Why is there almost complete radio silence on Trump/Russia story?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/white-house-lawyer-cobb-predicts-013817599.html
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/adriana_cohen/2017/08/don_t_discount_inside_job_in_dnc_email_hack
nytimes.com/2017/08/21/us/rinat-akhmetshin-russia-trump-meeting.html
archive.is/FtHZ5
theforensicator.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it was all hot air and ran out of traction with audiences so it's gone kind of silent. Besides, trump pushed for major sanctions against Russia in an almost unilateral way. The the point that even Europeans and merkel had to think twice about it and mutter their disapproval... so what are they, anti Putin or aren't they?

He basically ran circles around the media.

I'm curious myself. The last six months I heard "the kremlin" everyday, when before that I only had heard it in 80s movies.

finance.yahoo.com/news/white-house-lawyer-cobb-predicts-013817599.html

I guess it was failing so they switched gear as soon as the next thing started (Trump supports neo-Nazis/is a neo-Nazi).

Switched gear during a big event so that the public wouldn't notice the story disappear.

They realized people aren't buying it anymore so they're switching to their next flavor of the month Trump "controversy" to keep the heat on

Bringing it up triggers THE FUCK out of libshits. Whenever some libfag starts saying some shit about how a Trump is going to get impeached just ask
>Whatever happened to that whole Trump/Russia thing?

They started pulling back from the Russia narrative a week or two before Charlottesville. When Awan got busted, they realized his info will likely expose the Clinton/Russia connections that Pedosta invented the Trump/Russia narrative to neutralize in the first place.

>Pedosta
This and checked

^this guy gets it^ they pushed Muh Russia so hard.. And then exposed themselves.
Muh Russia is actually Ukraine.
Ukraine + Soros and ties to the Obama admin were behind Muh Russia. One day it might all be exposed.. But Clinton McCain Obama and their quislings do to want the Ukraine connection revealed.

Check and cheeeked

he's a nazi now

Because most of us are the Russian Hackers . . . We just are not Russian, nor Hackers, nor Communists . . . be we are still the false boogieman

The elites will never serve jailtime for their crimes

>tfw Trump is saying and doing so much stupid shit to distract us from his real crimes

Here's a new article published in the last hour

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/adriana_cohen/2017/08/don_t_discount_inside_job_in_dnc_email_hack

>Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the Department of Justice and all the congressional committees now investigating alleged Russian meddling into the 2016 Presidential election must conduct a thorough analysis of DNC servers, computers and other devices to ascertain if the election-related hacking and leaking of the Clinton campaign manager’s emails was an inside job — and not a Russian one.

>To not investigate this crucial piece of information would delegitimize the entire Russian investigation.

>Let’s hope Congress and Mueller do their job.

The real reason is because it was discovered the leaks came from within the DNC HQ building. Look it up

sauce me baby

gee i wonder ((why))

Here's another good new article

nytimes.com/2017/08/21/us/rinat-akhmetshin-russia-trump-meeting.html

Looks like Dems and Mueller might try to make this Akhmetshin a fall guy, read it carefully. The article basically flat out calls him a Russian spy

What if we archive that
archive.is/FtHZ5

It'll be interesting to some to note that this really long in depth piece on Akhmetshin does not mention Fusion GPS not even once

It was all make-believe shit-throwing, started by the Clinton Campaign and continued by its subordinates at CNN et al.

Time and time again, IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING. They were throwing out the smoke to look for fires. Nothing, nothing nothing.

The powers that be did not want Trump elected and he got in anyway, so they wanted to destroy him, that's the entire story.

because the news stations know that there's proof it was a leak and not Russian collusion so they're trying to get people to lose interest and move on to the next controversy before they get caught red handed pushing witch hunt conspiracy theories.

his very own blog. i had to be ultra specific in my search because almost every hit related to this is quite literally fake news from major media networks

theforensicator.wordpress.com/

Feeding Pepe whipped cream is his real crime? What a madman.