I'm writing a book about Antifa

Does Sup Forums have anything they want me to put in the book?

put this post in the book

They wanted to exist in Chile (Helicopter land) by the name of "Accion antifascista", then, they were thrown out of a helicopter
Also, please copypaste some of that book here, let me see how it is.

I like this picture but it doesn't make sense.

Jews can be white, I guess not all jews are white but still

put this lol its an antifa guy eating poo!

this

Include me in the screenshot!

This is pretty interesting if you're srs

>Social change is happening faster now than it ever has. The online conversation about the aforementioned are prevailing in the favor of justice for all. The major problem is the Alt-Right who espouse these views as if they were living in the 1920s. It’s not okay. They are living in the past while we are trying to move forward into the future. Being so blindly hung up on a past ideology that failed horribly and cost hundreds of millions of lives - the Alt-Right is only here to bring the world into another war I fear. Antifa defeated the Nazis once before and we’ll do it again. It is not okay to be anti-semitic yet literal Nazis (about 6 million of them each month) visit a white supremacist website called the Daily Stormer to coordinate with each other. A popular sub-reddit called /r/The_Donald is another point of contention we face in the war against the evil Alt-Right. These people simply don’t realize that their ideology has no place in the future. For example, Google is removing Alt-Right websites from its search engine. Discord chat app has deleted Alt-Right servers. Youtube has demonotized and delisted prominent channels espousing Alt-Right views. Their hate is against the Terms of Service of nearly every platform they use and yet we as the Anti-Fascists have so much work to do in hunting them down, reporting their accounts, and getting them shut down it is absolutely unbelievable. What the Alt-right fails to realize is that they may have won the presidency of the United States, but they’ll never win this war because our pressure will never stop, and our opposition will continue to resist them until they are no more. The major internet companies are no longer allowing Alt-Right accounts to exist on their platforms, that should really tell you something about the Alt-Right.

Yes. This is Corey Lemley of Antifa Nashville. He called a local radio show Friday afternoon to explain how the peaceful Antifa is just doing what our WWII vets did to combat Nazis. Before the call was over he had told the host he would "wait for him outside of the studio."
Just another protester of peace.

There's some people here that have infiltrated them quite well.

They're made up of mostly vulnerable kids (poor druggies) and rich college kids, and they're organized into groups with one older person leading the group. Said leader usually fucks the females too.

The leaders are usually teachers.

get a fucking job and have a life instead of writing a book about asinine bullshit only bored college kids care about

seems you're basing this on the appeal to authority fallacy instead of making actual argument, user

Don't worry user, I include some pretty universally based shit as well.

>We cannot with good conscience accept the Islamic tenants of childhood marriage, slavery, homophobia, scourging women, or honor killings. These are extremist beliefs practiced by Muslims who do not understand the Quran. Islamophobia is wrong on every level but so are these practices of extreme Muslims. The only parts of the world where slavery is still legal are in countries where Islamic law prevails. Slavery in the 21st century is simply unacceptable in every form and will not be tolerated any longer. If you meet any Muslim advocating these very things, be sure to punch them in the face because they are definitely a fascist.

nobody cares, get a job

It's not like I would be designing a material that would utilize man power to shitpost Sup Forums up until the board became unusable, user.

>There is no mistaking the fact that we are our gunned as the fascists (Trump Admin) are now in control of the most well funded military on earth. If our political allies who haven’t been bought out by corporations and who actually represent the will of the people fail to have Trump impeached according to the 25th Amendment then our resistance will find another way. When dealing with a fascist government one can never forget the concentration camps of Germany under the rule of the Nazis. America has such camps scattered throughout the country. These 2,000+ detention centers in remote locations in America was established in 2001 under then Attorney General John Ashcroft. These centers were commissioned under the premise of a “mass Mexican exodus into the US” were to ever occur. This of course was more political smoke and mirrors to lay the foundation for internment camps for anyone currently awake to the corruption of the fascists in the US government. In other words, these camps were made for you and me. Make no mistake, this is where they will put us if they ever catch us in the final end game. Fascists silence dissenters and routinely discredit their opposition by mislabeling them with very cleverly engineered propaganda. Such propaganda campaigns have already began against Antifa. The Anti-Antifa (literally Pro-Fascists) movement is slowly gaining traction through the Alt-Right alternative media. This army of frog loving degenerates has organized online in places like Sup Forums.org and other white supremacist locations to distort and discredit our movement.

Does it bother you that your movement is astroturfed by globalist elite bankers?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

>The governments of the world that are ruled by corruption fear Antifa and rightfully so. Their time has run out. Living on borrowed time is all they have left. As we push their economies into collapse and utilize de-centralized currency like Bitcoin, the fall of their power is inevitable. By depriving such governments of what drives them (centralized currency) only then do we have the power to topple them. This is being done on a scale that has never before been seen. History will remember the beginning of the 21st century as when the people took back the power from the profiteering overlords and rebuilt society in an image that all of mankind can behold as beautiful. Make no mistake, we are living in the Golden Age and are currently at the levy, planting C4, and positioning dynamite. Our generations war is with a system that is over 200 years old and that encompasses secret cabals, elite bankers, corporations more powerful than governments, religious Christian extremists, Nazis, and a fascist society that has again been unmasked for the whole world to see. Through exposing our enemies we have already defeated them. You see, half of the battle is knowing who your enemies actually are. Now we know. So the next time you see your enemy, remember to cover your face, plan your exit, and give that fascist a taste of the old ultra-violence. Antifa style.

You're correct for now, user. You're one of the learned ones; very similar to the intelligentsia who were backing the Bolsheviks. Just realize that after your revolution happens, you'll be among the first to be put against the wall and shot.

So are is antifa pro anarchy? That's how they look to me

From what I see, it looks driven by marxist critical theories. You see, there has to be a privileged class of people who are the enemy keeping the proletariat down. In both Russia and Germany, that class was the Jews.

White cisgendered men are apparently now the Jew.

eh... yes, read about the "spanish revolution", also called 11m. In Barcelona (bcs that's what i kno about).

Whatever it was, it materialise out of thin air, baced by anonimous and other alt-lefty groups so to speak. I witnessed the first stages. Pretty much a handful of people, with powerful slogans, voice n pressence in twitter. shit sky rocketed as fuck. Pretty much the whole city was at it 100%.

But, what really caught my attention is the fact that they occupyed a whole building right in front of the plaza. Coordinating many things, but one of them was spontaneous mobs rioting in specific locations.

It's no so antifa related, but alt lefty side related,an the last part could even be antifa or alt antifa related.

I say we did user a favor and write him a chapter one word at a time. I'll start.

These