We will all Die

Just a reminder, you will die. We will all die. All of this shit is just for kicks and giggles. Enjoy the freak show while it last. Be thankful for this experience of life. Be racist, angry, or what ever you want. Remember, it'll end soon. Enjoy the next few weeks everyone. Let's have a fun time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-Zyqt6BlkE
youtube.com/watch?v=VKzWLUQizz8
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you high or just drunk or drunk and high?

Sober. All this hate will not matter. The existence of the white race won't matter when we are dead. Antifa, white nazis, BLM, all of it is just pointless protests. In the end, it's over.

True, but karma
Also you will reincarnate here and experience this life over and over again until you learn to live with love.

the eternal void sounds comfy anyway. and if god exists then heaven will be a sweet surprise so i can't wait t b h

>Be racist,
Stopped reading right there. I don't do Trotsky thought crimes. Come back when your not brainwashed

You took the black pill.

How do you know ? You don't know.

But I've already died.

It means nothing.

Don't tell me you think death is an end?

There is no end, just as there is no beginning. There merely IS.

>taking the blackpill
>in 2017

Baka

>he doesn't even know how to be immortal
lol

if life is meaningless (it isn't) then it would be equally meaningful to fall into hedonism as it would be to raise a healthy white family.
Why not go for the challenging route?

Do whatever you wish. Does it matter if we are brainwashed?

wubba luba dub morty all our western values and morality is baseless better descend into degeneracy heralding the end of the white race morty buuuuurp

You are dying from the minute you are born.

that really activated my almonds

>muh its meaningless
Its not. Think about the society you want your potential kids to grow up and live in. If this doesn't make you take a step back and rethink, you've failed as a human being.

Much less as a westerner.

rick doesn't do identity politics
this meme is too forced

You're right I'm just a person. I will die and so will you, but I'd rather us choose the right path than go in this endless loop of misery and peace.

FUCK YOU LIFE IS POINTLESS SO GO DO SOME DRUGS AND FUCK BITCHES AND GET SCHWIFTY

NOW WATCH ME TURN INTO A PICKLE MORTY XDDDD

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Right path. Haha

Why is recycling trying to kill us

I hate people that have no concept of legacy.

>implying cats don't spend the entirety of their existence between sleeping and being an asshole

I TRIED SO HARD BUT GOT SO FAR IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Cool, but how is that the "objective" ultra-meaning?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to create an improved society but that is ultimately a subjective meaning

Can you be brainwashed if you are aware of it?

politics was always just a distraction technique - like mass media

>mfw just put this on repeat before reading this while staring at my screen sternly filled with hate
>mfw everyone that has to do with love makes me feel hate and I like it

Welp

youtube.com/watch?v=z-Zyqt6BlkE

Checked

Hey it's me the 19 year old who recently disciveered Rick and Morty :) I too also get fed up with pppl talkin majer shit on my fav show, Like my FUCKIN MOM. WheN I told her i wasn't going to middle school anymore because Ricky says that school is not for smart ppl she took away my fuckin Xbox! I screamed at her so loudly and sayin I'am not going 2 church anymore either only retards do that like Jerry XXxD Any way after she told me i can't watch it anymore i locked myself in my room and threw all the food she brought me at her I told the dumb bitch I want my diping sauce but it was a trap I hid mtndew under my comp chair and wen she brought in McNuggets I quickly gulpped the mtndew and started talking lik Rick and burping like "Fuck you Buuuuuuyuyurp!!!!!!!!! She got royal pissed and left the chick nuggets. But I tried the sauce she fucking made and it tasted lik shit Nd i said this isn't the Milan dipping sauce! And I threw it at her fuckin shoes. I hate her!

>*everything that has to do

DID YOU KNOW THAT GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY? GUESS WHAT GOD'S NOT REAL RELIGION IS A LIE WUBBA LUBBA FUCK RELIGION

death is only an illusion

your body dies but your soul is eternal

How aware are you? We don't even understand the concept of life after death. We speculate and just guess.

i don't know why you are spamming Sup Forums with rickposting but if you're THAT mad about this show you should just KYS.

Worst kind of faggot right here.

Searching for any meaning aside from the continuation of you and your legacy by your children is just a privilege brought on by civilization. I'm sure cavemen started into the stars for answers, but the only thing that ever mattered was that you have children and they are better than you are.

>I hate people that have no concept of legacy.

What is the point. There is no legacy. Even Hitler will be forgotten in time.

So make yourself a legend, faggot.

Science doesn't teach how to find meaning. Not understanding meaning is one of the biggest problems society is facing today. In the past meaning was surviving, then meaning was taught by religion. Today people are struggling to find meaning, and most don't comprehend the meaning of being or the meaning of meaning. Because it's self defined it's not easy to teach to stupid people without lying to them. People not finding meaning has been and will continue to be the source of many problems for society until a solution for stupid people is found.

