White women are dragging us into a race war

what magic happened to make all of the women in the u.s. and Canada suddenly decide to be bat shit crazy neo liberals?

Are we seriously going to let these self deprecating cunts destroy our heritage and livelihood?

I turn on the god damn news and what do I see? A bunch of white women and numales talking about evil trump and evil white nationalists.

where the fuck did your survival instincts go? where the fuck did your reasoning go?
where did our motivation and momentum as a species go?

TRUTH FEARS NO INVESTIGATION so why are these cunts so intent on erasing our history and covering their tracks?

women are working with google/fb and every single media outlet to coordinate the destruction of the white race.

What is the solution Sup Forums?

Will being continuously brow beaten and berated eventually backfire and will we eventually stand up?

REMEMBER THAT: Racism is made up
Homophobia is made up
islamophobia is made up

They use these terms to discredit us.

What ever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? Why are people so offended by words these days?

If you are gay and someone calls you a faggot why let it ruin your life? why not just be comfortable with who you are and brush it off?

we have made a generation of god damn pansies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM
youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
rense.com/lets_stop_with_the_auschwitz_lies.htm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>White women
That's not how you spell Jews.

I am not at all redpilled on jews but I see everyone on Sup Forums talk about them.

noticed I had confederate flag on so switched back to geo

The solution is to shun them.
This is nothing new. Lots of women that believe they are intellectuals go through this. Then they realize what a turnoff it was for men and they knock that shit off.

They are not dragging anyone into a race war. They are the least likely to like someone outside their race. They are white-male supremacists. They only like whites. They don't even look at golden or brown men.

Female empowerment, the suffrage movement, etc. has been boiled down to its base form, which is railing against the one who has called the shots, meaning the white man. Modern feminist theory can often just be quantified as things that harm white men. Even if it is at best subconscious, they do what they do because they want to stick it to the white man.

The whole Jew red pill thing is complete garbage. Jews are overrepresented but I actually live somewhere where Jews have a huge community, and many of them are straight up conservative republicans. The whole Jewish conspiracy has been thoroughly debunked since WWII, and it makes conservatives look incredibly stupid when they talk about the (((Jewish))) conspiracy. It's fucking absurd.

It will take more than 1 shit post to cure white women from generations of kike indoctrination
>you must better yourself so others will follow your example

I was thinking about this the other day, how so many white liberal women are preaching "child free" lifestyles and complaining whenever men compliment them,

and then adopting when they are 35 and depressed.

maybe their type will just all die out eventually from not breeding

>What is the solution Sup Forums?

>jews did nothing wrong
>jews conspiracy was (((debunked))) but i won't provide sources
geee i wonder who could be behind this post

I remember back in 2009 when I first started browsing youtube conspiracy stuff, I saw stuff like this a lot, it was back in the britney spears days and they always talked about satanic-jewish connections,

but what is that based on? like why do people think that rather than just assuming the artist wants to be edgy or whatever.

That disproves nothing. Yes, not all Jews are in positions of influence, screwing things up, but the vast majority of the people that are happen to be Jews.

I should elaborate: why do people think jewish people are involved in occult things?

The final solution is to put all white women back into diapers.

you clearly didn't research anything relating to jews if you have to ask this
>here's a hint, go read every volume of the Talmud then work your way back here

>What is the solution Sup Forums?
Life finds a way.

This. But Sup Forums is so pissed off at wimminz they don't wanna hear it.

>roastiesbtfo.jpg

That is exactly my point. I already said I know nothing of the conspiracies related to jewish people. But I have no idea where to even begin. I have already been somewhat redpilled on the holocaust

Are you aware that your posts can be filtered by keyword?

Its really easy to control men. Its the fault of every liberal man that women are the way they are now (christian/conservative women still uphold virtues although their numbers are shrinking).

Either dominate women with an iron fist or starve them of the attention, intimacy and relationships they crave. They worst thing you can do is cater to their whims or take their demands seriously which is what western men have been doing for generations. You reap what you sow.

Shut up Sarah Silverman.

You get it. You smart.

