I'm not saying that she's right but

I'm not saying that she's right but...

Other urls found in this thread:

jenettebras.com/
imdb.com/name/nm0001280/
youtube.com/watch?v=cSCMtMrYigQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israelite.

jesus was also the first famous anti-semite.

Jesus was literally the antithesis to the religious establishment of his time and started a whole new movement on purpose. So no, she's retarded.

>dirty heathen trying to tell us how to be christian. The streets will run red with blood in the same way as jerusalem.

Talmudists != Judeans

Jesus didn't believe in the Talmud

this

this

fuck off jew

Jesus was Hebrew you bitch.

He was also killed Romans who were tricked by jews

Jesus was killed by jews

wtf how is she the first person to think of that????

What's the point of having Wikipedia if you're too lazy to look up basic things? What the fuck is a "Christian Nazi"?

If Jesus was a Jew, and the Jews were responsible for his death, does that mean that Jews are anti-Semites?

I'm not sure what great reservoir of Christian Nazis she thought was at the rally.

>Goldstein
Hmmm.

>first good jew
>all the other jews conspire to kill him

wtf I love jews now!

Yes Christ is the Jew who died for our sins because the OTHER Jews killed Him, then denied His existence ( also glad we killed christ!!!! ), and have then decided to invent the Talmud and be absolutely PSYCHOTIC to all other people of the world since.
Especially white people. Because we're actually kind of leechable since everyone else was digging in the dirt.
A proud, long tradition of a parasitic, controlling, dominating people.

Galileans weren't Jews though, what a dumb bitch, obviously she needs to read the damned bible.
Even when asked if he was a Jew Jesus replied "I am not of this earth". IE: Jesus was an ayy, Something she should know about.

Jesus never existed fucking morons. Do you also believe in santa claus?

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

Revelation 3:9

Santa Clause was also real. Based on St. Nicholas who was in fact a real person. You'll have to look that up. Moron.

>the quebec frog is a retard
Really makes you think

Jesus was the son of God, not a Jew

who the fuck cares anyway. nobody takes them seriously, theyre fucking retarded

according to Jews he was the son of a whore and a roman soldier named Pantera

>Pantera
The band?

>according to the jews

kill yourself fuckin kike

oh right because he has time to bring gifts to 2 billion kids around the world in under 12 hours, right?

This. Modern Judaism is Talmudism, which is the Synagogue of Satan, literally not real judaism, just a bunch of lying kikes.

jews are anti-semites because the Palestinians are the real semites

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it implied that any Jew after Christ is willingly turning his back on God?

John 8:44-45King James Version (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

That is actually where the name of the band comes from and surprise surprise they spread filth and degeneracy.
>bonus round: This is also the origin of (((white))) Jesus, if his father is a roman soldier and his mother was from galilee then he would of been colored light enough from race mixing to pass as at the very least slightly lighter than the other shit skins.

They are turning their back on God if they don't accept Jesus as Christ

>according to the jews

>oh right because he has time to bring gifts to 2 billion kids around the world in under 12 hours, right?
No that's the holiday tradition we based on him so we'd have an excuse to spoil our kids.

Jesus spoke out against the Jews, that's why (((they))) killed him. If you hate Jews, you should be a Christian, know that He died to help put an end to them

Jesus was controlled opposition.

Jews wanted to separate themselves from the goyim so they sent one of their own to enslave the gentile masses with a pacifist, turn-the-other-cheek slave religion while also damning them to hell for worshipping a false god.

Jesus was a Jew, but also believed (maybe rightfully so?) that he was the son of God.

Christianity is what was supposed to happen to Judaism if/when the Messiah showed up. All the rules of the Old Testament (aka "The Torah") are supposed to have been followed UP UNTIL the Messiah came around and gave out the new rules. The new rules (as per JHC) did NOT include things like being against homosexuality, pork, or shellfish. It also didn't include anything about being circumcised. The teachings of Jesus are pretty meh-tier when it comes to old school religion.

