Capitalism work-

Capitalism work-

if the homeless want homes maybe they shouldn't be homeless

it's a lifestyle choice tbqh fampai

Questioning the market should be illegal.

In communism there would be no homes.

Survival of the fittest

What are property taxes, Alex?

Maybe more people could afford homes if the state didn't tax them for living on their own land.

why are you drawing china?

>i'm not going to understand your ideology but I am going to believe everything my country which was at war with you for ~30 years says about you and make absurd claims about it

-s

sage

>i'm not going to understand your ideology but I am going to starve

too right fascist get in gulag

prices for everything should be fixated

You don't want prices to be lower? Fucking reactionary. The best price is zero.

Mass-migration is also a product of excessive (((capitalism)))

It's important to realize that capitalism and communism are just two sides of the same shekel.

prices should be realistic and fair...

Prices should be for the poor, and the thing the poor can best afford something if it's free, which is why we want free healthcare, free education, free housing and free food. There's nothing wrong with this.

I agree. I feel like prices should be organised in a way that the poorest can afford to live given that he is putting something back into the community.
And if some lazy bum works 4 hours a day and gets food shelter and utilities, then a person that works 8 hours of the same job should get 2. By bringing the cost of everything down you are not making anyone poorer, youre making everyone richer. Id imagine such regulations are nearly impossible to be put in place.

So the solution is literally to build denser housing with improved transportation on existing developments

Hey! The Finnish Bolshevik used that very pic in one of his videos.

Yes. If a business owner produces something he should be forced to sell it for below the price of production.

There is no home without capitalism.

It's possible to buy the land and pay for the construction of a one room tiny home with a mortgage that could be paid off reasonably with a minimum wage job over the course of 3 years. Good luck finding the zoning for it. Crony capitalism creates the homelessness problem.

you are describing nigger war zones where its safer to have nothing to steal and no home that can be broken into

GIBS
ME
DAT

There are people who make huge mistakes, don't plan for the future, and have low IQ's leading them to blow all their money. This post is a non-sequitur

>muh communism
>muh capitalism

When will you faggot stop fighting each other and move to a real solution?