Should I start slumming again?

In my 40s. I'll never find a virtuous white woman at my age. But the sluts and adulterers love me. I'm prime man meat, but alas I never found "the one". I'm afraid if I bang a bitch with kids or a married ho it'll be nothing but trouble. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
zdnet.com/article/forget-silicon-valley-building-a-startup-in-romania-may-make-more-sense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

freeze some sperm, get yourself neutered and go to pound town.

Bang prostitutes and sluts on tinder/at bars. Women in this climate aren't worth having a relationship with. They can say and do what they want without repercussions.

That depends, are you ugly? Successful?

no I'm hot as fuck and I've been plenty of girls, it's just that I don't be a baby daddy and there's this married chick (well several of them). They all hint they want to fuck but I drive women nuts and they get all psycho most of the time. I just want someone who's comfortable with me spitting in her face and calling her a whore. I know I could get younger college age girls but..I dunno. I don't want to ruin 'em.

Its time to accept the truth.
You should stay at home and play videogames. Forever.

>in 40's
>prime man meat

Fuck what you can now my friend. That prime man meat you think you have will be washed up in a few years. You will only be getting laid if you have money and are generous with it.

I know. That and fap. But the sluts are so sweet and desperate sometimes. I just don't want to deal with the kids and ex-husbands and the money they'll cost me. FUCK. *sigh*

You dont want to be the daddy of another dudes kid or you dont want to be a daddy in general? Just curious becaude I think theres hope that you dont start slumming it but probably wont find what youre looking for in a 20 year old college chick. Maybe 29ish range?

asian, bro

Same boat user. They love me too.

I can't stand them.

>I'm afraid if I bang a bitch with kids or a married ho it'll be nothing but trouble.
You end up being the kids father. The mother is always irresponsible. The real father is always a dickhead. It's better to stay away from that.

What you need is money. Money can get you whatever you want. Figure out how to get money and tell me.

Also if you make 60K then move to a more low key place like Wisconsin and there are a lot of women ready to bed up.

Asians are EXACTLY like white women when it comes to money, clothes, attention, cheating... and the only people here pushing it are Eurasianists like Spencer.

They do behave way better in public though.

Nope. Asians are not the same.

Convert to Mormonism. That or... wait you're 40 something ? Forget about it, buy a bride and carry on. Muslim are on sale 50% discount is you bring a virgin goat.

>What you need is money. Money can get you whatever you want. Figure out how to get money and tell me.

The best advice.

I know it may sound like a cheap trick, but If I may give you a hint - Romania is a good bet. Plenty of opportunities, you all have much more knowledge of what could work and what could not work, and also, you could still find plenty of good (conservative - as in not postmodernist) women.

Think of Back to the Future II, when he went back in the 50's and played a guitar. Romania is like that, in most of the places. It's like that joke with "a big meteorite is going to hit the Earth and all humankind will be wiped out. Everyone is panicked and asking what to do, what to do - 'go to Romania, they are 20 years behind everyone".

Is somehow the same.
zdnet.com/article/forget-silicon-valley-building-a-startup-in-romania-may-make-more-sense/

1) Get an OkCupid account
2) Write a good profile that lets women know exactly what you are looking for. Include details that will attract likely prospects and repel unlikely ones.
3) Upload some flattering (but not deceptive) pictures of yourself.
4) Start looking at profiles of local women.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

No I don't want to be a daddy some young girls kids. I have plenty of money for me and I'm used to spending it on me. I don't want to waste it feeling guilty if the girl I'm banging needs money for the rent then I move on. I just want to fuck, but the married and divorced women my age scare me. They've been fucked over before and they want to sow seeds of discord. I dunno. I think I'm going to keep straight and get some weed and fap.

Wisconsin, huh? I had a nice young girl digging on me in Eau Claire. I could have fucked in minutes but I balked. It's so rural and desolate to live there tho.

>OK Cupid
The cess pool of nut cases and horrible human beings.

You are a weak "man." Your children will be a Beta just like you.

>spitting in her face and calling her a whore.

Found your problem you fucking faggot

>OkCupid
dun goofed

>I have plenty of money for me and I'm used to spending it on me.
Yeah, then it's you bro.

When I pretend to have a good job and they can't see my truck it's easy to pull young QTs and not spend a dime. They don't want you to hand them money, they want to know you have money.
If you're good looking with money, it's your personality. You stink of something but I don't know what it is.

Wisconsin has marraige material all over the place. The only problem is most of them are raised by Rossane Barr like feminists. So they'll get you to marrie them, then fuck you over big time in the end.

When you've had girls like that, and they get off on it... It's something wonderful.

Yep, you got it. I stink. I love 'em, but I can't deal with them. I had high school sweetheart, my family made me break up with her. I fucked around like a gigolo after that and it made me feel empty. The sex was fun and I got great stories for my friends, but it made me feel empty.

I wish I just had a steady, decent girl that's all.
It's karma really.

I know a lot of people here are obsessed with "muh white race" but....
Mexican catholics. They all want to be mothers and housewives. Forget white bitches (and black bitches for that matter).

Fuck men.