/lat/ thread

Get in here and talk about your Jungle republics

Other urls found in this thread:

luxuryestate.com/p45100521-island-for-sale-puerto-montt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw we're getting invaded by haitians

This belongs in Sup Forums but whatever. I'm a non-hispanic Spanish speaker. Alguien putos quieren hablar conmigo?

No way, I heard Bolivians migrants are an epidemic to Child and Argentina. Why you guys getting Haitians?

Sup Forums isn't for politics

besides people talking about the political events in their countries is much more productive than 90% of the shit posted on this board in the last few years

This, if you go the capital's airport half the people coming are haitians. Uruguay is the last hope.

I fucking wonder, maybe some good people with hooked noses are helping those poor haitians come here

I need chilean memes, gf is a jungle bunny from there.

We can only hope that they become the shit class and never mix with the rest of the population.

Kikes

All they're going to post are shitty simpsons weed memes

hello i am a wealthy guy who wants to move to chile

2 questions:
a) are you full?
b) is the middle of the country (wine country) the most aesthetic part of chile?

>I need chilean memes
please dont, chilean memes are normalfag trash you see on kikebook

1: full to niggers, but if you're white then please come here
2: no, it's the south, patagonia is fucking fantastic and there is a lot of german towns you can visit down the road

>shitty simpsons memes

Chilebros, recommend a good anime for me

diego & glot

a: only the capital
b: depends on what you like, if you want comfy wood houses in the forest you go to the south, if you want flamingos you go to the north

t. el americANO

which is best part of patagonia that has services etc? i dont want to live in some poverty fishing village without internet...

is around puerto montt probably the best?

and yes i am white

Bolivians are as tough as nails.

Even the women. I dated one, she was a whore in bed.

Spics think white people look exotic.

Revivan a Pinochet, para remover a los comunistas y sus esclavos exportados. Estan a tiempo todavĂ­a.

>Revivan a Pinochet
no gracias
prefiero a Serrano o a Keller

good thread

Sup Forumsand?

luxuryestate.com/p45100521-island-for-sale-puerto-montt

Star vs the Forces of Evil

Is the Philippines a latino country? Or at the very least, a jungle republic

I was in Santiago - soooo many Afrikan Venezuelans and Haitians. Great to see the diversity!

Puerto montt is a shithole, maybe Puerto Varas, Puerto Natales or Chile Chico. Even Osorno or La Union are a better option

Osorno is nice

it's Hispanic.