Brrraaaaaapppp

I promise you that is not the case, anyone who knows lots of white women in their 20s knows that they all have become massive whores and sleep with black guys a LOT

Fuck off. I'm a pure white, blue eyed episcopalian. I don't need to provide any sources. You're a fucking coward, blaming your pathetic life on some fucking ridiculous conspiracy that literally no one but Muslims and reject trailer trash believe. You're a stain on proud white people, the very reason why all this heat is coming down on every day conservatives. Seriously - take pappy's old single shot twelve gauge and blow your fucking head off.

>the jew cries out the loudest as he stabs you in the back
lol neck yourself kike

My grandfather liberated Buchenwald. There are scores of pictures. It wasn't a propaganda event. He was there and told me about it face to face. I even have a Nazi-marked FN Hi Power taken off an officer who was shot.

The occasional BMWF (which I've only seen once in the past 6 months) doesn't count, because unlike golden and yellow men, black men have been given a leg up/routinely receive validation

oh shit I never heard of her

Ok. Have fun working for nigger wages at Wal-Mart, you massive hillbilly. You couldn't be more retarded.

>here's my 3rd hand account but t-t-t-trust me anons
Holocaust didn't happen, they were labor camps, not death factories.

>projecting your own shitty life on to me
I'm sorry you work at walmart user, I really am but shitskins and jews like yourself should be happy you can serve me

Hey Genius: Cosmo is owned by Hearst, one of the most successful WASP corporations, ever. You are one dumb fucking retard, just like I said. Many keks being had at your expense.

reminder that over 50% of white women voted against this shit and will continue to vote against this shit.

also anyone care to tell me why pic related happened? I'm actually a bit disturbed

>why are women like this

Simply because you don't train them otherwise
youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM

Gen Zyklon is an understatement, in Europe especially.

Imagine being in school with half the kids being violent, hostile darkies and the white girls mostly abandoning you for them since they're more animalistic and mature faster.

We are about to see the most violently fascist generation in Western history as a result of this dynamic.

Things will change.

That's pretty funny. I own a lakefront house in Oakland County, MI.
Go on Zillow and how much they cost.
Sleep tight, bitch.

Hi Sheckleburgstein-cohenburg

>grammarly

You know that app has access to everything you write and prob archives it. You can get local spellcheck browser plugins that are open source who don't phone home everything you're doing.

>blaming your pathetic life on some fucking ridiculous conspiracy
Literally no one does that. We name exactly who got the ball rolling on all of this dogshit culture. It's Jews. It's their culture. Utter trash. Chopping off cocks and then calling those women, like in Germany a century ago. Telling women they're oppressed by men for being expected to be women. Telling, no, fucking forcing, people to believe that blacks are our equals and not retarded demons. "Diversity is our strength" - Jews. Everyone knows it's the exact opposite. I could go on forever. Kill yourself, you bitter coward. I HATE people that are scared shitless of the truth.

>Owner
>Editor-In-Chief
Do you read user? or is it that you just don't understand the words? Here let me help you out kike, Editor-In-Chief IS NOT THE OWNER
>neck yourself kindly please

Even Nazis that worked at the camp admitted to exterminating Jews by gun or gas. The Red Army reported the same thing.
You're on the wrong side of history, literally.

It's because women are fickle and weak minded enough to fall for Jewish propaganda. They're puppets of the Jewish agenda.

estrogen, neuroticism, narcissism

Ok dog dick.
Now I understand why you're so bitter. Women laugh at your pathetic cock and you blame the normalization of circumcision on the Jews, nevermind that it's practiced by many cultures and religions.

pathetic cock syndrome. Makes sense.

you have to treat women like children, they want all of the fucking perks of being an adult woman like banging who they want, going to bars and getting free drinks, getting a cute car that they WILL eventually crash when trying to take a snapchat while driving - but none of the responsibility, they still want to be treated like little girls.

You are 12. You have no idea how corporations work.
Have a nice day dumbass, you are too stupid or immature to debate with.

And you have a pathetic dog dick

>meanwhile in reality

Wrong again user, those (((confessions))) and (((eye-witnesses))) were part of the plan. You need to really research what happened at the Nuremberg trials.

I think you have accidentally redpilled me

>BTFO with facts
>cries himself to sleep now
Godspeed user, may your sand nigger star god remphan save you from the wrath of the creator when it's time to cleanse the world of you kikes

Yah man it's all a huuuuge (((conspiracy)))
You sound dumber than the niggers in Detroit that claim Jewish conspiracies have destroyed the black man.

