Why Has God Forsaken The Catholic Church?

I learned today that the priest who baptized me is a pedophile. He was swept under the rug and moved from church to church, before finally being dismissed

The Church is a hopeless disgrace

>All priests are faggots, pedos, or asexual. >Nobody else is stupid enough to believe in the faith so much to give their life away for a delusion
>Most Catholics today aren't even white. They're spics. My old church is maybe 15% white
>The pope is a globalist cuck who licks filthy african feet and appeases mudslimes
>The Catholic Church is hardly European at all anymore.
>The next pope is guaranteed to be African or some Mestizo

The number one reason whites are being replaced is the death of Christianity and the Catholic Church. Even if it's mostly BS, it keeps society in line, gives people purpose and meaning, facilitates solidarity in communities, and is the foundation for a wholesome family unit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_Orthodox_Church_of_Alexandria
coptic.net/lessons/FaithAndWorks.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=oCQh04hhSoY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U
lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-archbishops-x-rated-mural-reveals-an-indiscreet-sex-happy-manp
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God is dead

Allah has won

>Why Has God Forsaken The Catholic Church?

We, not god.

daily reminder the pope tried to stop charles the hammer from fighting back against the umayyads and nearly excommunicated him
daily reminder the al mahdi of islam is the anti chirist
daily reminder the "isa" they claim will assist the al mahdi is the false prophet
daily reminder the only decent on the whole christian churches left are the anglicans who split from the main church and eastern churches other than the russians

oh and inbt
>you can't judge all the popes based on the majority of degenerate crypto-kike ones user
the all larp as peter they all claim to hear the word of god directly and those 2 reasons alone are enough to give them hell for misleading the faithful and letting muslims take 2/3rds of the original christian world and denying Christians banking privileges allowing (((them))) to garner control of our banks

"inb4

>death of Christianity and the Catholic Church
Dude, catholic chuch doesn't give a shit about race. No churches do.
youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I

In 1309 AD, the seat of the papacy was moved from Rome to Avignon (France). In total, 7 Popes were seated in Avignon until 1377 AD when the seat was moved back to Rome. The entire justification for papal supremacy is based on the claim that there is an unbroken line of Bishops of Rome from St. Peter... except that line was broken during the Avignon Papacy over 700 years ago. The Papist Church is a false church.

>catholicism
>christianity
Pick only one

Now King Solomon loved many foreign women, along with the daughter of Pharaoh: Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, Sidonian, and Hittite women,

Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
1kings 11:1-2
don't listen to our churches user
only the word

btw this is why israel got split and fucked after he died

Maybe whites should rediscover white religion

Is sex with altar boys the final redpill?

Smooth
Hairless
Supple
Young
Boys

It's never been God's church. God's church are the people, that faithful that follow the Gospel. The Roman Catholics and their cult of Mary perverted Christianity long ago to manipulate, control and enrich their Satanic brotherhood.

Catholics need to repent, get to a good Bible reading group of worshippers that follow the teachings of grace, otherwise they're in danger of heresy and missing out on salvation.

Polish Catholics are the only based Catholics that exist today

You wish.

Well, millions of priests can't be wrong!
But no, FINAL redpill are nigger feet

Dirty
Musky
Brown
Nigger
Feet

The Blessed Mother did say at one time the devil would enter the Church

He always forsaken the cuckolick church

because Vatican II

It sucked ass before vatican II also though

welcome to the club

read the KJV

God has never been on the Catholic Church's side. I am sure he especially hates the fact of their false claim of claiming to be the oldest Christian church which didn't even formally exist until 100s AD. Meanwhile in 42 AD a christian church that still exists today is still standing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_Orthodox_Church_of_Alexandria

He probably also hates the idol worship that Catholics do and praying to people other than God.

Does tha church believe in faith alone salvation?

Fun fact that most poeple don't know about:
>when polish nobility became protestant we entered the golden age. Then we elected kektholic king and we got partitioned 3 times.

>People have forsaken God, God has not forsaken the church.

Look at the state of the world.
Church is a dying institution. The attendance keeps dropping year by year.

