What are your thoughts on Stefan Molyneux?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U
youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to rub his head

He's seemed a little off recently. Think he's alright?

second best jew behind Stephen Miller. Something about that name...hmm?

i'll wager he has a vitamin D deficiency.

Well, he admits he spends a lot of time inside

An intellectually bankrupt individual who betrayed his libertarian ideals in order to get more clicks from alt-right retards.

Insignificant w/o a webcam.

comes from a pretty jewish tribe i hear

The look on his face makes me think he's seen a cock he's finally willing to suck

Needs a little work, but this is really fucking disgusting.

He looks like joss whedon and is about as respectable

high sexual market value

Dude has been a Sup Forums fixture since like 2010 or something.

This. Several years ago he was pretty good, now he just makes clickbait-tier videos about topics that are trending among the alt-right crowd.

He's an insufferable piece of shit that also abandoned the altright in times of need.
Miller looks like such a kike. Picrelated, top box

He reminds me to Louis C.K.

isn't it yummy!

>molymeme

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U

Nothing but crocodile tears for clickbait. Red eyes, a puffy face, and forced poignant anger don't make you a compassionate person.
He also tries to ride on the success of others.

I think he seems like kind of an insecure jerk. He has a very deep need to be right and make others feel/look stupid

definitely NOT a cult leader

wheres your argument?

Alex Molymeme

Coatail-riding self-promoting autistic TRASH. Years ago this filth and his (ex?) wife got into trouble for him pushing cultist shit, i.e., telling kids to leave thier families. He also wrote a laughable e-book in which he claims to have formulated morals into a mathematical equation -- but when you read it it's just gibberish.

Pure and utter waste of humanity. Lower than a nigger.

this

[spoiler]me too[/spoiler]

i thought he was alright until he got BTFO by a young german who barely speaks english. just look at the comments its heilarious.

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w

Yeah, he's a bit of a prick to him for no reason (or at least so far, I haven't watched it all yet.)

>I don't understand the point of the video

beta german guy says being nice to people wins arguments than being a dick. What does molymeme do? Be as big of an ass as possible to try and see if beta german guy's niceness approach works.

spoiler: it doesn't, and beta german guy just becomes passive aggressive signalling his hypocritical defeat while molymeme continues to assert that while kindness may be good, it's not a very good argument on its own and that dominance and assertiveness in heated debate can be important

I don't disagree with you, assertiveness in a debate can indeed be important, but he really does seem to react emotionally and seems to take the German guy's argument as an insult so he gets flustered

He's our fucking guy. Make no mistake. He's no sargon of cuckaad. Molyneux is extremely redpilled and also sees the nuance in the way things are. For instance, there is nuance in the JQ. There is nuance in the minarchism vs anarcho-capitalism debate. There's nuance on Hitler. Very few things are black & white.

no disagreement there, molymeme did lose his own shit but I think that was kind of intentional in a way.

bottom line was that beta german guy said being kind works better than assertiveness and well, it just doesn't, you get stepped on by people like molymeme on a frenzy

cant stand em - too arrogant

literally havent watched a single video of his in 2017. im sure ill watch again in 2020