everyone is a perpetual child like you.

Its not because your life sucks that everyone elses does

the only game they have is identity politics
accept their labels with pride
continue to laugh at them

Tell the truth.

Dr. William Luther Pierce warned all us almost 20 years ago!
youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&app=desktop

Sort yourself out

There must be some exercises I can do to get closer to that state of mind, to that linguistic cognition and deductive prowess.

Perhaps I should start working out..

the only way to have done that would have been decades ago
now it's too late for that
leave it up to a leaf professor to say if you beat your enemies, they win

Imagine being an individualist in Maoist China, or hell, Boston yesterday, and trying to convince the deranged blood-thirsty student mobs with muh arguments. Individualism is self-defeating. He lives in fantasy-land.

JBP is always right.

Work out, read, hang out with interesting people, go back to school, stop playing video games, etc.

Its a very long process

Peterson is overall a positive force, but he goes a bit too far with the individualism. The world we live in now is radically individualistic to a point never before imagined by any other civilization throughout history. We've elevated individualism to so high a level that our group identity is now completely devalued.

The truth is that we are individuals, but we are not JUST individuals. In the same way, we belong to a group, but we are not JUST members of a group. We are BOTH, and need to nurture and defend both ourselves as individuals, and our extended family, our race. We are all links in a great unbroken chain, and each generation has had to fight to secure his/her own individual existence and destiny.

Too much emphasis on the individual or on the group leads to nothing but bad outcomes. Too much emphasis on individuality leads to selfishness and apathy, while too much emphasis on group identity leads to mob mentality and individual weakness. People must strike a balance with both to become truly realized human beings.

It's a valid point but things aren't so clear cut. I don't want to make politics about it but white identity still exists and needs to be addressed like everything. Wanting to preserve your own culture and extended family (aka race) is a biological imperative behind everything we do not a fringe extremist belief popularized by some German emo.

The violence now on both sides is a result of suppression of the truth instead of following the proclaimed ideals of free expression and exchange of information. To me the swastika represents that suppression of the truth and how powerful the dominant propaganda narratives have become.

Breaking through the propaganda is the most important thing, we won't survive if we can't face reality anymore.

why is Jordan always on the verge of tears?

Anons assume he is cucking, but I think white identiarianism is a historical inevitably at this point. Therefore, he is giving any advice he can to give them a competitive advantage as they take shape.

> don't worry about the future just be selfish and worry about yourself goyim

This!! xD Heil Hitler! White Nationalism is the only way!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASED user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start at 15:00 you shitlords. WLP describes JP to a T

>user doesn't get Peterson

His message boils down to tell the truth while improving yourself and getting rid of habits that hurt you. Be an individual following what his says improves your surroundings because you are focused on the truth and what is right

>le over the top sarcasm
that doesn't work if you're the cuck

I've watched it senpai. However, I think it's too long for nu-Sup Forums.

white nationalists who believe they're in any way better than the communists they despise are the real cucks

>no u
bitch pls

That's a fine sentiment, but it only works in a society that respects law and order or among similarly minded people. His answer, along with most normie conservatives, is to better oneself. But that doesn't work with an enemy that is actively trying to destroy you. Human beings are social creatures, it has been proven time and time again that a group that acts altruistically/cooperatively will win by every metric against a group of people that act selfishly, even if the ones that act selfishly are smarter, or fitter, or whatever. That is why conservatives have been losing everything since the 60s, why they haven't conserved shit, because they continue to try to act individually while their opponents unite. The whole point of the alt-right and the unite the right rally is to try to bring together vastly different people that all want at least one thing in common, in the case of the alt-right a white homeland and in the case of the rally to protest the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I respect Dr. Peterson immensely, yet he is unable to see that his answer will only help us combat the postmodern neomarxists one-on-one. But their entire ideology is based upon collectivism, meaning they will never face us one-on-one: antifa doesn't when fighting in the streets, SJWs don't online, the media doesn't in reporting, politicians don't, blacks don't, Jews don't, etc. etc. Trump disavowed white nationalists, yet did you ever hear Obama disavow BLM, even after they shot a bunch of cops? No, of course not, he said they had some legitimate grievances and we needed to listen to them. He knew they were on his team, even if he didn't like their tactics. If the ideals of the right are to survive we must learn to band together (which is most easily, and effectively, done around race) and fight back. The alternative is to die a death of a thousand cuts, watching as each member of the right is picked off for the leftist cause in vogue until there's only left left.

