Hey guys, pre trump: I was a hardcore liberal...

Hey guys, pre trump: I was a hardcore liberal, now since trump has been elected I have been questioning things I had never questioned before....

Pre Trump I was a pro gay marriage/pro choice atheist who thought communism made sense.

Now post trump I have some questions....

Why does the media want us to be atheist so bad?
In my lifetime I have watched every singer/comedian/movie/tv show denounce christianity and praise atheism.

Why does the media want me to like gay people so much?

Why does the media want me to love muslims so much?

Why does the media want me to hate white people so much?

Why does the media not want me having kids?

Why does the media want my relationships in turmoil?

Why does the media want to normalize autism and transgenderism?

Why does the media want me smoking so much weed?

Why does the media want me so obsessed with black culture?

why Is the media so obsessed with pushing these weird specific narratives that all result in childless, single white people??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God Bless you user.
Welcome. You're woke now.

This ride will never end.

>that all result in childless, single white people??
Whoa...

Look into who controls your media and news.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Their intentions dont really matter, what matters is that you are aware of what they are doing and you resist it and pass that to your loved ones.
Raising children in this environment will be hard but those that keep true will be unshakeable.

Thank you, tons of new stuff for me to watch.

Many liberals never educate themselves on the other sides views, once I started tugging at the string the whole thing unraveled and now Im just confused somewhat at how the world works, thank you again for all of the content

Stop.

Stay in wonderland, OP. You'll be happier that way.

Whoa, user!

I like this list of questions. I will make an info meme of it.

There ya go, buddy.

Hahaha I love it

>Why does the media want us to be atheist so bad?
Religion is for literal retards. Go read the bible, do it. Read the whole thing. If you finish and dont think it is retarded, you are retarded.
>Why does the media want me to like gay people so much?
Gays are faggots, they just want you to treat them like normal, not like them. You dumb faggot.
>Why does the media want me to love muslims so much?
Same, they are dumb faggots like you, just treat them normal instead of running like the coward shit you are in fear.
>Why does the media want me to hate white people so much?
They make it so fucking easy constantly crying about literally every that has ever existed non stop. The war on christmas, the war on christians, the horrible injustice they must deal with.... They are easy to make fun of. Low hanging fruit.
>Why does the media not want me having kids?
Cause your fatass sugar addicted kids make the environment even worse.
>Why does the media want my relationships in turmoil?
It doesn't, its just that youre a POS and everyone hates you, you blame the media.
>Why does the media want to normalize autism and transgenderism?
So you treat everyone the same, fucks sake. Crying about restrooms too. Fucking babies i swear.
>Why does the media want me smoking so much weed?
Cause its awesome you sheltered little bitch.
>Why does the media want me so obsessed with black culture?
It doesnt, theres like one black channel and they play The fresh prince in the morning on some other channels, change the channel you dumb cuck.
>why Is the media so obsessed with pushing these weird specific narratives that all result in childless, single white people??
Youre just insecure easily manipulated little shits just like everyone else, blacks, whites, muzzies, spics, chinks, all a bunch of fucking idiots like you.

Fuck off shill cunt
You will burn in hell
Ngr lvn fgt

lol you are siding with literal losers from before you even existed. You were born to lose.

all of it is for one reason: to destabilize civilization so that its easier to conquer.

When your pill is so blue, it's ultraviolet.

Sorry my politics and beliefs arent based off a Matrix meme you fucking retarded manbaby.

>Religion is for literal retards. Go read the bible, do it. Read the whole thing. If you finish and dont think it is retarded, you are retarded.

haha bro aren't these ancient parables ridiculous if you read them artlessly and literally? haha dude science. weed

>haha dude science.

I dont even have to insult you.

Rd. 2 is coming. I hate to break it to you, but most of the whites I have met from up North now fly old Dixie proudly.
>You will be alone.

Your hold the same beliefs as a edgy, nihilistic 15 year old who listens to Green Day and Linkin Park constantly.

*CLAP*

lol you cucks on pol have been talking about round 2 for years. I'm waiting for your fatasses to mobilize on your scooters.

Your only answer is pic related plus the swamp of our own people's sin.

