>Antifa shows up to "support"
>hi-jack a mic and start trying to get people to chant "fuck the bourgeoisie!"
>BLM: "hold the fuck up"
>BLM:"You ain't about no real shit"
>BLM: "commies get the fuck outta here with your bullshit!"
>BLM: "TAKE THE FUCKING MASKS OFF BITCH"
>antifa ran off multiple times by BLM
>BTFO
BLM disowned, disavowed, punkd and BTFO out of antifa. Kicked out of the park multiple times by blacks militantly against communism.
BLM now more aligned with the alt-right than they are with commie dipshits.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be

How will these lanky-armed numales and mental-midget women ever recover? kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xvZqHgFz51I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will the hoteps unit with the alt right against the international jew? Nazis and BLM marching together would fuckkkk the MSM in half hahaha.

>tfw your sheriff is really white

based blacks MAGAPEDES

That fuckin hair tho
kek

Lol black lives only matter when they're being used to further beautiful white tier Marx goals.

Damn blacks even have bigger hats then you honkies. How can whitey even compete?

I make have bigger USA #1

His hat is white.

wow, antifa telling blacks to stfu, antifa straight up RACISTS!

AWWWW SHIEEET PARDNER

this is true power…

>y'all'd've'f'I'd've

wtf I love BLM now.

it almost looks like it's hispanics (antifa) vs blacks

1st for reply

The nigger in the hat is still the enemy. Saged.

A lot of them were, likely illegals which is why they wouldn't take off their masks. This was monumental in the fact that BLM showed they don't want anything to do with commie antifa faggots. In fact, during the livestream, they ran them down the sidewalk outside of the park. They don't want anything to do with their bullshit and basically said antifa was trying to ride their coattails with their marxism faggotry.

Bump

tl;dw lol

Are niggers, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

They took a stand against the cultural marxists trying to hijack their platform and effectively ran them completely out of downtown. I'd imagine that's more than you've done in the past 48 hours.

Making our job WAY easier

top kek

Precisely.

>They took a stand against the cultural marxists
LOL. It was one ay hol up crip faggot. It was the police that dispersed them. What fucking reality are you living in?

Kek.

No, it definitely wasn't just one guy. They got physical removed multiple times from the park by BLM. Dispersed, tried to get back in, shoved out again at least 4 times. Then they ran away with their tails tucked between their legs while no-nonsense negresses ran after them. What reality do YOU live in? Or are you just another dipshit who didn't even watch the rally in Dallas trying to talk when you didn't watch it?

No, Antifa attacked the 50 gallon hat black dude, got called out by others in the crowd and they scattered. Police showed up after that and forced 'em out.

t. someone who watched the stream right when it happened.

Enemy of my enemy, useful idiots, doesn't matter what you think, this is a good turn of events

You alt right people are absolutely oblivious to the world around you aren't you? Blm are nationalists, they don't like whites or the alt right but they also don't like commie and anarchist Marxist fags either as theyre cancer invented by the white man.

Just because we don't like the alt right doesn't mean were gonna like toxic leftists.

>t. Iranian nationalist who doesn't like western supremacist Nazis or commies

youtu.be/xvZqHgFz51I

YEA GANG GANG MANE MASK OFF MASK ON GANG GANG

>t. Iranian nationalist who doesn't like western supremacist Nazis or commies

Wait, Roosh posts on Sup Forums?

Blacks MAC

>git dat muh fugga!
Kek

dub trips got it. Pit both your enemies together to destroy each other, then beat the remaining one down while its weak.

>Blm are nationalists
>alt-right are nationalists
How fucking stupid are you to see that neither one of us want these stupid, clueless commie faggots around? Malcolm X actually had sit-downs with the KKK when he was still alive. Clearly their goals align more with each other than some larping shit-stirrers in facemasks just running around setting shit on fire for no reason other than "muh professor said comugibsm wud work this time."

