Feds Investigating Whether Wasserman Schultz Aide Imran Awan Sold Secrets to Russians

DWS is screwed, see you in Gitmo.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/ImranAwanComplaintAndAffidavit1/Imran-Awan-Complaint-and-Affidavit(1)_djvu.txt
greatamericacommittee.com
youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q
youtu.be/mOCH5MyVGr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What I dislike more than the fact that an obvious foreign agent had access to all of Congress emails, and was allowed to continue to do so after it was known, is that her own brother tried her case in a flagrant disregard of basic anti corruption, anti conflict of interest law.

If democrats are The Adults In The Room, then why do their courtrooms resemble when the Scarecrow tried citizens of Gotham in the last Batman movie? Death or banishment?

Look..she had no idea. She was a victim of this horrible IT predator

it's like her teeth and mouth were meant to consume human flesh....i think she may be part ghoul.

She's gonna either suicide herself or just disappear. Who wants to take bets?

Is this part of the tick tock from hanniy tweet?

She and many others in congress might be victims of his blackmail, but that is it. She literally committed obstruction of justice when she threatened the Capitol Hill Police Chief.

preliminary hearing is scheduled for TOMORROW AUGUST 21, 2017
does anyone know if they continued it or if it will take place tomorrow?
archive.org/stream/ImranAwanComplaintAndAffidavit1/Imran-Awan-Complaint-and-Affidavit(1)_djvu.txt

} Case No: 1:17-mj-524

{ Assigned To: Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson
) Date Assigned: 07/24/201 7
) Description: Complaint & Arrest Warrant

>always accuse the opponent of what you've done

Yeah, we all know it's the actual Dems and Neocons that are all up in Putin's ass

Ramen Noodle hair will look right at home in prison orange

she looks like shes trying to understand what empathy is after some one just explained the concept. in that moment she is asking if she is expected to give money to people she is suppose to feel sorry for

>hello fellow humans

She's one of those Jews that have transcend "fellow white people" in autism.

Reptilian works

She'll disappear to the boardroom at some conglomerate and live out a long retirement

If you think this cunt will ever face justice, you are not going to be happy

they'll just have to disappear one-by-one. there are some people who are very good at what they do, motivated but patient, dangerous but cautious and with a memory like an iron trap.

So in all likelihood, it wasn't Seth rich. Just someone who may have gotten the dnc's goods from Amran.

Can a newfag get a rundown? Wanna redpill a cousin, while i'm at it.

Anyone know if the rumors of Trump working with Assange on this are true? Heard he offered a pardon for proof he didn't get the DNC emails from Russia

If she wasn't doing anything illegal IT guy wouldn't be able to blackmail her you idiot

it's too bad that she's nothing but a patsy for Clinton/DNC

Would not be surprised. I hated Trump to begin the election campaigning. After learning about etagazzip I admire how much tenacity he has. Honestly if I were president I would probably sell out or give up but he's doing the right thing.

looks like there is another case number
17-mj-0524: USA v. AWAN

17-cr-0161: USA v. AWAN (wtf is this one???)

>> BREAKING

Fox News investigating new tip that Trump fucked his own daughter.

>> just the tip

No offer was made, a representative stated that a pardon would be necessary in order to safely get him to the US to testify.

george webb has been doing this story for months ~_~

No that bastard only fucks other people's daughters. So selfish.

"Room service? Yes, send in my other daughter please. This one is full."

sup

Now what the fuck is this? They found a bubba stunt double?

"Room service? Yes you accidentally sent me Bill Clinton fucking some white.

Take me to daughtertown now, please."

will they televise her hanging

STOP posting FAKE NEWS. Snoopes said that this picture is false. Bill Clinton is a good guy fighting for our country. Cheers.

that is a jew headline if I ever saw one

Ive seen her before

Here's a jew for you.

>> fucking degenerate

DONATE NOW!

>> greatamericacommittee.com

mm jewbies

That rabbit hole goes far deeper than initially stated.

LOL jewbies.

Even worse Awan had DWS' laptop on him when he got arrested, so now Sessions has that laptop filled with evidence.

W-W-W-WOW. Downy face though.

We're talking about boobies now, mate.

In a nutshell -- Last month, Liz Wheeler interviewed Luke Rosiak, who has been investigating and reporting on the Awans since back in FEB: youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q

She's a jew, mate.

Joo justice says no.

not even joking tomorrow is going to be a day for the history books.

>retreats back to using photos staged by the photographers of the magazines he was doing interviews for
I can smell the desperation

perfect time to release this for the Monday morning papers.

Eclipse

Did anyone ever determine who this was behind Gowdy?

youtu.be/mOCH5MyVGr0

>people who are very good at what they do
weren't very good at getting their gal in the white house.

But she never INTENDED to break any laws user. She's a woman, and a jew. So laws don't apply to her. It is her culture.

Why are antifa faggots so obsessed with Trump's sexual activity? Like that's all they think about. You faggots need some Jesus in your life for real. Scroll through alt-left infested forums and all they talk about is Trump fucking Putin, Trump not fucking Melania, Trump fucking his daughter. Good lord just stop you perverted degenerates.

Betas always fetishize their fears

she wanted that computer back soooo bad, what's on it?

Shills burying this as fast as they can.

Enough to bury her and a few higher up dems. She probably has no idea what he swiped while working for her and what he knows. All these riots and things in the news are cover up for this, the dems last stand, civil war scorched earth policy if they go down they take the swamp and everything with it

>incest is wincest

muh vintage shit posting

bump

The whole DNC plus a few cherries on the Republican side are going down.

It's gonna be hilarious.

gimme back my laptop goy or there's gonna be consequences

I would pay DWS $5 to eat my ass out and then demand a refund because she is an ugly cunt. I'm not sure where else I would announce something like this, but there you go I guess.

daily reminder: any traitor to the USA, regardless of political affiliation should be shot dead. we are watching and waiting

>0.02

Drinking Russian hooker piss is pretty kinky

Agreed. I don't care to think about Trump fucking anyone, except figuratively fucking the DNC and the rest of the swamp

Emergency vacation to Israel.

I'd like to know this too, it didn't look like Imran but he was acting weird as fuck

IT'S ALL BECAUSE HE'S MUSLIM YOU FUCKING RACISTS.

Bump

Bump