John McCain tweets picture of scat fetish

Republican Sen. John McCain, undergoing his first week of chemotherapy treatment after being diagnosed with brain cancer, had a little help over the weekend from some friends.

Fellow travelers Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and former Sen. Joe Lieberman, the Democrat-turned-Independent from Connecticut -- who together with McCain were often called the three amigos -- reunited for a visit in Arizona.

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/898969341907140608

he stepped in himself

John McCain can suck a dick. Hurry up an die already.

Three Americans who truly love their country and put it before their own selfish needs!

>Safe kids

Lindsey Graham is a virgin.

look at the way he ties his shoes

Didn't notice that one, also nice to see he got his Songbird shirt out :^)

He is a textbook pedo, or at the very least a fag.

You can tell by just looking at the freak he is into some weird shit

holy shit that got by me.. wonder what's up with Lieberman wearing a "safe kids" hat..

i dun get it.

Looks like a cheese pizza party.

Kek please make his brain cancer go haywire.

Look at his left foot.

What if he smokes pot during treatment and comes out tryin' to legalize that shit.

Their bodyguards should drown them in the stream in the back.

I'm loath to give him sympathy after what he's said about Asians.

hes a faggot and they probably have some dirt on him. thats why he tows the neocuck line 100%.

good ol lemon party.

How could anyone vote for Lidsay Grahm for anything.
He's so creepy and offputting and no one talks about it. He has eyes like some tranny drag queen and a bizzare voice like he's always trying badly to seduce people. I couldn't be in the same room as him, I'd get too weirded out and start wringing my hands and leave.
And is that cunt on the left a jew? He looks it. Jesus that's a pathetic looking group.

kind of spooky.

>that look on his face
>safe kids
>McCain ship damaged
>"Brain Cancer"
>stepping on shit

"I stepped in it" or
"You stepped in it"

thanks m8

Busy guy, I heard MCCain just crashed his boat into an oil tanker and killed 5 sailors tonight.

Worldwide.

I hope he fucking dies soon.

This feels like someone with serious dirt on McCain and the others ended a message to them with "To confirm that you understand, publicly post a picture wearing your navy hat, a shirt with songbirds on it, and dogshit on one of your shoes. Lieberman must be wearing a Safe Kids hat. Graham has no requirements other than being in the picture" or something.

daily reminder r*ssians and sympathizers are subhuman commies rats. we will kill you

It looks like a leaf though.

Globalist bass turds unite

Hahahahaha
But seriously are LG & JM cupping hands?

I do not authorize their leisure wear. Makes America look weak...or retarded. Sad!

>a dead leaf

>in august

>on a pristine lawn

kek

Wish brain tumors were contagious.

Joe Lieberman is an evil shyster. The safe kids thing is irony since he's probably personally molested many.

It's the Bomb Iran trio