Materialism thinking turns people into little perfect consumers without any pesky deeper values or cultural identity. Marxists always target religion to make a people malleable.

>atheist
>destroy the national religious identity

>gay
>destroy the national sexual identity consensus

>muslims
>destroy the religious national identity

>white people
>destroy the RACIAL construct consensus (pretty much destroyed by now, but still majority)

>kids
>no more whitey, more diversity

>relationships
>marriage and family are the nucleus of the community, and they think the traditional configuration is a proto-fascist construct, they are afraid of a potential fascist uprising

>trans
>breakage of the national sexual identity

>weed
>To domesticate you, another layer of numbness in top of the entertainment industry

>black culture
>so they deconstruct white identity on the nation

>weird narratives
>it's all to destroy the proto-fascist configuration of the state, think how similar Germany and USA really were in their beliefs on the the post ww1. Christian, white, traditional morality, anti-degeneracy. They see as risky, and thus, must descontruct. Read Adorno and Wilhelm Reich, they planned this since the 30's.

lol white nazi living in brazil talking about national identity.

interesting, will do

Make sure to read that 1 book about Nazis getting completely shit on by the world.

Won't need that. Already made someone president, dipshit. Run back to tumblr and tell them their cause is hopeless. As more lies will only widen their eyes and expand their false hopes.

>Won't need that.
ahahaha
already surrendered before round 2 started. I guess you really do hold nazis and confederates as your heroes.

>ahahaha

>thinking anone here will take you seriously

You cunts are here to try and demoralize us, yet you defend losers like Africans, like Amerindians, like Arabs. And yet, somehow you think that in all your terrible ignorance, that in your complete insufferable dumbassery that you will somehow sway us from our own people, from our own interests into the interests of some welfare ridden shit bag, and deranged mentally handicapped faggots. Everything you do here literally results in a more stubborn attitude towards your movement from the other side. You want to demoralize people? Don't make them angry and then show how weak your own allies and compatriots are. You self-righteous, pussy-whipped, fag-loving, ignorant motherfucker.

>yet you defend losers like

nazis and confederates

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Gj user you have broken their spell on you. Many such cases.

Sup Forums is a place for hate speech not bitch speech.

>This is my safe space where I wont get punched in the face or my throat split.

This is my point proven incarnate. You can't do jack shit. And you try and take control of the pissing match that you instigated by these autism tier ad hominems. Good luck cunt, it's a downward spiral from here.

>You can't do jack shit.

"We are gonna start round 2!"
"Ok, start it anons"
"No"

>You can't do jack shit.

hahahah

All your issues start with media

Its the media. Kill the media

I bet no one would ever dare punch you in the face because you wear glasses.

But user, he cant. He is too obese to get off the coach and without the TV on he will get too lonely and kill himself.

Jews hate Christians.

That's the whole story.

Jews hate Christians. That's the whole story.

Why would someone punch me in the face? Im not an asshole to nice people and any nazi type person is literally too scared to do anything outside of the internet. Did you see these demonstrations? They are the biggest most afraid group of protesters ive ever seen. I have more respect for Westboro Baptist people for their bravery.

The answer to all those questions is that the media is actually evil. They are puppets of the devil himself. That's why they want to force everyone to be a tranny faggot and allow our nation to be destroyed by terrorists.

Bravery? They just organize in such a way that any violence done against them will result in a mad influx of cash in the ensuing court case.

Most of the elders are lawyers goy.

Thats right OP, it's literally the devil controlling the jew lizard people who control the media that you cant escape. This guy knows.

>Did you see these demonstrations?

I'll admit, colonialism was quite a demonstration.
But in all seriousness, people are really afraid of nazis these days, that's for sure.

Also, a couple questions for you:

How much are you being paid if at all?

What is your end goal?

Are Shareblue paychecks decent?

If you're not Shareblue are you just from JIDF or some other shilling organization?

And if you're not from any particular organization when did you arrive from your exterior board and/or website?

Do you sincerely think that whatever rock you came out from underneath isn't the intellectual shitbag of the internet?

How much nigger dick do you suck on average?

Why do you lack such unoriginal things in your shitposting?

When exactly did you tell your parents that you were gay?

Is it hard being mentally retarded?

