Baha'i Faith

What does Sup Forums think of the Baha'i Faith?

Founded in Persia in the 19th century by the prophet of God Baha'u'llah (a Persian title which means "Glory of God"), Baha'is now number around 7-8 million worldwide, with particularly large populations in Canada, USA, and India.

Baha'is believe in:
>the oneness, omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence of an eternal and mysterious God, which we, as His creations, are fundamentally unable to comprehend fully.
>equality between men and women
>equality between science and religion
>spiritual unity of mankind
>reduction of extremes of wealth and poverty
>elimination of racial hatred
>one universal language, alongside mother tongues
>no drugs
>no alcohol
>no gambling
>no premarital sex
>no homosexuality
>an afterlife without heaven/hell, but rather closeness/distance from God, depending on how we have acted in this life. Baha'is compare this life to that of a baby in the womb developing physically; this life is for our spiritual development in order to pass onto the next world.
>Progressive Revelation: the idea that all major religions are valid and have come from God, each prophet sent to a certain population in a certain stage along the path of mankind's maturity. In this day and age, mankind has collectively reached the stage at which we are ready for a "global civilization", and so the Baha'i teachings are what is required in order to take us there. Baha'is therefore accept all major religions, simply deferring to the Baha'i Faith as the most relevant one for today's day and age.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They spend a lot of money advertising, but it's still some hippy bullshit.

bump

You're a faggot and your "religion" is stupid

perhaps I am

then again, we are both posting on a mongolian basket-weaving forum, so maybe we're both faggots

as for my religion, well, maybe that's true too

>accepts Muhammad as a holy man

yikes.

They, like the Assyrians, are traitors and should be purged. I hate IRI, but these assholes are, indeed, working with Anglos to split Iran without realizing how they are tools for the petrodollar system.

yeh it's rough sometimes

I've heard this before. I don't know where it comes from, but it's not true, as far as I'm aware. Baha'is are persecuted quite awfully in Iran.

>doesn't accept KEK as a legitimate prophet

As well they should be. At least Jew, Return of the Jew, and The Jew Strikes Back have a few thousand years of history. Believing in some divine shitskin from 100 years ago is L. Ron Hubbard or Joseph Smith tier.

Mostly harmless.

They are persecuted for a reason.

*Sigh* I wish Hitler won WW II.

Some admirable traits but their religion doesn't make any real sense theologically plus the Baha'i are infamously pals with Jews.

It's more Jewish brainwashing for goys.

I don't like

But outlaw takia and jihad so it's all good

Romans thought the same once, they couldn't bring themselves to believe in something so new

Which one, Jew or Return of the Jew? Surely they weren't fans of The Jew Strikes Back. That didn't end well for old Byzantium.

Sounds aweso-

>>no drugs
>>no alcohol
>>no gambling
>>no premarital sex

why is main temple in israehell?

Isn't Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the Office) Baha'i?

Because it's a great way to convince anti-semetic Boomer hippies to do Zionist things.

Bahai was in Palestine before Israel existed, it has nothing to do with Zionism

Palestine was a roman province. Were they in the ottoman empire perchance?

What do all religions have in common? They aren't real

How are Assyrians traitors?
They follow the most Orthodox form of Christianity.

Ottoman, exiled there by fanatical Muslims

Filthy degenerate

>What does Sup Forums think of the Baha'i Faith?

they make nice buildings

yes, I knew some people who went to church or whatever you call it with him. they don't seem bad in any way, but they all have this slight pudgy, doughy look to them. its weird.

My uncle who was a Freemason (in a lodge that converted from a KKK org in Florida, and had no formal communication with any other Freemason lodge) and sold homes in white neighborhoods (to white people only as he told my father on the sly) had a Baha'i burial. Never met him, but judging by his life choices, he was a weird dude.

>Bahai wedding
I think this says it all

No clergy in bahai if that's what your implying

I was talking about the cucky looking guy with faggy hair, the pregnant bride, and the grandparents holding their bastards while the woman from craigslist jabbers about love.

It's liberal.
>but you can't do drugs or have premarital sex
Yeah, it was born out of the Islamic world. That hasn't stopped it from being a new world religion.

Masons are pretty weird religiously anyway. I remember a story about a guy being confused about his grandfather using a Quran at Freemason meetings despite not being Muslim.

>New world religion
>Implying more than a few communes even know what the hell you're talking about.

Many of the early bahais in the west were hippies which makes one think its liberal. Not all though...

Some Masons treat founders of religions as wise teachers not necessarily prophets

They got a real Epcot center vibe.

(East) Romans are now Turks though

>They was religunn n sheet
>That didn't end well for Byzantium
ITT

>building look like a big dick made out of lots of smaller dicks

I think I'll stick with what I'm doing. Thx tho.

huh weird, i was raised baha'i.

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

Thanks Brother. I liked the video and I'll watch the channels.

It's a stupid non-religious cult

bahai people donate a lot of money to their churches or whatever the fuck they're called. scientology tier scam

Theor base of operations or whatever is in hafai Israel so you can't trust them. They are a confirmed mossad front.

if only

So, Christianity with all of the important parts removed, and some hippy inclusion of every false prophet.

Negative ghost rider

There's one near me in Sydney.

Went to a party there once. The caretakers seemed very nice. The daughter was pristine and classy but looked a bit dull as is typical of religious types. Would join if I had to marry into it. Rather not though. Being a racist bogan is much more fun.

not my religion, nothing beats Christ

Assyrians are traitors with shitty inferiority complexes, easily manipulated by the realpolitik of Anglo-kike alliance. They supported Anglo-Persian Oil Company and wanted Brits to colonize Iran.

Anglos will never be friends with Persians. You are scum of the Earth and Hitler should have won. I'm not in the mood to explain anymore. I support your ethnonationalist movement and desire to preserve your peoples, but fuck off from trying to cuck my country for your petrodollar scheme. You can stick with your Gulf Arab and Jew buddies.

Islamic Revolution of '79 was largely your doing too, and you create false narrative that it was wholly due to Iranians. You pushed for Shah to lose power because he was trying to become ringleader of OPEC.

isnt that al assads party?

fucking leaf

Why did I see a merchant in that image?

Wasn't this religion created by a British stooge to counter Islam?

Your fellows tried & failed to covert me Ba'hai b'itch. I met one of your fuckers at some freethinking old hippie meeting. He wasn't even on message. He thought he'd been invited to talk about how Ba'hairs and other faiths could get along. Even worse, he couldn't even point to five things which make the Ba'hai faith what it is. Pathetic!

It's scientology for low rent hippys as far as I can tell

why did you leave, if you don't mind me asking?

I struggle with it daily

We accept Christ. And desu if I wasn't a Baha'i I would be Christian. But the teachings are old, outdated. Baha'is understand that we have simply graduated on to a new set of teachings for this day and age. The old ones aren't wrong or lies, they are just...old.

Dude, if you want to be Christian, be Christian. Don't follow some shitskin that spun himself out of 19th century colonialism and WW1. You're retarded if you do. Read the Bible and reject the foolishness that is bahai.

I have read the Bible. And lol what, WW1 was five decades after Baha'u'llah declared his mission

I'm guessing, seriously guessing.
>Home Country said piss off
>Went to Israel (under Ottoman rule)
>Empire was falling apart
>No one really gave a shit
>Established temple
>no one really gave a shit
>ignored by everyone
>random hippy in the '60s was seeking mysticism
>bahai!!
And here you are, shitting up the board

>equality between men and women
Fucking dropped

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 14:6

God Bless and you are right. The only path to peace is through Christ.