WE

wtf is on his head?

There's nothing really that bad with the first one

sage
youtu.be/vB4vQrh1Ejg?t=41
WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEEEIT
sage, but this guy will be beaten for "acting white" in the hood. He's an OREO

Where he hides his crack pipe

if my kid ever was assigned a teacher like this i would request a teacher change so damn fast you wouldnt believe

the jews want every fucking school to have these teachers teaching our kids. Sickening

>Pike one

What did he mean by this?

Did somebody shit on his head?

I'd choose the first video because even a rapping WEWUZ is a better choice than having a woman educate your kids.

The wording on this question is retarded. It should have stated that the pizzas were the same size, and instead asked "is this possible?"

I remember seeing that ad for the first time.

It just screamed equality. Especially when that black Egyptian came up.

That really activated my almonds.

Historical accuracy aside, it seems like he's passionate about what he does and teaches.

That, in my opinion, is much better than the many egotistical whores in education that only "teach" to assert their control over youngers because they're otherwise incompetent human beings, and then have the nerve to demand higher pay.

I also have no regrets about learning the fundamentals of linguistics and knowledge acquisition from a hippie English teacher in public school, even though most everyone else hated her for being so outside of the box.

I'd probably homeschool, not because of him specifically, but because I'm fundamentally opposed to the public schooling system, the inefficient top-down bureaucracy associated with it, and the increasing number of Marxists that end up in it propagating their ideology to the next generation because they have no marketable skills.

>*Historical inaccuracy aside

You see the articulate, upper crust negro keeps a goofy and cartoonish look because it's disarming to white liberals.

0:28 and 0:40 for WE WUZ KANGS

Stupid ass fucking hair. Niggers always in a competition to see which one of them can look the most retarded especially when it comes to their pube head. This fuck goes full conehead while the women just shave their heads because they figure since they are already the ugliest creatures on the planet they might as well go all in. I fucking hate niggers so much.

WE CALL IT THE REMAINDER CUZ ITS THE NUMBER THAT REMAINS!

Sick lyrics why is he teaching?

The teachers don't create the material, they just hand it out, and do a half-assed job grading it.

There's no way this shithead is a real teacher

>rapping teacher
>raps same words together

I went to public school

>can't breath

Why do we call it the remainder senpai?

>tfw no stay at home daughter gf

Apparently.

They have other videos too.
youtu.be/ET2YcRdnZIo

this, but contrarian faggots will still hate it because of the black guy speaking rhythmically with musical accompaniment. The WUZ sketch was a bit cringey too, but whatever I'm not going to be assblasted over it. At least the guy is trying. If this is a real person he's probably putting more effort into his job than the average shitty teacher.

His crown.
KANGZ