That being said, Jesus went and fucked shit up when he went against the Jewy government and their shekels and jew golds. Oy vey! This can't be the son of God, I says! He's fucking up our enterprises!

>think they are worshipping a kike on a stick

Opps, she derped there.

But the Jews literally had Jesus put to death

No they didnt...he disappeared from his tomb. It was all simple smoke and mirrors, enough to fool the primitive retards of the time, and apparently enough to fool modern retards.

Oy vey.

I would also like to make another thing clear.
There are no Jews. There are pretenders. Which exist. And Jews. Who do not.
Jews have the Temple. Jews sacrifice to God. Jews repent of their sins in this way.
Sound familiar today? No. It doesn't happen.
These Jews are not Jews. These Jews do not atone for their sins.
These Jews are pretenders.
They're not Jews. They worship the Satanic Talmud. It's a book. Research it's quotes on Goys.
The Bible says they are pretenders. They're not Jews. There are no Jews.

They did. Read the Bible.
He rose from the dead.

>I'm not saying that she's right but...
but I actually am in a less direct way because I am a pussy Canadian who couldnt stand for free speech if his mother told him to stand down. Stfu and sit down you fucking leaf, you have no place here. You belong in preschool where nothing that ever happens is your fault cuse Fee Fee's

Jesus was the anti-Jew

Projection you honor!

Only Jews would try to convince Christians Jesus was a non-existent Jew. They want their farm equipment back for Saturdays.

Stupid fucking leaf.

she deleted that post. its nowhere to be found after people blasted her dumbass with the word

I'm not really on board with the anti-Jew stuff but it's so dumb that people can't recognise the fact that a group can change over the course of 2,000 years. Israeli Jews of the first century were quite different from the European Jews of the 20th century.
Also reminder that Christ rightly judged the Jews of his time. The true people of God are Christians.

>Goldstein
>telling other kikes aka Christians what to believe
checks out

Her website:

jenettebras.com/

Buy a bra from Jenette Goldstein

Can we talk for a moment about the anti-caucasiatic sentiments and europaphobia prevalent in today's society?

The terrorist attack on Charlottesville was heinous and is rebuked by the entire European community. Caucasus is a ethnicity of peace!

Furthermore the white settlers that came to this land were simply refugees from a tyrannical government! The conflict that arose with native Americans is part and parcel of a bustling multicultural society!

The systematic racism that chooses black people over whites in the university system must be dismantled piece by piece. The oppressive black community uses their skin color as a dog whistle for massive structures of negro-centric nepotism.

Caucasians are the smallest population of any ethnicity on earth. Mother Earth h put them here and let's give minorities such these the goddess given rights they deserve!

#notallwhites

Oy vey goyim , sympathize with me
>but also send your tax shekels to Israel

yes good goys spoil your (1 or 2) kids hehehe

What do these people say about the fact that until very recently, Christians were very opposed to Judaisim?

Well it's fun. So it's a good thing. Everybody loves that shit. What are you? A Nazi?
Oh wait that's me. Hell even I like Christmas.
You must be some kind of deeply deranged son of a bitch then.
Oh wait....Canadian. Nevermind. Leaf explains it.

Jews killed Jesus and also I'm an atheist Nazi.

>(((Goldstein)))

He never died. It was a simple hoax, not even elaborate. All of Jesus miracles are dumb and easy to fake. It makes sense that people were stupid enough to fall for it 2000 years ago but you have no excuse you fucking retard.

What about atheist Nazis?

I'm not saying I hate christmas but Jesus isn't real

Prove it

We need a Red Ensign flag to distinguish decent "Leafs" from cucked Trudeau loving degenerates.

>Caucasians
>peaceful

She's been in a lot of movies
imdb.com/name/nm0001280/

Better than red ensign

no you

he said so

Shh quiet you

Im pretty sure Jesus was a christian
The first one actualy

"The bear will leave its cave forever"

youtube.com/watch?v=cSCMtMrYigQ