Get the fuck out of here you uneducated pleb. Stop trying to pretend you know shit about our politics in the US.

note that they are not automatically on our side or against them. blacks just LOVE being on the spotlight. every time a muslim blows up a place or something tragic happens, blacks randomly bring up muh slavery to get a piece of the pity pie. they thrive off of attention. they are not right wing, they are simply destructive.

God dammit Sup Forums, dividing and conquering with subversion again, god I love this board. Everyone meme this into chaos.

>he fell for the BLM loves Antifa meme
the jews never stop user

blacks for blacks
whites for whites
Antifa for the gas chambers

The enemy of my enemy does not apply to someone who wants you exterminated. The feeling is mutual, so I guess an uneasy alliance is an option.

That was the last 10 minutes of an hour long scuffle you jagoff. If you watched it at all you'd know that. Take your disinformation and minimizing bullshit elsewhere. antifa were thoroughly BTFO and the only ones who stayed were a about 5 reeeeing mexican bitches who just stared at the police. You faggots are done.

There was an antifasowhite meme campaign going but the proudboys kinda fucked it up. It might still have some steam after this event.

wew

Not take them in as friends, but to foment hatred on blm side against white people attempting to co-opt their movement.

BLM =/= Hoteps

BLM supports the destruction of the black family unit in accordance with the Marxist ideology at its roots, and is thus an existential threat to the improvement of black America.

Just because there's an ethnocentric streak to the org doesn't make it nationalist.

Its what Malcolm and Rockwell would have wanted

It's worked in the past. There's literally no difference in ideology between white nats and BLM aside from skin color and their propensity to chimp the fuck out irrationally. With that being said, a shaky alliance could work to root out this communist trash since they've shown an overwhelming ability to get physical with these little faggots and the SJW rhetoric of calling them racist and whining about fake oppression can't work when antifa is mostly spics and whites and BLM is comprised of literal descendants of slaves in the US. We can meme this into existence but it has to be targeted to make sense to the BLM community. If anything they hate "whitey" so showing them that antifa is backed by trust fund kids would probably work.

"Take yo mask off!"

t.jewish supporter of Antifa

Just dropping this off

I don't know, I think they just want to stop getting shot by scared, trigger happy, cops that get away with it.

TAKE YO MASK OFF
>TAKE YO MASK OFF
TAKE YO MASK OFF
>TAKE YO MASK OFF
TAKE YO MASK OFF

Bumping for happenings

This is pretty much what I gathered from them too, which is why they get so pissed off when antifa shows up and tries to do their whole "fuck America, down with capitalism" horse shit. They're clearly not down with that.

checked

we're not
don't believe the shills.
On the same note don't come to rallies we hold expecting to be brothers.

FUCK ANTIFA

MASK ON, FUCK IT, MASK OFF
MASK ON, FUCK IT, MASK OFF

There are two strains in the American far left - Communists and Cultural Marxists.

Communists downplay identity politics in favor of class struggle. Cultural Marxists downplay class struggle in favor of identity politics.

BLM is a fundamentally Cultural Marxist organization.

Antifa is a traditionally Communist organization, albeit with a decentralized/anarchist flavor, though they're not entirely above marching alongside Cultural Marxists, leading to the altercation this thread is about when they step on each others' feet, so to speak.

>Reddit spacing
Go back to plebit shill.

That's a given, but you don't have to be a part of a Soros front organization to oppose the excesses of the police state.

>muh cultural marxism

how I can tell you have never read gramsci, adorno, or horkeimer

>FUCK ANTIFA
I agree 100%. I'm a white man so I'm not bothering with any of your rallies tbqh but I can see some similarities between our two sides. You don't want to get shot by cops, I can get behind that. You want to be left the fuck alone, I can get behind that too. You want to protect your heritage and raise your families, we whites want to do the same. What's obvious in this dynamic is that neither one of us can succeed with these faggoty communist fucks running around. The lives of both of our groups will be noticeably worse if we allow these antifa dipshits to fester. You might dislike crackas and I might dislike being around nogs, but we've got a common enemy here. I'm sure you can agree on that. Their horse shit needs to go, immediately.

