A movement Reborn /ccg/ Centauri Club General

Sup Forums we suffered a serious defeat and there is no way to deny that. Our allies with no sense of Optics Achievable goals or overall strategy have Tarnished White Nationalism, The Alt-Right or any similar movement.

Why our guys feel the need to wave the banners of failed discredited movements frustrates me to no end. I understand why. Those movements had great ideals and the potential for great ends. Its very natural to want to honor those those that have come before us.

That path will never succeed. Winners write the history books and paint the downfall of their enemy's as justified and inevitable. We need to form a new movement one that advances our goals subtlety without opposing the values and mores of the current order.

We will wrap up our Nationalism and Conservative values in meaningless liberal veneer. Coat hard bitter red pills in thew soft sweet icing of modern progressivsm. We build up benignly, attracting disaffected millennials looking for something to believe in.

Cville may have spelled defeat for the alt-right but it showed the lefts mortal weakness. Having nasty old Cletus running around with swastikas yelling about Jews made us so repugnant no one will associate. The left has shown they have their own versions of Cletus. Insane SJWs, militant race advocates, creepy sexual deviants. The left cant shed its undesirable elements without shedding its strongest support block. Baiting these nuts and turning them against each other will be easy, when they don't have a direct enemy to unite against.

Our path to power is simple We Build up ourselves And be our movements billboards. We treat it as a self improvement club unconcerned with how others view us. We don't preach or put others down. We Reject anger and bigotry. These repel support like nothing else. We don't play the lefts games, we view games as being for children. Over time we will subtly morph our praxis as the situation dictates.

Other urls found in this thread:

disc(REMOVE)ord.gg/6ByP2e
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8364246/Rules_for_Radicals_[mp3]_Saul_Alinsky_-_ScanSoft_Daniel_reads
orionsarm.com/fm_store/
youtube.com/watch?v=SxWdUyEExN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our Code

We reject Bigotry and Hate

We reject Social Justice and Political Correctness

We strive for virtue and Reason

We seek Greatness for Humanity through strength, compassion and virtue

Will you join us or be left behind

The left loves to beat the drum of being on the right side of history but we will snatch that right from under them. We present them as being a sad leftover from the 20th century. Driving wedges into society in their naive goal of a utopia that cannot be. They spread hate under the guise of combating it and we wont be fooled by their game.

The aesthetics of our movement will Draw inspiration from star trek and other positive scifi properties. Our overall goals will be presented as vague and positive. Let individuals project whatever visions they want.

Anyone or anything strongly associated with failed movements will be rejected. We are something new something great and our ascendance is inevitable, why would we associate with losers.

The long term plan

1: Keep our heads low, Build up our numbers and Improve ourselves

2: Engage in Psyops to disrupt the left

3: Excercise our power as the situation dictates

Symbolism of the group

The moons represent Health and Self Control

The Pheonix represents an undying spirit that yearns for greatness.

Im sure you smart fellows can figure out the hidden meanings.

I set up a Discord so we can coordinate

disc(REMOVE)ord.gg/6ByP2e

Our self improvement goals for week one are

1: Excercise and eat Healthy

2: Take Cold Showers (Builds Mental Strength)

3: Read Rules For Radicals (To understand our Enemy)

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8364246/Rules_for_Radicals_[mp3]_Saul_Alinsky_-_ScanSoft_Daniel_reads

I took a cold shower, it was amazing, felt so focused afterwards

Agreed, cold showers are amazing

Do you have any similar techniques

Mindfulness Meditation Has similar Benefits

The world is moving Forward will we Lead or get left behind

This is the movement we need

have a bump due to intrigue

youre a good writer user

bump

Thank You

Im sick of our movement getting dragged down by Incompetence we are our own worst enemies

lamefag

We can acheive all of /our/ goals but we must use tact and discretion, Not running around with swastikas screaming about jews

Samefag and you type like Frank.

Hows everyones evening

I got back from the gym and am enjoying a Succulent Rib Eye

Frank?

Why do these retards always show up

You have to be a fucking leftist for that wall of text

your not getting it we pursue /our/ goals indirectly

Packaged in a way that leftists cant fight it

gas the opthamologists, Lasik war now!

do i have to be white?

> Centauri Club
> Learn from the Past Strive for the Future.

I sympathize with what you are attempting to do OP. I have noticed for several weeks now the degradation of Sup Forums

Everyone can agree that the current world order stinks but no one here can agree on a solution. Red vs Blue, Left vs right, it is a perpetual struggle that leads to nowhere. A new path...a new paradigm shift must be forged.