Can you find your plankton dick underneath your cheeto dusted rolls?

Is your payroll (if any you have) run by kikes?

Anywho, answer them how you will, but it'll never take away from that fact that you know you're a foreigner here, you come here to shitpost because you know your insecure about the way things are going, you'll try and turn this post around on me by taking something out of context (i.e. last several responses) and trying to make it yours, which has failed with both leftist memes, and ideologies alike. But all the same I have the satisfaction of knowing that if in fact you do respond, it's because I have your attention, if you don't, I know that I've hit a nerve. Have fun working in a mine to provide Jamal with his welfare in your happy little utopia.

>Sup Forums
ITS THE JOOS THE KIKES HATE US
>realistic person
It's the rich, they push their narratives to continue pushing consumerism which gives the richest people more money, equally by having us mix with the lower races you get people who are bad with money uneducated and want everyone's rights taken away which can further ensure that the rich stay rich
Coincidentally most of the top rich people are filthy kikes heretofore kikes are the main reason everything is bad and a purge of them would easily fix quite a bit

Too bad all the inbred nazis dont have a single lawyer amongst them.

not as scared as the nazis are.

>t. nigger

>I was a hardcore liberal, now since trump has been elected I have been questioning things I had never questioned before....

yeah sure, OP

Cut your balls off and make a man clam

Go to youtube, search for "rick and morty season 3 episode 5", list by date

Be amazed.

>How much are you being paid if at all?
I get paid $100,000
>What is your end goal?
terminate the white race
>Are Shareblue paychecks decent?
yes
>If you're not Shareblue are you just from JIDF or some other shilling organization?
I am part of many organizations
>And if you're not from any particular organization when did you arrive from your exterior board and/or website?
Ive always been here
>Do you sincerely think that whatever rock you came out from underneath isn't the intellectual shitbag of the internet?
hahahah I can't even joke. Serious pol poster acting superior to other parts of the internet...
hahahah i cant read the rest.

so youll stay athiest kek

Good goy! Keep acting accordingly so we can further line our pockets!

>Such a bitch he won't quote the line about sucking nigger cock because his (((masters))) won't let him use the n-word.

And I now I know that you truly are a nigger.

On the upside you won't be working in the mines, you'll just be grabbing your dick and smoking weed until your happy paper comes in the mail.

(((They))) denounce Christianity because it is an intrinsic part of Western civilization and history. Those who choose to abandon it typically flip the script and turn to a life of indulgence and instant gratification. If you're driven only by basic animal instincts then you're easier to mold and control as long as you keep getting bread and circuses.
I remember in college when we all got hit by the whole 4 Horsemen of Atheism horseshit. I turned atheist along with a bunch of friends and family. I watched as one by one they turned into state-worshiping commies or morons that chant Eastern Loserisms.
After 10 years of being an embattled, godless ronin I'm starting to think that Christianity is the West's last salvation.
That is why they want you to be an atheist.

I bet you dont even go outside cause you are so scared of niggers. You probably have some mexican or indian blood in your veins but you are such a coward that you turned really pale.

I honestly barely even want to engage you, but I'm worried that you have the wrong idea, and have gained some kind of "hope" from recent happenings.

The Nazis that were dumb enough to pick up torches and march are not the Nazis you should be afraid of. They don't even call themselves Nazis. Think about it. Why would they? They might as well call themselves "The bad guys".

The fact that there are now this many idiots getting turned up enough that they started goose stepping in a liberal city should spook the ever living fuck out of you. That's if you were intelligent. Think about this as you drift off to sleep later. Please tell me you will.

>David Icke after going insane claims the world is controlled by reptilian aliens (just like in the Mario Bros. movie that came out the year before)
>ADL assumes he's trying to name the Jew without naming the Jew

really makes you think.

because the jews and bolsheviks have been trying to overthrow the west since WWII and they are doing a very, very good job. 20k+ people showing up to a protest because the media says it was nazis when it was actually a bunch of lefties, and the media continued to lie through their teeth about the ordeal. don't know how people aren't waking up.

the hardest hurdle will be to reveal to the masses that social "sciences" in universities have been converted into a propaganda platform.

lolkay nigger

He's not alone.

