WARNING, DONT TAKE TOMORROW LIGHTLY

WARNING, DONT TAKE TOMORROW LIGHTLY.

Can we get a riot in Minneapolis too

I'm 214 area. Let the fucking bombs drop already.

>LIGHTLY
black out tho

cap
coldstream hilario

When you get to be as old as me, you start to realize all these "doomsday" events are complete bullshit. The Y2K bug, december 12, etc etc.

It never happens. So just chill out.

It is bound to happen eventually, I don't think anyone will know when it does though.

WHO'S READY FOR THE BOWLING GREEN MASSACRE???

>"signed, t. 24 year old"

how the fuck does anyone older than 25 actually believe in happenings now?

We don't. Larping faggots keep making stupid threads

wtf is this faggot ass map supposed to be of?

If you stare at the eclipse you'll become Daredevil

I believe in happenings. I lived through November 2008 and December 2012. If I survived the wrath of Genghis Gorilla, I ain't too concerned about a fucking pussy nigger eclipse.

It's places OP fucked your mom

TOO SOON FAGGOT!

My mother DIED there!

Oak lawn reporting in, praying for good hits on faggot land

>tomorrow
>already is 21 of august

Don't you have a paper due for your 9th grade English class?

So is this the map of where Lil' Kim is dropping his turds?

I'm literally right under one of the skulls, I guess let the fun begin...

I assume he is talking about in like 14hrs when the eclipse starts.

Give up all hate. Give up all pride. Accept Jesus, and love his creation. The Race War is ritual magic for the antichrist. Don't feed their evil.

why is there a giant skull over my small town in the middle of nowhere?

Kimmy has my express written consent to lay waste to the entire South Commiefornia area.

I've lived in here for about 25 years now...
....he has my consent too. Fuck it, at least all these vapid mother fuckers and retards will go with me

Why are you still there? Why not try NorCal?

I'm going to laugh then sigh depressingly when nothing actually happens.

Who here watching news with doggo(s)?

what happens in Idaho?

Why is there a skull over las vegas? What is gonna happen? :(

NorCal is just as bad, and in some ways, worse. I'm in the process of preparing a move to Alabama....provided Kim doesn't deliver a special present to me tomorrow.

I I DIED AT S@ND3Y H00K @ND TH!S TR1GGERED M3!!?

I always heard the opposite, how NorCal was more independent. What's so bad about it?

I'm 30+ and the last year sold me on happenings. Happenings tomorrow, nigger. Maybe not tomorrow, but something's coming. News is batshit. That's a legitimate signal.

As a Minneapolis resident, fuck off.

nigga you were about 5 during the Y2K bug relax.

I just like chimpouts
"YOU ARE A MOORISH AMERICAN"

Nor cal has all the farmers that support illegal immigration because they want nearly free labor

I don't get why people laugh at preppers. They think they're wasting money on food, as if they can only eat that food when something goes bad.

What's the white dot on the west coast? I'm awfully close to it.

Drink muh watery shit,

Here's what the skulls represent: NEW Madrid fault zone in Missouri, Yellowstone, Wyoming, Cascadia subduction zone Washington and Long Valley Caldera in California.

Amirite, op?

Canned goods last years. Decades, even. Dried Rice & Beans last several years. Stock up. Eat the older food. Repeat.

nice larp

I will be pissed as fuck if it happens tomorrow.
Not a good time right now.

That's from the earthquake maps, with doodles.
Nice larp, tho.

This is the beginning of the end.

Christ is coming.

Me when it happens and you starve. I have 50 army MRE's (50 days) and two months in Alex jones food. I can just eat it in 15 years and not waste money in future McBurgers

Where is the eclipse? I thought the sun was supposed to get in front of the moon or something.