>go be a successful individual
>overcome all the obstacles in front of you because you're a white man
>disregard the raving communist anti-white mobs who will take your job, if not your life, if you slip up with your goodthink
Great pep-talk boss. Not that he can say much less from Canada without going to jail, but yeah, wasted time.

Individualism has brought us a degenerate and morally bankrupt society.
>Be unique you are special but nothing really matters once you die!
>Become a transsexual drug addicts Marxist faggot

Okay, I agree with JP, but how to fight the communists?

But JP isn't too long to watch? :(

Why can't this kid talk properly? Fucking autist.

Stop giving the commie ideas.

Damn straight

Strawman bullshit. Being aware and concerned about very real white genocide does not equal "making my whole identity about politics of race"

The Jew got to him

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>who is Nikola Tesla
>who is Isaac Newton
>who is Galileo

These guys didn't give a shit about the society they were in. They just wanted to do some SCIENCE. And science they did.

See
What I get from his "tell the truth" advice is try to fight what hurts you, be it personal relationships that sucks, mistreating individuals on the street, etc. the clean your room is angriest start because you can't expect to make great changes if you dont even spent the time to work on yourself. What do you think?

This is true.

I get that he sees this is headed towards violence and really wants to avoid violence because whenever that type of violence has happened historically, it's been terrible for everyone. I just hope that we can avoid it

anti depressants

kek you should've heard his entire question, dude was wired as fuck or strung out or something. Maybe just nervous I guess

Individualism is a gateway drug towards globalism, mass white dispossession , and corporate authoritarian run lands of mediocrity and hedonism.

This. Individuals can't fight a collective.

How would you not be if you spent your time thinking of the topics he talks about.
As for the individualism thing. Of course, its not new, everyone that mentioned this word in this thread is an imbecile who only views the most extreme. There are 2 sides of the same coin, a pure individualistic view or a society.
In order to function in a society every person has to sacrifice a part of what makes him him. Sometimes you dont insult that person even though youd want to, sometimes you agree to something you wouldnt want to, sometimes you stay silent but youd prefer to speak your mind and most importantly, you constantly make compromises with others. Through all of this you slowly become less of a person and more of a drone. In order for a human to have the feeling of living in a perfect society, is to make him as robot as possible. Robots would have an absolute perfect society. High economy, no civil unrest, enough food and shelter ( assuming theyd need such things ) because robots are not persons to begin with. They would simply work 24/7 always communicate precisely in order to achieve a goal and thats it, perfect society. A perfect society through nothing but pure ideology, a blind belief that the person telling you what to do knows anything. Imagine what would happen to this robot society if one robot decided that the robot next to him is a fucking idiot and does not want to follow his orders. It would surely fuck up alot of things and all of that would came from the robot having some sort of individuality.
Dont go too far into either side no such thing as pure individual and no such thing as pure ideologue, dont stride to be closer to either, find your own spot on the spectrum.

Good point.

>These guys didn't give a shit about the society they were in.
Imagine being this bluepilled

They didn't have a group of people that wanted to completly over throw their society and ruin everything their fathers ever did.

Plus they were MGTOW autistic geniuses. Society isn't built, maintained, and carried on by those people. They just gave their societies little boosts.

>to a degree this.
Another user was saying something about reasoning with mobs as an individual would be suicide. They aren't wrong, but that's a case where no one has bothered doing what Dr. Peterson(peace be upon him) suggested. Let's take the boston mob, yeah? then let's make a right wing mob of individuals that are at the level that Peterson is talking about. The people that have their lives sorted out, are strong, have a good head on their shoulders, and lets see those two forces clash. Who do you think would win? Brute force or brute force and cunning?