I just said nigger in my other post. You preejaculated with your post just like you do irl

Rick (((and Morty))) is Jewish propaganda and they're proud of it.
"Rick (((and Morty)))" is literally their twitter handle.

Good to see you usin your brain tho. But some books and read up. Start with Democracy In America by Alexis De Tocqueville

No he's just a nigger. So they allow him to. But he chimps when it's said about him. Or it, idfk what type of autism the left tries to send anymore.

>should spook the ever living fuck out of you.

lol im not a coward like you guys. All you have are forum posts. And even if 100,000 of you people started marching down a street with your home defense arsenal of cheap pistols and toned down military weapons, your asses would get annihilated faster than a sand nigger with an AK47 and a donkey due to a drone strike.

No lie, I was one of those fags who argued with people on fb because they were homophobic

Doesn't explain open borders. They literally hate Christians.

Then what do you have, Jaquan?

A wild Jew appeared

They don't. For the most part what liberal news outlets and TVs shows do is portray the benefits of societal fairness. We should treat everyone equally, including classically oppressed minorities like the LGBTQ community. When assholes like Westboro Bastist Church come out and start screaming that we should lynch the gays they're basically providing a pre-packaged enemy for media outlets to attack. The media doesn't want you to be atheist, they just want you to not become the type of Christian that's an asshole to everyone.

Because they're human beings and there's really no reason to hate them. You don't have to like them all, and being gay isn't some sort of immunity blanket that keeps you from being hated because you have a shitty personality. But they deserve a chance like everyone else.

>Why does the media want me to love Muslims so much?
Same as above.

They don't.

>Why does the media want me to not have kids?
This isn't a narrative the media pushes. You should have children. From a rational perspective you should only have one or two though. There's no reason to bankrupt yourself and doom your children trying to preserve the white race with nine babies. If you heavily invest into those two kids and ensure they are valuable members of the human race then you've done your part.

For that entire last group of questions you largely lost me. I'm really curious as to what media you're referring to. I think that part of your problem may be the media you're choosing to receive. If you switch your intake to a variety of more rational sources like a mix of BBC, FOX, and CNN for news I think you'll stop seeing the narratives you're currently worried about. You should more carefully choose your media and stop giving ad money to sources that don't provide you with healthy input.

Just strait up, some of the answers are going to be blunt / hard. But if you search for something like this...

>In my lifetime I have watched every singer/comedian/movie/tv show denounce christianity and praise atheism.
Jews run most of these industries, and Jews hate Christianity and everything it stands for. Those who are not Jews and are in 'the biz' are degenerate and want to molest your children

This could sound like just anti-semeitic conspiracy theorist shit, but just google image search for jews in media, then google search for pedos in media. You probably won't have to, we all already know it on a subconscious level, we are just trained to ignore it.

They want to give you a new God, and thusly a new tradition, this works best if you don't have one. Look at Zuckerberg talking about how FaceBook has replaced church. They don't want to give you some StarTrek civilization to replace your God, they want to give you extreme consumerism.

Because Gay's don't reproduce, they don't want middle class whites reproducing. Or middle / upper class niggers for that matter.

>Why does the media want me to love muslims so much?
Because Muslims are a good voter block. The media is run by the left and the left is a group of people that hate the right, thats all. If Muslims hate "the right" because they're Christians, they are still in the club even if they're worse than the worst Christian in terms of religious fundamentalism. They are still a vote.

White people need to go away for the elite to rule over the stupid few.

Billions of people

>Why does the media not want me having kids?
The middle class, and really any native whites of Europe / US / CA / etc... need to go away so they can be replaced by a low IQ underclass.

>Why does the media want my relationships in turmoil?
They don't want you reproducing or feeling a sense of family or belonging. They want FaceBook to be your family and CNN to be your High Priest.

>Why does the media want to normalize autism and transgenderism?
They want more disabled / non-functional people dependent on Government to bring in Marxist Communism

>Why does the media want me smoking so much weed?
They want you high so you'll vote for Marxist Communist for free weed man 420 lol

>Why does the media want me so obsessed with black culture?
They created "black culture", its not "black", its Jewish, and it centers around masturbation without procreation. It's just another way to keep you stupid and high. Notice how "black culture" centers around weed?