If we forget Hitler he would just come back and remind us.

I can control my breathing, heart rate, and metabolic rate at will.

I can hear ambient EMF (whether it's biological or mechanical).

It goes much further, but that is the limits of what I will disclose here.

Power armor attack on a black lives matter rally.

>inb4 power armor doesn't exist

Why dont u L-L-LICK MY BALLS cuz life is meaningless *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* m-m-m-morty

FUCK LIFE

GET WASTED

RICK IS RIGHT

I don't see what you get out of believing that trite shit. If he's wrong he'll never know but if you're right you'll never know it.
He would if people stopped being goddamn nihilists and cheer the fuck up.
Even with all of the hellish things happening now we are still so much better than centuries ago.

Game of thrones episode6 literally just ended

>tfw you realize omnicide is the final solution

DUUUUDE RICK AND MORTY IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS LIKE HOLY SHIT WHEN RICK SCREAMS "I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!11" I SPILL ALL MY CHEETOS AND THE CRUMBS ROLL DOWN MY MOUNTAIN DEW SOAKED SHIRT!!!! I GO ON REDDIT AND POST RICK AND MORTY MEMES AND THEY GET A MILLION UPVOTES!!!! RICK IS SO RIGHT EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS LIFE IS MEANINGLESS HOLY SHIT THAT IS SOME SERIOUSLY DEEP DARK WRITING WITH AND EDGE!!!! GOD DAMN WATCHING THIS SHOW MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M AN ANGSTY REBELLIOUS 16 YEAR OLD AGAIN!!!!!!! EVERY DAY I QUOTE RICK AND I'M A TOTAL EDGY ATHEIST NIHILIST LIKE HIM!!! SZECHUAN MCNUGGIE SAUCE LOL I NEED THAT SZECHUAN NUGGIE SAUCE MORTYYYYYYY I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!!!! RICK AND MORTY FOR THE WIN!!!!!! DUDE MR.POOPYBUTTHOLE... LMFAO NOW THAT IS COMEDY GOLD!!!! THANK YOU JUSTIN ROILAND I FINALLY FOUND A PURPOSE TO LIVE AND NOT KILL MYSELF WITHOUT RICK AND MORTY I WOULD JUST DIE!!!!! BY THE WAY PICKLE RICK IS AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!!!! XD WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB LMAO!!!!!!

Who says I'm not happy. Knowing we all will die and all this drama is meaningless once we die gives me a peace of mind. It allows me to sleep.

amen brother

To roll with the waves until the current sucks you under and you become the wave. It is all cyclical.

The real problem is, most believe life is supposed to be purely a feel-good experience. They could not be further from the truth.

Progress requires suffering, those unwilling to suffer will not progress.

THE WORLD IS AT AN END!!!

LET THE SCREAMS OF YOUR ENEMIES AND THEIR PEOPLES BE THE SYMPHONY TO YOUR GLORIOUS ASCENSION TO LEGEND!

NONE SHALL FORGET YOUR HATRED, YOUR MALICE, YOUR NAME.FOR IT SHALL BECOME A CURSE AND A DEMON THAT HAUNTS WHATEVER SURVIVES OF MANKIND AFTER YOUR REIGN OF BLOODSHED ENDS!!!

*burp* nothing matters morty *fart* life is meaningless *fart* you mean nothing to me *burp* *fart* also women are better than men *fart* *fart* *burp* people who care about things are retards *fart* *burp* *vomit*

>even hitler will be forgotten
Oy vey!
Besides, if we make it to the stars we will have all the time in the universe to figure out how to preserve ourselves forever.

Duh.

However, the choices you make while you are alive matter, as they will affect the rest of the universe for the rest of its existence.

The willful ignorance of reality does not negate its existence, but only prolongs your suffering.

(Trigger nihilist attack now)

You won't "experience" the void though, dummy

no shit retard i never said it would be an "experience"

>obese stoner larping as the ripper
Best thread on pol right now.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>However, the choices you make while you are alive matter,

You are correct.

The whole of this universe is simply wave forms resonating. Your intention is your being which is your perspective.

I don't do drugs. I am not death. I am merely a watcher and hoping to find people who are watching life.

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

*BURP* M-MORTY WE GOTTA TAKE IT TO THE STREETS AND KILL THE *BURP* NAZIS MORTY COME ON MORTY A THIRD OF THE COUNTRY ARE ACTUAL NAZIS WHO HEIL HITLER *BURP* WE GOTTA KILL THEM AND THEIR GOD WHO ISN'T REAL MORTY *BURP*

This

youtube.com/watch?v=VKzWLUQizz8

MORTY LIS-LISTEN TO ME MORTY *burrrrppp* YOU JUST GOTTA- YOU JUST GOTTA BASH THE FASH, MORTY! *swigs from flask* THE-THE-THE NAZIS, MORTY.!
THEY WERE LIKE THE WORST PEOPLE OF ALL TIME MORTY, SO YOU JUST GOTTA BASH 'EM, MORTY! *burrrrpp*