The archive that is posted below contains a selection of works from Paul Birch. From building a space elevator to being able to travel faster than light, the imagination of a better future is encapsulated in the archived papers.

> orionsarm.com/fm_store/

I urge all science savy anons to consume the materials. If you can find the time to shill for even a small percentage of his work the entirety of Sup Forums can greatly benefit.

It is time to stop all the bullshit and push forth a new and better path.

No Only hold good values, we judge based on action and charecter

Watering down our movement to please leftists will never work, see the 2012 election. Romney basically says that we should let as many spics as we want come to America, and not only did he lose but also he got less of the Hispanic vote than trump did, even after calling them rapists and criminals, and promising to deport them. Also see trumps call for the Muslim ban, both democrats AND republicans both said "it's over for him", but his support increased after that comment and he also went on to win the election. We need to keep doing what we've been doing because it's been working, not changing our message to please the very (((people))) who would love to see our movement die

Exactly, our species our pllanet has sucj greater potential, and it starts with us as individuals, we must be great and let our greatness radiate out

Its not about watering down, its about masking our intentions with reasons leftists cant argue with, using tact and diplomacy, not waving swastikas and yelling about jews

they can't even accept the fact that women are stupid, there's no arguing with themq

The best way is to do both. Face it, everyone right of stalin is a nazi to these people, tact and diplomacy isn't going to change that. But what we need to do is to keep the swastika-waving folks around, that way they'll be lumped in with the alt-lite and then when the left screams "NAZI!!" toward the alt-lite the people in the center will see that they're full of shit

I really struggle with focus especially over prolonged periods of time, any tips?

Google Mindfulness Meditation, Its like weightlifting for your brain, do it before and after bed for best results

Our movement is like a hydra , it strikes from multiple directions, whe none gets cut down others grow in its place

You are a Jew and your kind has destroyed the great civilization north American whites built.

You are a Jew attempting to control humans for your own nefarious goals.

You are a Jew and you want to control others to gain individual power.

Keep bitching about jews whiile the world falls to the hordes, or fight for better the choice is yours

You are a Jew and you will not lead.

Is that your only response

>orionsarm.com/fm_store/

Remember the archive. Forge a new path.

You are a Jew. A hebe. A kike. Your short term thinking with no plan for the long term has made you my enemy.

Bitching about Jews is stupid. From a non seppo standpoint I really don't understand it.

Nothing drives potential normie converts away more, why keep doing it?

jews are the problem. That's why we talk about them.

this
also you cant sneak up on the jews and get them
its impossible

He never leaves his basement, has no sense of reality or normal social conduct

No sneaking we hide in plain site

sorry meant this

>Watching media coverage, you’d think Trump is nearly alone in believing “both sides” share fault for the Charlottesville violence. Turns out, most Republicans have his back… Far more blame “the far right groups” for Charlottesville (46%) than “the counter-protesters” (9%), but a remarkable 40% concur with Trump’s assertion that both were equally responsible.

All that media coverage at Charlottesville didn't even hurt us, despite the millions they spent

the movement is fine, we just need more people creating new chapters with new takes our core ideas

The Alt-Right name got more valuable

>Sup Forums we suffered a serious defeat
citation needed

Political correctness is just an old way to say culturally sensitive.

For example, even though you bang your sister-mother it would be inappropriate for me to comment on your awful inbred lineage.

40000 antifas in Boston our opponents have grown in strength, we are associated with nazis, and gross trashy people, alt right has become socially undesirable

Who cares. Jew.

You have a simple mind...even for a shill.

I swear I'm convinced everyone concern trolling about cville is a kike. Most normies have no idea it even happened, the few I spoke to didn't even care and they were left leaning individuals. The only ones who talked about it more were some black people at work and they cared more about the Confederate stuff than any "Nazis". Haven't you people ever heard no press is bad press.

Regardless of how bad Cville is, (It did cause Bannon to get fired) is that we will run into the same problems. People cant put failed movements away and it turns people off of our cause. We need to rebrand and be ahead of the curve, liberals clim to be progressive and on the right side of history, we can dethrone them

so do you reject facts too?

>namefag
>degradation of Sup Forums for several weeks
Just fucking go back already

Sup Forums has lost its way and needs to refocus

You have the correct mindset OP. I hope you continue to push for this General.

>yelling about Jews made us so repugnant no one will associate.
>We treat it as a self improvement club unconcerned with how others view us.

You haven't thought this through much have you?