>why Is the media so obsessed with pushing these weird specific narratives that all result in childless, single white people??
Again, you must not reproduce so you can be replaced with a low IQ underclass. See Elysium movie.

Mommy why is that mans nose so big????

Ask yourself who controls the media?

They want you to be atheist because you're easier to manipulate and be brainwashed my the zog propaganda when you don't have meaning in your life.

Rich white people

Ah okay.

You think some nigger in Zimbabwe would help you out for anything other than gibs? Or how about a poo in the loo pajeet? Good luck.

>see post about downward spiral

On the upside at least you admitted to the fact that you're a shareblue nigger slave.

You must be reaaaaaaaaaaaal delusional to think you arent outnumbered in every single country and city on earth.

Do we need to most more pictures of that whimper of a protest that nazis put on?

user...respect sir

This is some gay Jew propaganda.

Compare the kike to the Russian shill
Hell they are almost indistinguishable

>atheism
Because they want you to embrace moral relativism and not think about long term consequences of your actions or societal polity. Nothing else.
>Like gay people
Reduce national birth rate, replace you with niggers and muslims.
>love Muslims
Because Muslims hate the western way of life and anticapitalistes ally with them for it. Political affiliation is based on shared grievances not shared interests. Lefties hate whitey, so do muzzies.
>hate white people
Because white people are the vast majority of conservative/libertarian voters, and Jews hate us and want us to all mix until we are soulless mutts with no sense of attachment to history or identity, only the godly Jews will retain identity.
>not having kids
See above. They want to depopulate the earth by about 70% and leave the remainder a bunch of willing slaves.
>relationships turmoil
War is the shortest path to authoritarianism. Divide, conquer.
>normalize autism and transgenderism
A nation is only as strong as the members that compose it.
>weed
Makes you apathetic
>black culture
NIGGER culture. It was imposed on the blacks by Jews. It's not genuinely their own. It makes them prone to violence and gang culture and racialism, setting the stage for today.
>childless single white people
See all above answers

This should be
> sweet death alt left

(((White)))

I just read all your posts and you must be the dumbest 12 year old I've ever seen post on here. Seriously kid, it's late. Go to bed.

The fact that you think it's going to be guys wearing black goose stepping down main street is precious.

(((white people)))

Its the grooming of western civilization before an eventual islamic takeover used by the elites to flip the majority white western countries from white to brown/black. The elites are against whites because they are too hard to control, they have just enough intelligence to tell they are being manipulated, and just enough aggression to do something about it.

To understand why they do all the shit they do in the media you have to understand how free will works. Free will is the direct result of having a conscience. Human conscience is the ablility to discern right from wrong, it is also called honor, integrity, chivalry, bushido, humanity, whats right, whats good. Ever notice the left has zero honor, zero integrity, zero humanity, etc? You know who else has zero honor, zero integrity, zero humanity? Wild animals... You might think, humans have intelligence, we can make tools and shit were not wild animals, but researching genetic algorithms in computer game AI i noticed that 'super' intelligence can be created already and soon our 'superior' intelligence will not be our defining characteristic. The problem with pure intelligence, is that its still a cage confining you to probability of achieving a preset purpose. Think about it, a computer program has to have a purpose, humans do not. Well, why is that? The reason is choice or free will, intelligence is not what makes humanity unique, choice is (The matrix 3 final fight is a perfect example of this). Choice is a result of discerning right from wrong from neutral aka the human conscience. It is what allows us to do things through sheer force of will, and without it we are nothing but animals. more to come...

Care to give some numbers? Or how's about we look at good old fashioned DoJ racial crime stats? Oh shit, sorry, forgot that's a felony in La-La-Land.

Also the Chinese and Japanese would never help a culturally toxic shitskin. Especially the Chinese. You know, the same folks that just outlawed a couple Islamic traditions to deter terrorism? Same thing with the Koreans. Hell, even Ghandi had a negative disposition towards niggers.

>sides with literal nazis
>calls other people dumb

Its like bizarro world.

No i think its gonna be a motorcade of hoverounds carrying the most inbred obese people the world has ever seen. Then after 15 minutes they will get dehydrated after finishing their diet cokes and return home.