Jordan is wrong here
Bettering yourself is good, but no matter how much i better myself the jewish MSM brainwashing isnt going to stop and the jewish politicians flooding in millions of third world immigrants isnt going to stop

No, that isn't it. His personality is high in openness and he is extremely sensitive in nearly every emotional area. He is ill suited for violence and he doesn't want it to topple the dominance hierarchy that he climbed so high on.

He isn't doing this out of a noble interest.

I've heard it described as "identity politics for whites" before. I believe the good doctor has a point here, even if his solution is lacking. We have to reject the premise that we must fight the left on their own terms, which is what I think the doc was getting at. Destruction is a bad thing in general, and the destruction of a race even more so, but there has to be a way we can preserve the uniqueness of the individual races without falling to the levels of pettiness that define the progressives.

Focus on yourself first. When most of that is out of the way, you can help the people closest to you. Then they can help people closest to them. You also attract other people who focused on themselves first, so you accelerate your own growth and their growth. Because most of your problems are out of the way, you can start to productively think about what can be done to help others.

>T NCR or Legoin fag

What if white nationalists are at the point to help others?

Okay, I'm a JP fag now. I liked this.

Anyone that believes in the jewish conspiracy is a fucking moron. Jews have a culture focused on education and being fucking smart, just like asians. So when they are good they create good shit but when they go bad they fuck everything up, they populate the ends of the bell curve, this isnt fucking rocket science.

Yeah, and WLP was /pol b4 there ever was a /pol. WLP is the guy who I learned from. His radio broadcast reveal shocking facts. And he has arguments for virtually every anti-racist argument you still hear.

Individualism and organization aren't incompatible. Proper organization is what allowed the Romans to dominate the Gauls, so obviously working together is important - but on the other hand we don't want to fall down the route of faceless authoritarianism that comes with tyranny. Being part of something bigger than yourself is nice, but if you lose yourself in that cause than you're just a nameless mook who's life will hardly be missed. We need organization to do the great things needed to fix this world, but we cannot lose the individual in that cause. We need PCs not NPCs.

see how much glassy eyed commies care about your individualism

I believe they have higher rates of psychopathy

but until empathy tests are done on a large scale for races the way IQ tests have been done, we will just have to disagree

Obviously controlled opposition. He's there to suppress identity politics among White people. Meanwhile kikes and every other race push identity politics. This Peterson is a very evil man and a race traitor.

That is some really fucking retarded liberal logic.

Damn, the left is so fucking moronic.

>Individuals live pointless lives and die pointless deaths
>unless they do what I think is fulfilling

All well and good but this message will, ironically, mostly only resonate with white people (on average) for IQ and cultural reasons. The economy and demographics are going to have their way in the end. There's no ways to avoid identity politics once a civilizations becomes too multiracial and multireligious.

>muh JQ and erasing whites
>not focusing on getting a white wife first

Well, I suppose it's hard to blame them when you consider that it seems like almost every time you look into some cultural marxist bullshit that's being pushed on the west there's a Jew at the top.

I mean, you don't really need super high IQ to push this shit. But they're so often the ones behind it. Why?

>I believe they have higher rates of psychopathy

huh...

His advice is great, but it stops short, limiting its effectiveness. As said, an individual can't fight a collective. The same is unfortunately true with truth: an individual telling the truth does not matter when the group surrounding him has agreed to believe a lie. You can trot out all the proof you want, but it won't change their minds, because the group (in this case, leftists) has already made up its mind. Now I'm no collectivist or relativist, I believe in objective truth, not just narrative. But one has to understand that people didn't evolve to search for truth, they evolved to believe the group's narrative: it comes far more naturally to us. People rejected heliocentricity for hundreds of years despite the mathematical proof because it contradicted the narrative. It was only when the counter-narrative gained enough support that people were willing to believe it as truth. See what I'm saying? His advice is great, one should search for and speak the truth, but one must also search out and unite with others who are willing to speak the truth with you if you ever hope to have an effect. Following Peterson's advice will make you a noble man, fight a noble fight, and lose that fight nobly. I'd rather be a noble man, fight a noble fight, and fucking win nobly.