>Optics
Guess how I know you're a t_d faggot?
Eat shit nigger lover

>antifa chimps out and fights cops/destroys shit because of "Nazis" led by a poo speaker
>thinking Sup Forums lost
You're delusional kid

Thank You, I hope you and your wisdom will join me

Its all about balance, life is full of contradictions,
We need to strive for greatness and ignore our detractrors , but still operate within basic social norms

>we reject bigotry and hate
Fuck off you larping kike faggot. There was literally 1 person there with a nazi flag and it was probably a plant.

Sounds like NWO shit. Not digging it brah.

Bigotry and hate are an anchor that drags us down, hatred feels like pwer to weak men, cast it aside to ascend to greatness

are you happy with the current world order

bump

implying everyone doesn't see what happened and think it's disgusting. i saw people in facebook posting about how they were going to the rally or not going to the rally but wishing the rally goers well. i got home from the rally and checked those same people's pages and FUCKING CRICKETS.

they all know what went down. they may not wanna talk about it. but they know

well the point is to raise the bar for ourselves in order to increase our legitimacy to the centrists. this way, antifa's cries of bigotry seem less legitimate and therefore make them less powerful, for their strength lies in numbers. if we can sway some in our direction, it may be enough to derail them and even the scales, even if it's by a little...

I dont wish to argue with you, My goal is to take the core tenants of our movement and adapt them for the future, Gain the moral high ground and use it to strike down our (((enemies)))

i'm not even apart of your movement. i started coming here after Cville because i spent my whole saturday watching multiple livestreams where antifa caused all these problems only to watch news clips seeing "nazis totally tried to kill people on purpose, and here's why that's bad"

Exactly most of the cville marchers came off as socially undesirable losers, We need to better ourselves and achieve positions of power and influence, then we can wield our clout, that is the path the leftists took to power, we can sneak up on the m and cast them off

You may not be now but you are welcome to join, If you value virtue and seek greatness, Centauri is the club for you

White people sure are sad. This is the most pathetic piece of garbage I've ever read.

Centauri club? go ahead and explain

The world is changing, growing and evolving. Why be left on sidelines when you can lead from the front.

Only the great can lead, so we seeks personal empowerment and positions of power and influence, so we can guide humanity in the right direction.

The closest analogy would be the freemasons.

Question for you, Are you as great, skilled strong, mentally sharp or knowledgable as you desire?

i mean, i believe so.

Do you believe so or do you wish so?

Not to cast assumptions on you but I used to think I was perfect and infallible, life knocked me around and taught me otherwise

That's why I created this club so I can be joined by like minded people in seeking Excellence

I like your questioning mind and would be honored if you would join me on my journey

tl;dr

i don't think i'm perfect or infallible, i just believe i have everything i need to achieve my goals. what i don;t have i have the ability to obtain and that to me is that same as already having it.

>Our allies
that's a funny way to say, "the controlled opposition"

Whether or not that is true, The masses view us as being in the same camp, we are smeared with their foolishness and revolting demeanor

I love the confidence, what do you wish to obtain?

UFC belt

>2: Engage in Psyops to disrupt the left

We don't even need to do this if we can stand on a neutral or even high ground, just point out hypocrisies.

Also if this is an actual movement and not just alt-right 2.0, you need to hammer home that learning form the past bit. Promote reading book and learning history.

LARP

Nice, I study Martial arts but dont compete, I respect fighters greatly

Building up a respected and cohesive movement will give us great clout and a position of strnegth to act from

I agree with book learning, Im starting us of with Rules for Radicals its the antifa/BLM handbook, What do you suggest.

You must be very young, as your brain hasn't developed enough.

By the way, the way I see it, you're just trying to gather the strong to pave the way for you, however, people are not tools.

Let the strong gather their fellows, for you are unable to lead their strength.

what art?

Thank you for your input, I know I have progress to be made, and seek allies to take the journey with me

As strong as i maybe I am only one man and must rely on and support my compatriots

Muay Thai Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, My main goals are practical self defense, a necessity when you live in a diverse city

What about you?, do you compete in a league?

You must keep walking on your own path, and perhaps, then, the paths of the strong shall cross.

Until then, seek the knowledge of the old ones.

convictionless "centrist" eunuchs are the worst

same here, but i also have combative training. there's no leagues or anything there's promotions that get run by local people. i've competed in kickboxing for one, MMA for another 3 and boxing for one. my record isn't amazing, but back when i fought a couple years ago i wasn't in the right frame of mind. hopefully i'll fight again sometime next year

What motivates you to look down on me?

I hate too assume but In my experience belittling others is a coverup for insecurities

Frame of mind is critical, Mindfulness meditation and cold showers sharpen me like a razor. I feel so focused and the path becomes so clear.

I suggest you lurk more, What motivates you to cast judgement on me?

Retards who post dumb shit are the worst