Because the Vatican church has forsaken god

Orthodoxy is the true Christian tradition. The Catholic Church deviated from true Christianity when they began inserting the filioque into the Nicene Creed. Catholic apologetics has this one trick they pull to justify their papacy, Matthew 16:18. Except it doesn't actually work. The Orthodox Church allows married men to become priests so you don't have to worry about your children as much. I am former Catholic and almost every Catholic priest I have met has come off as a creep. Their seminaries do not attract men of sound mind.

Instead of deepthroating nigger feet, the Pope should humble himself and wash the feet of the Orthodox Patriarchs from whom he schismed away the Roman Catholic Church. This is the only way that the Pope can demonstrate his primacy over the other Patriarchs and reunite the Church that he tore asunder:
>A dispute also arose among them, which of them was to be regarded as the greatest. And he said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and those in authority over them are called benefactors. But not so with you; rather let the greatest among you become as the youngest, and the leader as one who serves. For which is the greater, one who sits at table, or one who serves? Is it not the one who sits at table? But I am among you as one who serves.
>“You are those who have continued with me in my trials; as my Father appointed a kingdom for me, so do I appoint for you that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
>“Simon [Peter], Simon [Peter], behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat, but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail; and when you have turned again, strengthen your brethren.”
>Luke 22:24-32

OH

UMMMMM

LET ME THINK???

BLIND LOYALTY TO AN EVIL CHURCH?

coptic.net/lessons/FaithAndWorks.txt
No you need works to go along with faith to have salvation. Faith without works is dead.

The errors of Roman Catholicism are covered in this talk by an Orthodox priest:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCQh04hhSoY

>Orthodoxy is the true Christian tradition.
nope

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA

Because the Catholic Church forsook God.

>faith worhout works is dead
Yeah its dead because its non-productive, but not non-existent. Faith is for Jesus, works are for mankind. Men can't see our faith so they understand us by our works. Dead faith is still faith.

Worse pope ever.

He throws out a new blasphemy daily. He's either extremely stupid or he's the anti-christ

This is an excellent video.

this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8

The Church Jesus Christ founded was not Baptist, asshole.

>Celibacy is a bad thing if your life's purpose is to become a man of God

OP is an idiot.

>Islam
>Anti christ
Look toward the Jews for the anti Christ

>Pastor Cuckderson
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U

>implying Baptism doesn't go back to Adam and Eve

Can you shiw me where the Bible says race mixing is bad? I can show you where it says Moses' wofe was Ethiopian.

The Roman Catholic Church is a snare set by Satan to trap sheep.

That's because of their religion not there skin color

Because. Giving ultimate authority over the word of god to a pope is dumb.

Because the seat of the vicar of Christ has been empty since the second vatican council.

the pope (adrian iv, the only english pope) also approved of the norman invasion of ireland on the grounds that the irish were pagan, even though ireland was christianized by the 4th century and dublin had an official holy see and archbishop approved by the pope

so in essence you have that pope to blame for the cromwellian oppression of the catholics in ireland

>The entire justification for papal supremacy is based on the claim that there is an unbroken line of Bishops of Rome from St. Peter

but that's wrong

See

Then what is the justification for papal supremacy?

>Archbishop Paglia commissioned homosexual Argentinean Ricardo Cinalli to paint the cathedral mural in 2007. Covering the entire back wall of the cathedral church of the Diocese of Terni-Narni-Amelia, it depicts Jesus carrying nets to heaven filled with naked and semi-nude homosexuals, transsexuals, prostitutes, and drug dealers, jumbled together in erotic interactions.

lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-archbishops-x-rated-mural-reveals-an-indiscreet-sex-happy-manp

Nice strawman kike, but 2 Thessalonians 2:15

Satan created the catholic church as a deception. The protestant revolution was created by god to free the true Israelites from Satan's church.

>what is Vatican I and the dogma of papal infallibility?

I remember watching a Frontline show about corruption in the Vatican.
Lots of money was stolen and all kinds of bad was allowed during Pope Benedict.
Do you think he also worshipped the devil?

As in don't make up new doctrine to make up new doctrine also the Bible says to part the word of God over the word of man and that all scripture is givin by inspiration of God(2 Timothy 3:16 KJV)

That also didn't snswer his question.

stupid picture. the one guy is wearing modern trainer-style shoes while the pope is wearing high-quality leather loafers.

where jp2 at

This is why you begome ORDODOX :DDDD

Romans 1:21 describes how those who turn their backs on God will be allowed to wallow in their sinful nature.