Harmon is also a totallt lost alcoholic who has given up on life. Don' fall into the idolization trap. Sure, he's kinda smart and pretty funny, but you are still a monumentally moronic turd for watching that show like you're going to church instead of reading books and inventing free energy machines.

dont be too blackpilled user

>record scratch
>freeze frame
Yep, that's BUUUURRRP me. I bet you're wondering how I got in this situation huh? Well it's a long UUUURP story, Morty. It all started when I got BRRAAAP got schwifty and party rocked with the mulan szechaun sauce from McDonald's.
>footage rewinds like a VHS tape

I'm waiting for it to happen. Hurry up you bag o' bones.

BURRP I turned myself into a delicious chicken mcnugget, consumer/rick&morty fan! BRRRBBRPPPPP A juicy mcnugget complete with teriyaki szechuan dipping sauce. And so cheap too! PPPTTTHHTHTHTHPTHP What a deal! Badabababa, I'm loving it! BBRRRAAAAPPPP

LE(Life Extension) Tech/Methods can delay death or even make it not occur depending on what they are.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Genetics & the continuation of them is a way to beat Death for instance.

Death is nothing to us. For when we are, death has not come and when death has come, we are not.

>I am merely a watcher

Then you should know a helper when you see one.

I took the life pill. Knowing that Death is a part of life is just a lesson for all. We do things to deny death but in the end, it catches up to all of us. Enjoy it while we have life.

None of this matters if a local star goes supernova or some idiots nuke your planet. We all go, or no one goes. Tom Waits- We're chained to the world, and we all gotta pull...

Dont post pictures of people cosplaying as me again OP or ill "accsedentaly" knock your hourglass over

Fuck that hippy garbage. Life is not about fucking around and having fun, we are here to accomplish something, to work for the greater good. R&r is for the dead.

-m-m-m--morty we goota *BUUUURP* we g-g-g-gotta go get that schezuan sauce because nothing in life m-m-atters, not even my family mmmmmmmm*BUUUUUURP*orty fuck my family and fffffffuck your family too, now poopy dooby wub wub with me

Embrace the whole cycle and you will find yourself without regret. Balance is the hardest part.

Yes. Embrace the hate. Go believe that you are the chosen one to work towards a greater good. I love it when people lie to themselves.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP* FUCK PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES MORTY, IM GONNA GET HIGH AND DRINK CUZ NOTHING MATTERS MMMMMMORTY *BRAAAAAAAAAAP* AND IF YOU CARE YOU'RE A DUMB SHEEP MOOOOOR*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*RTY

Nigga enjoy dis shyt, stop being a blackpiller faggot. Keep your creeps to yourself.

>you're all gonna die
Speak for yourself
I'm not going anywhere and never have, and neither have you
if you're half as smart as you think you are you will allow your conscious to remember this. Then you can start to move upwards rather than continuing.

Says the one terrified of his own mortality.

You are transparent.

OH MY GOD, I JUST FUCKING LOVE RICK AND MORTY! IT'S SO RANDOM AND COOL - ITS LIKE THE SHOW WAS DESIGNED FOR US REDDITORS. MY MUM SAYS I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH THE SHOW BUT SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S SO FUNNY! I WISH I COULD LIVE IN THE RICK AND MORTY WORLD AND HANG OUT WITH THEM. IN THEIR WORLD I'D BE SO POWERFUL, SOCIABLE AND HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS. EVERYTHING WOULD BE SO FUNNY HAHA!!! If you dare insult the show, I will come to your house and threaten you with my katanas until you become a true fan like myself! I run the Rick and Morty club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trenchcoat for life!) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't gotten a response yet. Anyway, back to the topic at hand: RICK AND MORTY!!! MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS RICK BECAUSE HIS STYLE OF HUMOR PERFECTLY REFLECTS THAT OF REDDIT! I BET IF I ASKED HIM "WHEN DOES THE NARWHAL BACON?" HE'D KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! ALSO DID YOU NOTICE HE LOOKS LIKE BERNIE SANDERS IF YOU SQUINT A BIT AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!! THIS CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE! MLG ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! HAHA! Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati and Doge are so funny! If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those memes and more!!!!!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

:) I love you.

>even Hitler will be forgotten in time

As Julius and Napoleon haven't been forgotten yet, neither will Hitler anytime soon. Why do you care anyway? You see life as meaningless. Either live it properly or be an hero.

tell me more....

What does it matter? We won't be there to see the results of our struggle, so why struggle instead of enjoying the life we have now?

A tip, user: utilize circular breathing.

It will bring you peace for your regret.

You're the same you that existed before the deluge and you'll be less you again and again until you find your way back to the ether. consciousness is what drives the illusion. Try mediation. Everything vibrates, nothing is at rest. No energy is ever lost.