>"Some BLM are base ethno-nationalists and blind to their class consciousness. Also, deep down many BLM members are liberals who think money can solve all their problems, as we are communists and anarchists and wish to abolish money, they will be a hindrance to the revolutionary cause and must be purged - as they will be too easily paid off or bought.

>Even worse are the black members of BLM with white and police middle-upper middle class family members who have ingrained class-based hatred."

Blacks love money and if we can somehow craft a narrative in which we subversively convince Antifa that BLM is Bourgeoise then we could really get somewhere

Is this how we can go about doing it lads?

Reddit doesn't have a monopoly on structuring for readability, faggot.

this man is white hispanic in America

that filename

This is a place where we use real grammar rules. gtfo.

At the very least, I'm sure you can agree these antifa faggots make your legitimate rallies look like shit when they show up and fuck up your whole message. From a purely aesthetic point of view, I'd recommend giving them the fucking boot.

>y'all'd've'f'Id'mupdadoodidda

Antifa sees anyone with an extra pair of shoes than them as bourgeoise, convincing them of that won't be a problem. What would be more effective in my opinion is just stating facts. BLM wants reparations, and money, as part of their end goal. Do they really think they'll be any money, let alone food, at the end of the road with communists and anarchists? No. History's played this song time and again and dumb motherfuckers just don't learn.

blatant cultural appropriation. someone obviously need a refresher on their sensitivity training

Good.

Both movements deserve this. They angry white leftists are going to learn the hard way that the angry black separatists hate their guts. By alienating Antifa, BLM will have less allies and become more irrelevant.

They literally used to be our guys. We had the certificates to prove ownership.

I thought the speedy gonzalez hat was kind of appropriate considering half the people he was fighting were beaners

i say we get some black nazis and do it.

realistically though it'd just get swept under the rug

Like the black guy in NY that wore a nazi armband in his taxi and pissed off ABC?

I'm sure you eat it all up without question

BLACK BLOC BLACKED BY BIG BLACK COCK

#BTFO #MAGA #BLM

If BLM and Antifa fight, we all know who wins. I hate BLM as much as the next Sup Forumsander, but the hood BLMs aren't as pussy as the Antifa.

Those who gravitate towards "antifa" are the worst of the worst of white people. They are as bad as niggers.

This is a fact. Sling piss at some of these hood motherfuckers already antifa. We know you're too soft for that though.

They are literally the enemy. Only reason more action hasn't been taken is some higher members playing the media goy game
I agree %100 with your post user

Where's natsoc Nigger when you need him?

Based Lives Matter

sounds like pre ww2 spain, the commie groups fought each other and fell apart

>When you both want segregation for the same reasons

What's up with the huge hat? Is this a new Black thing? Halloween is a long ways away.

>invented by the white man

You mean Jews, you're a sandnigger. You should know this stuff. Marx was a Jew, all major perpetrators of Bolshevism, communism, cultural Marxism, are Jews.

oh shit was that in klyde warren park? i live like 15 minutes away from there

First off leave Baristas out of this. There are conservative baristas out there they just happen to live in conservative areas and tend to stay quiet because the companies they were for are fully cucked.

Second, I don't have one of those I just don't want to go back and edit out the first off from my first thought and I would rather type all of this instead.

Yeah pretty sure that's where it said it happened.

I hope they show up again because eventually some crazed nigger will start killing them, it'll be revealed that 90% of them are dumb white college kids and the media will have to stop supporting them because the mass commie killer is black and dindu nuthin.

We literally need to reach out to the nogs and be like
>what would Malcolm x have wanted?
Get them to go full blown Malcolm X-ism and united together. If we had a ton of nogs with us the media couldn't call us racist.

I want it to happen.

>but muh jews

What if we start a campaign that compares wearing a mask like blackface.
"Wearing a black mask shows the oppression of poc minorities and the lack of identity they have and shouldn't be worn by non poc's."