Yeah the one's who couldn't work anymore they got rid of. There's a reason why 'Work will set you free" was written on the doors of the camp.

If it was a death camp there wouldn't be bunk beds, there wouldn't be anything except an incinerator with a lineup to get incinerated. For sure you would not want to be in one of these camps, but the simple act of mass arresting some of them basically solved the Jewish problem they fled to other countries on their own saving Hitler a large gas bill.

A shitload of Jews got iced by Hitler but 6 million is of course completely bullshit. I guarantee they keep inflating this figure too, soon they'll discover some seekrit Nazi journal where another 6 million were killed

go give money to some mega church to support Israel or something nigger

It was my grandfather, you fucking Moron.

What facts?
Your posting cherry picked bullshit from tin-foil hat sites.
You're mentally ill and have zero credibility.

o shit

They worked them until they could work no more. Those men are literally skeletons. They died when they were given K rations. You need meds - this level of rationalization, denial, and ignorance is astounding and could only be explained by profound mental illness

take your flag off leaf, concentration camps weren't any of that, they were very nice labor camps that were deprived of supplies then hit with typhus.
>Auschwitz had pool, theater, and a library INSIDE the camp, why would they do that for people they were going to exterminate and then have their remains or even the actual evidence magically disappear into thin air?

Goebbles lives on in the hearts and minds of the dim-witted.

>m-muh granpappy
fuck your faggot ass nigger grandpa, he was shit-tier larping you, that faggot was a cook in the navy and never left the boat

>can't refute facts, deflects to Goebbles
found the brainlet

Your post makes no sense, just talking points jumbled together randomly. Kys op now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho

whaT do i do if my mom hate me for being a white nationalist

my mom is liberal anti racist. I'm white nationalist. She loves me no matter what tho because I'm her handsome son and she bore me in her womb for 9 months

Not going to happen.
This has been happening since the '90s.
They have been blaming White Men for their problems and the "Patriarchy".
Read "Who Stole Feminism?"
by Christina Hoff Sommers

People

>Coffee = SJWs
confirmed.
Drink BASED redpilled Tea. Proper British or indian Brew, not your weird US tea shit.

I don't really give a dick at this point, I don't do any of the hardcore work some of the other people on this board do. Anything I say is just going to be lost in the noise.

They were deprived of supplies because of the war and disease like says but claiming enemies of Hitler were placed into great places is stretching it. Sure this all existed rense.com/lets_stop_with_the_auschwitz_lies.htm.html but it's still a labor camp and you're still an enemy of the reich.

>I can't get a girlfriend because of liberals

Ok.

>"redpilled"

Tea is a Chinese invention, not an Anglo one.

>what magic happened to make all of the women in the u.s. and Canada suddenly decide to be bat shit crazy neo liberals?

Cultural Marxsm.

>Everybody isn't an asocial NEET like me
>It must be a conspiracy

women never had reasoning, and they're survival instincts were always supplicating. When an invading army comes in and kills the men the women get down on their knees to suck the cocks of their new masters before promptly opening their legs. such is the way of women

my mom said she would disown me if I ever showed support for nazis or white nationalists

she divorced my white dad and now dates a

my sister married a nigger and has 2 mixed nigger kids

my family has fallen to the jewish spell

beat up your stepdad
that's what I would do

Sup Forums: where everything is the fault of blacks, latinos, women, jews, canadians, and every group of people that isn't white american males

Have you tried working your mommy issues instead of being Nazi garbage?

>I turn on the god damn (((news))) and what do I see?
paid shills, bums and (((subversives)))

You need to disown them, their degeneracy will only spread if you don't pull it up by the root and cut them out of your life.

jews

jews.

Ghost your mom for five years

Doesn't sound like a cult at all...

((()))
jews..

jews...

i dont even bother with women anymore besides having to interact with them to get an appointment or going to the store
sometimes a girl will strike up an interesting conversation, then it all goes downhill after they ask for my number when i tell them im celibate, then they get really angry

Why are you surprised, they are the weakest of the sexes, they dont even comprehend of concept of loyalty because they are so fucking retarded