Are you even white?

Do you understand what Nepotism is? Beyond that, you do understand that the term 'Jewish conspiracy' largely relates to the Jews subverting politics and business for their own ends, right?

Maybe a race that has been kicked out of 200 countries has invested interest in diversity and mudding the waters of ethnocentrism. What a concept...

whatever you say

Because those are the jealous envious jews gone bad. Jews aren't just good at making money, they are good at media, science, math, etc etc etc. The jews who are extreme experts at being persuasive but cant make a buck end up being envious faggots, thats all.

>all of these kikes astroturfing

That's his point - if we turn to collectivism and proceed to beat the left, as we likely would, what have we accomplished? We have sacrificed the individual in order to defeat our foe and in doing so have become the same thing with a different color scheme.
You say that individualism doesn't work - that may be right, I don't know, but in collectivism there can be no real victory and if you refuse to find another option than all that is left is to admit defeat.

It's not fair to say the right is playing the lefts game, I mean the lefts identity politics is inverted, it's always based off negative things and it's ultimate goal is to destroy all identity. The rights is based on positive, naturalistic idea of identity and we could imagine different groups existing in peace with the rights approach. It's the lefts approach that's nihilistic and demands eternal conflict until identity is abolished. On the other hand they are similar in certain ways as well.

>10 Reasons Not Giving Your 3 Year Old Hormone Blockers is Child Abuse

>By Shekel Goldensteinberg

>talking
>not killing

a challenger approaches

A good jew helps other jews. If you dont think basic tribal nepotism exists you are a delusional moron.

Just like the way we bitch about blacks fucking things up, but think about it, how often do you see blacks fuck up shit on a national level??? not really ever! They just steal your tv or fuck up some neighborhood shit but they arent fucking evil genius villains that really cause a lot of damage. The evil genius villains are just jews gone bad. Communists/socialists/nazis are all just butthurt and need to learn how to make their own money.

Statistics break down at a population of 1. While they're good for painting broad strokes, they don;t say much about each individual. If you could only make hiring decisions based on that a person belongs to, you'd have an awful team.

And why should I accept race as the base unit of the group collective? Why not ethnicity? Fuck Germans, I'm French. Or why not my suburb? We all belong to innumerable different groups. Why do I need to devote myself to this one group? Luther hits the nail on the head, his ideas have more in common with communism than they have with the English freedom tradition.

On one hand, I agree with the sort yourself stuff.

On the other, I think standing alone will do more harm than good. You already have employees in the tech industry pointing out how the lone guys get marked by feminist groups who claim to "promote" woman in the workplace.

The system the left has cultivated over the years is designed to isolate and prey on the lone individual, and render them shelved and obsolete. HR will fire you for being racist and sexist for having your own opinion, or simply being different in your work environment, just by being their white scapegoat.

Peterson's ideas are theoretically sound but there's simply no way around the hard facts of immigration, IQ, national debt, etc. His core ideas are great but he has his limits like anyone else. I think sentiment might be partly to blame.

If the west survives whatever is coming over the next few decades, maybe what he says will inspire people then. But his message simply won't resonate with most non-European audiences. Would he even admit that, I wonder? Because it's true. I'd bet my left nut 99% of his fans are disenfranchised whites.

If society is a plant great men like that are its flowers. The efforts of the entire plant expressed in one spot to among other things pollinate other societies with its cultural dna. If Newton was raised by wolves he would have been feral like everyone else. Society should focus on making flowers but we still need a functional society, a collective that everyone contributes to.

Semantics... God I hate philosophers. Useless trash.

I see myself as being a part of something greater than just me - this body. When I look at other Scandis I see parts of me and I want to help them and make sure that we together succeed. A people with that mentality succeed.

>Individuals live pointless lives and die pointless deaths. Only those who are part of something greater live on through the perpetuation of their heritage.

So a guy is suppose to join a gang that deals drugs and commits crimes? Otherwise he lives a "pointless life" if he goes to school and gets an education and doesn't join the gang that commits crimes?