>For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

>Therefore God gave them up in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.

>For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

>Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and hatred. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.

>not KJV

Because we're living in the End Times and that pope fucker is a false prophet.
The Vatican is the most satanic place of all

>tfw normies have not converted to Judaism

not cool man

Someone better report that psychopatic n metally ill faggit OP to the FBI.
He sounds much like a danger to society.
After all : there are limits to the freedom of speech, r-r-right ??

Go to this website and watch their youtube
videos.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/

Long story short Vatican II council was heretical and the papal claimants following Pope Pius XII are evil non catholic antipopes.

>tfw you think you made a good meme about catholicism but cannot tell the difference between protestants and catholics

why do they prefer boys over girls?

Because the priests were probably also molested.
So the question is who fucked the first boy and why?

Because they declared phyletism to be heresy.

not rude if it's true

????

Catholics are the ones that did the stuff in that meme

>not wanting BASED brown christian grandchildren
Begone ya heathen! For does scripture not say that blessed are those who worship BBC? Does black seed is not the greatest?
If you don't want a BASED christian from nigeria to breed your family you are a jew slave.

I didn't save/screeencap it, but a while back someone explained how someone like Francis came to power.

Basically it's this:

1. Church is super-duper corrupt and has a history of killing Popes that fight said corruption

2. Pope John Paul I was outright killed by the corrupt elements of the church, most notably the Vatican Bank, within a month of taking office because of his desire to reform the church.

3. His replacement was Pope John Paul II, who was super conservative, but willing to let corruption go unchecked while cultivating super-duper PR with the media who constantly covered up church corruption in their media coverage of the church/downplayed his conservative views.

3. Child molestation scandals with the church explode under Paul II's watch but he orders the church to cover everything up. Some in the media start to get pissy at the Church but they built John Paul II up so high, they can't tear him down.

4. Pope John Paul II dies and is replaced with Pope Benedict. Benedict is just as conservative as John Paul II but has none of the PR skills John Paul has nor is he willing to play games with the press to cover up how conservative he is.

5. With Benedict in office, the media stops treating the church with kid gloves and starts hitting it with all of the shit they have been sitting on for DECADES, including the sex abuse shit.

6. Benedict meanwhile gets a first hand look at how corrupt the church is and it's worse than he expected. More so, he keeps getting told to do nothing or else he'll get killed.

7. Benedict gets so frustrated, he basically does the unthinkable: he resigns as Pope and arranges for Pope Francis to take power with an understanding that Francis must clean up the Church.

8. Benedict retires and won't shit talk Francis because Francis is Benedict's revenge on the corrupt elements of the Church who refused to let Benedict clean house and fix shit.

The Catholic Church has forsaken God.

>baptist
ahh, the white trash and nigger's religion of choice.

The guy is Alex Soros and he's at a spirit cooking party

The catholic church forsake God, not the other way around it. Bunch of freak faggots. Absolutely HOUSE OF FILTH.

This new pope is an absolute pinko though.

Faggots not that long ago either were hiding or were dead. And everyone was pressured to get married. Becoming a priest was a perfect sollution: you don't get married, you gain power and influence and you are surrounded by other faggots in hiding.
Same reason why medieval female convents were infamous for carpetmunchers. Girls which were considered not suitable for marriage were pushed into nuneries alongside other lesbos.

The unbroken line is the Vicar of Christ. Bishop of Rome and The Pope are separate entities. Not every action by the Pope is infallible. ONLY when he acts as Vicar of Christ does he use his Papal authority.

Read the canon law. You probably don't know the Church as well as you think. Is it fucked up now? Yes. Has it been through far, far worse? Also Yes.

Our Lord will never fail His Church.

Whites need to stop the semitic centrism in the West.

watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

He is 100% okay with people liking there own race and that others should respect that. But he is fine with people marrying oitside there race.

You mean the righteous religion

besides it isn't his church

>mobile poster
>baptist
how's it feel being poor, nigger?

Martin Luther tried to tell you 500 years ago that the church was controlled by satanist jews but Europe didnt listen

I really think all you can do is read your bible, pray, and just hope that God guides you on the right path. I don't go to any church nor do I subscribe to any specific Christian doctrine.