Trump

How he gonna fix his approval rating?

Kill communists
Deport nonwhites

By killing the porcelain Jew.

why do you think he needs a good approval rating? he could have a completely dogshit approval rating and still EASILY win re-election.

stop buying into MSM's false premises.

He could try actually doing something.

We'll see this week.

Here here

War

Expand his coalition, bring back the moderates, independents and former Obama votes/Reagan Democrats that all voted for him during the election.

Bannon is gone, so replace him with Jim Webb. Focus on infrastructure spending, veterans issues, good foreign policy, job growth and easily win a second term.

Bring back colored water fountains

>I asked all my like minded friends and they all say drumph is finished XD))))))))

Fake numbers.

>won with 46% approval
>approval is at 42%
Nothing needs to be done. That's enough to get reelected as an incumbent. A good economy and people will vote for "no change".

Who cares. Polls are low energy, destroyed by meme magic.

Going full "respectable" aka neocohen.

Resignation would do the trick.

he can't, so he needs to pick the side that voted him in and push as far as possible.

By pandering to the left and confronting bigotry and hate.

That presumes it's broken.
Only a moron would still be trusting polls at this point.
The question is, how are you going to fix being a moron?
How are you going to sort yourself out, op? If you didn't post we wouldn't have known you have a weak will and are easily brainwashed, and that you had a broken home, and that your single parent did a terrible job of educating you.
How are you going to fix being a moron, Sage?
>1 post by my ID

>approval rating
how is a survey of 1500 citizens considered accurate/true? you are a fucking idiot. Quit watching the fucking news.

Using the same cheat codes he used to fix his polls and get elected

(((approval rating)))

This is my phones background
Every time i look at the time I get to see this handsome young man

No one knows what his approval rating is. MSM will play around with it as it helps them.

(((They))) have a spectacular lack of foresight. The notion of positioning Trump lower in the polls seems like a great idea to them, but in reality it makes his understated supporters that much more motivated.

"polling"

tss yeah they have such little foresight it's like they only have threesite or somethin
no wait wAIT WAIT
it's like they got twosite

He doesn't need too if the Dems continue down their current path. And quite frankly, if 4 years pass and the Jews don't crash the market, everyone will realize that the media has just been bombarding him with bullshit like Russia gate.

He wont :)

Keep doing what he's doing. He bounced back after his cvill comments the msm is all of a sudden ignoring their polls now too, how coincidental

niggers aint not gonna stop nigging

>
Trump cant count on Putin gaming the fake news for him this time if he cant deliver on tillerson getting oil deal going

Take approval ratings with a pinch of salt.
Chances are it's higher than reported.

The ratings that you you're implying need to be improved are bogus.

Who cares? He'll still win in 2020.

It never will go above 50%, at the fucking luckiest. The country is divided too much. Heavily polarized country means heavily polarized results. So seeing as how 50% is basically Trump's 100%, his current RCP average is 39%, which means his approval rating is basically around 89%, among his base. This is how it'll be, unless leftists grow a fucking spine and learn to accept their loss. Also, I've found out that they literally indoctrinate their kids into hating Trump. How fucking sick is that??

how you gonna fix your broken down home and shitty parents?

Furthermore, his (((approval rating))) on election night was around 37%, IIRC. He won either way. He's at 39% now. He'll still pull of 2020 if he doesn't get below 30%.

(((Tax cuts))) and (((war))) will keep workers in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania on board.

Go full on 14/88 and start systemically deporting or (last resort) executing, or sterilizing non-whites

No joke user, one time my 7yo son sang a song that went "kill Donald Trump, kill Donald Trump, why kill Donald Trump? Because he did this *flips the bird*" I asked him where he learned it and said the other kids in daycare were singing it. Talked with him about freedom of speech vs fascism and changed daycares.

how is he going to fix those poll numbers